Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No more rumors...treat this as a rumor!

Luigi1

from another source...

10-25-2013-Guru Frank26-All the information being relayed is fact, not rumor, we are no longer seeing agreements or negociations, we are seeing implimentations.

There are no rumors any longer.

IMO the ride has come to a stop as TNT Tony described it. We are waiting for the safety bar to raise and release us so we can proceed to exit the ramp. In addition, CBI is closed for three days for the rate change. We could see the new rate as early as Tuesday and possible cash exchange later on next week.

Your views and opine...

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 13

Funny, I thought there was goin' to be some big TIFA meetin' that had the provisions of the SFA directions to be announced on the 1st. Just like them politicans to let the cat out of the bag...or raise the bar, my luck they'll drop the damn thing on my head when I go under it....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really! Wow! I better go get that new car for my wife and book that exotic vacation. Do these guys ever get tired? Blinking screens, extra employees being called in, politicians getting paid early. Wow! They can see this from the basements of their parents. Just stay focused. Look at CBI site and wait for Adam's email. Leave the Ridiculousness alone and Go RV

Good Luck Everyone :salute:

• Upvote 1

Pretty Kitty,

I like your posts the best.

You attitude is akin to mine. You are a positive human. A friend recently told me I am her inspiration because of the hell I have been through. The reason is she said I always keep a positive attitude no matter what life has to offer and sends my way. She has seen first hand what some of the monkeys have thrown at me and like me is "always amazed, but never surprised."

I like your posts the best.

With love, respect, and kindness.

ScaryMary

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

from another source...

10-25-2013-Guru Frank26-All the information being relayed is fact, not rumor, we are no longer seeing agreements or negociations, we are seeing implimentations.

There are no rumors any longer.

Frank and tony never put out rumours,all their 'intel' has been the figment of their own twisted imagination

But boy has it given us some laughs

I can't wait for the excuse why the bar has not risen

• Upvote 2

My Wife likes that

Mine (gf) too!!! Ohhrah!

I get there are many "Uranuses" out there.... Which one you mean exactly?     Smile

Ah, that might be YOURanus....Not sure. Ask Frank. He's driving. Hahahahaha

Thanks for all the funny replies in this thread. I was laughing my a$$ off first-thing in the morning. Really appreciate that.