Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

no more Reserve

Boozer

I am not sure how the reserve program really works but I figure people were putting dinar on reserve trying to time a potential RV and when it did not happen they were not buying and just leaving it on the table so to speak.

Maybe they got fed up with it and cut it off.

Again, just a gut feeling.

Peace,

Come on RV

There's another threa on this topic going on in another section...

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/164036-dinar-trade-have-stopped-currency-on-reserve-program/

Here's what I said to that one...

Posted Yesterday, 02:57 PM

sxsess, on 22 Oct 2013 - 2:50 PM, said:snapback.png

Stopped probably because sells have plummented.

far from it dinar options are flying. i sell firearm accessories on ebay grips, barrels, holsters, etc. anyhow i have a  account with an ebay app that lets me do ressearch on whats selling soo i know what products to get in. i can search dinar stuff as well if its sold on ebay for example if i search dinar i can see $153,000 worth of product titled dinar sold on ebay this week. 

theres really only one or two sellers on ebay selling options but one particular guy has made $4,000 in profit just this week selling options. 

as for why ali isnt selling options, maybe its too big a logistics headache keeping up with options or it could be just not smart from a business standpoint. they seem to take a pretty small percentage in profit from selling an option so basically they are giving you an option to buy something for $1100 but only taking say $60 or $100 from you. thats tying up a lot of money for a relateively small return in terms of profit. i dont know how big dinar trade really is but do they have tens of millions of dollars in product to just sit on and not sell?

same goes for the ebay guys. i personally dont trust that people selling options actually have the dinar to back their options. just looking at this ebay app guys are selling literally several hundred million in dinar options a week. do you really think some ebay seller has a million dollars or more worth of dinar sitting in a safe in their house?

The Machine, on 22 Oct 2013 - 3:56 PM, said:snapback.png

you hardly think they actually buy dinar to cover all there reserve orders ......... I'd say they do it on a fractional system as in for every 10 million in reserves people buy they actually buy 1 million, there counting on 90% of people never fulfilling there order.

it's criminal .......

check out my recent thread. i actually did a search on an ebay app i subscribe to and see sellers selling upwards of 800 million per week in reserves. thats just one week. i highly doubt an ebay sellers has millions of dollars worth of dinar sitting in a safe in their basement. also like you said thats not right its criminal, literally i think that really is fraud. as unlikely as i think an rv is, if one were to happen what are these people selling using fractional inventory going to tell their buyers. sorry we oversold your not a millionaire. we'll return your $90 though. sorry.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/164036-dinar-trade-have-stopped-currency-on-reserve-program/page-2#ixzz2ifuGPwP7