Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Manditory postings to use Chat Room?

Seabee

I have noticed recently that if you want access to the chat room then you must post something. I find this all rather odd. Why? Because I am a VIP member and pay my dues. I use this site to find out any new information and as for myself, I am not one to be writing all the time.

To force others to post when they would rather not can put forth a lot of issues. For the guy that may not want to post, you may catch him on a bad day and he or she may say something causing anoymossity with others on the site. I think you all know where I am going with this. If you don't know let me explain further. I am seeing a few more members on here doing more bashing with one an other and I feel we have gotten away from what the website started out as,

Also, the more people post, the more misinformation that may be put out there and it take more time to sort through all the clutter.

In the end while there may be merrit for the non paying member to have to post, I do feel strongly that those of us that pay as VIP members should be exempt from this. After all, why pay VIP member fees?

Weather you feel I am right or wrong , I would like to hear what others have to say about this.

David,

I have not, and will never, join VIP. From day one I have come here to get information on the Dinar. I have been involved in chat, as well as posting from time to time. Personally, I fell like this site has moved away from where it was, when I came in the first time. I still get on chat, albeit not nearly as much, I still post now and again. As far as having to post X-number of times....even for VIP.........iv'e never considered anything I had to pay for "VIP" I consider it a membership. Anything that I have ever been involved in that was "VIP".......was just that.

Mtaajj

You have hit the nail right on the head, in which you say the site has moved away from where it was .

Perhaps the Admin should seperate the the two sites so that you don't get info filtering into the free site that they talk about. This may go a long way in solving concern that they write about.

I hope I made sense of it.

I think everybody is just frustrated now since all the high and lows since November and also since all the hype a few weeks prior to the election and everyone was sure it was going to RV. Their really isn't any good intel now. Adam is like never on even to say hi and it's his web site and top it off we get more posts copied from other sites. I think everybody is worn down a bit and it doesn't help when you get a stupid posts on who who will be first to find out the RV, how will you spend your money and just really tired SOS posts from possum. I read the posts but now really don't care as much.