Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - Iraq's State Owned Bank Is Looking To Open Global Locations !

DinarThug

CNN. The Jerry Springer Show For Guru News !

10-23-2013   Newshound Guru Stryker   Here are a few updates...   Iraq's state owned bank Rafidain Bank is looking to open up branch banks in other parts of the world which means that Iraq is getting ready to re-enter the global markets and needs a tradable currency to do so.   Workshops and studies are underway for Iraq's private banks in preparation for international business. This will provide Iraqi banks for the Foundation of Global Trade Financing.   these are great signs that Iraq should be transitioning globally in the very near future.

10-23-2013   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I think the end has finally come...the news could never get any better than this in all the years I have been researching the news...all the signers of Erbil agreement are in Washington. Is it really for the RV and that is the celebration or is it that the wings of this dictator are finally being clipped permanently?  Some of you may hear about the completion of the Strategic Framework Agreement and this too is being discussed and this is part of it too.  The USA has stepped in and is moving this forward very quickly... As you may know Iraq is at the end of the last 5 year reconstruction plan...This plan time frame ends with the revaluation of their currency and going international...The new 5 year plan is already announced and begins November 1st. 

10-23-2013   Intel Guru Mnt Goat    I believe the USA is orchestrating this to make this power transition public and not let Maliki back out of his promise once again, as he always does not want to implement Erbil...they needed Erbil implemented in full to RV and that is what is happening now, the final chapter and the final page. Only it did not quite get processed as we all expected. They will stage this meeting in DC, shaking hands, smiling faces and all will be present and they will broadcast to Iraq TVs from DC. In fact someone says they already did it and it was announced in the mosques today. I can not prove this however. We should all look for this event on the news shortly, if not sometime today or tonight. This will be our sign of a very imminent dinar currency RV and the trigger for the GCR.

• Upvote 8

I'm ok with guru's loving animals, but to love on animals and call yourself Mnt Goat (Mount Goat) is disgusting.........couldnt he try Match.com or one of the other dating sites first...........

Wait - It Gets Even Better ! :blink: Mnt Goat Is A Woman ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

And Their Big Secret Was To Take Them Up To The Edge Of A Cliff - That Way They'd Push Baaack ! :o

:D :D :D

ya know those boots come in handy too.  I hear that if you and your "mate" each have a leg in each boot they can't away.  Then walk them into a pond, creek or bucket of water.  Ok, I said it.  I'l go to the corner now.  Attention parents:  Never send your kids off to Vet Explorers clubs.  See what happens!  But I also learned that if you're bottle feeding a calf to never think that some calf lovin' is ever a good idea.  That was some good advice. :o  

Thug, I do hope to hang out with you some day, I'll wear my boots.   :peace: you're the best

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 2

Aw, it will.  I do wish it would be soon!  I want to get on with some plans and time to enjoy it.  But it will happen and it will be a party!  Just so you know the limo guys frown on livestock in the cars!  

You gotta leave your friends at home :peace:

Edited by okane
  • Upvote 1

I'm ok with guru's loving animals, but to love on animals and call yourself Mnt Goat (Mount Goat) is disgusting.........couldnt he try Match.com or one of the other dating sites first...........

LOL.......

You ever want to jump on into a thread but you just feel dirty.  

I agree on the fact that these " Gurus" really bring the term " obscene" to a new level.

• Upvote 1

Tony and Okie were out hunting one day when they came to a clearing in the woods and found a goat had its horns stuck through a barbed wire fence and couldn't move. Tony yelled "HECK YEA!!!" ..... ran over to the the goat....dropped his pants and started going to town... after awhile... "Tony", looked back at "Okie" and he was looking all sad and pitiful. So "Tony" asked.."Do you want to get some of this?" "OKIE" said "Oh Boy... do I ?" And he ran over dropped his pants and stuck his head in the fence.....

• Upvote 3

Y'all are funny!  I wish that some of you would bite the bullet and join the VIP group.  I'll miss the wit and humor post RV.  Plus some have great insight and ideas of other opportunities.  

Not pumping ... I'll just miss some of you

• Upvote 1

Y'all are funny! I wish that some of you would bite the bullet and join the VIP group. I'll miss the wit and humor post RV. Plus some have great insight and ideas of other opportunities.

Not pumping ... I'll just miss some of you

Does the site close down after RV? And if we don't sign up for VIP we are locked out? Hmm that's a little exclusivity in action. I am sure all the milliomaires will still be welcome or just form and alum group...

• Upvote 1

I believe Adam stated that he plans on leaving DV open.  I'm sure he will stop by from time to time but will spend the majority of his time (I'm guessing 99.98%) doing post RV activities in the VIP arena.  Yeah, it is "exclusivity in action".  If you only knew the difference of what VIP/OSI has to offer .... it is very exclusive.  In the IQD world, it's like having a key to the Playboy Mansion.  If you into that sort of thing.  Sorry TXGranny!  It's like having Granny's secret, secret banana pudding recipe or Like having a two hour head start on all of the Black Friday holiday shoppers!  or like being in the company of some of the best like minded folks around.  90% of DV is free but 90% of the good stuff (what it takes to keep what we have come soooooo far to get) is in VIP/OSI.

• Upvote 3

I believe Adam stated that he plans on leaving DV open.  I'm sure he will stop by from time to time but will spend the majority of his time (I'm guessing 99.98%) doing post RV activities in the VIP arena.  Yeah, it is "exclusivity in action".  If you only knew the difference of what VIP/OSI has to offer .... it is very exclusive.  In the IQD world, it's like having a key to the Playboy Mansion.  If you into that sort of thing.  Sorry TXGranny!  It's like having Granny's secret, secret banana pudding recipe or Like having a two hour head start on all of the Black Friday holiday shoppers!  or like being in the company of some of the best like minded folks around.  90% of DV is free but 90% of the good stuff (what it takes to keep what we have come soooooo far to get) is in VIP/OSI.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2