Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TONY speeks with forked Tongue $20 rate but don't buy RESERVES

Brisco

T - The timetable was moved up because the diginitaries have been here for 2 days. They're meeting right now. The celebration has been scheduled for between now and not quite the end of the month. Moving the timetable up made the window smaller. Everything has been done and set. It was scheduled to go off again. There were some people in Iraq that got paid at the $20 rate. It was scheduled 1-2 weeks ago. They were notified it was going to go, then a few hours before they started paying their folks. But they stopped yesterday because it didn't happen. I like the stop/start/stop, etc. because that means it's going.

T - Did more people get paid here in the USA last night? Yes, they did. And they were paid at that rate, we we are going to get paid at that rate. DO NOT - DO NOT - DO NOT buy dinar based on what I'm telling you. DO NOT put in a reserve based on what I'm telling you. I have been given 3 specific times this should happen between now and the end of the month - this week. It was supposed to happen last night and it didn't. It continuously happens but it might be a conclusion this time. Check out the book "Negotiating 101." It seems when everything is done and everybody is happy, something else comes up.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Why????? Why????? Why post this stupid B/S on here???? Do you really need that much attention????? You are a sad, weak, individual...

Not just Entertainment value it helps to show Newbies who and what to avoid!

Now for your bitter comments You don't know me I've befriend many Dvers over the years

And I will offer a little advise 1. If you don't like It dont read it 2. Don't be so confrontational AMD # 3 check you Meds

Edited by Brisco
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Another GREAT day to be alive. I have just been hospitalized due to savere chest pains. Tread mill next.

Hope I live long enough to see this RV happen.

I never planed on doing much other than setting my Wife,Kids and Grand Kids up anyway.

But I sure wanted to be able to see their faces when I could tell them.

Well everything happens for A reason and the LORD will provide.

Thanks for being so honest and straight forward Adam I have always RESPCTed that.

Go RV

Why????? Why????? Why post this stupid B/S on here???? Do you really need that much attention????? You are a sad, weak, individual...

Considering What Brisco's Recently Been Through It's Understandable That He Might Feel A Bit Weak ! B)

But Which Part Of 'TONY' Posted In Caps In The Title Escaped Ur Weak Brain Before U Lost All Conrol That Caused U To Click On It ? :o

:D:D:D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

and you're so bright you asked your boss if you could take off work 2 days so you could catch an episode of 48 hours..........

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Now for your bitter comments You don't know me I've befriend many Dvers over the years

And I will offer a little advise 1. If you don't like It dont read it 2. Don't be so confrontational AMD # 3 check you Meds

You need to check your meds

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

If no one brought over TNT Tony's rants and prognostications, I would never know what he had said because I don't go anywhere else for my IQD news and information.

Thus, I appreciate it even though I know from years of experience it has about as much chance of being accurate as it always has, which none whatsoever.

Taking a swipe at the messenger is a sign of a coward, if not also a fool, if you already know from the title of the post what/who it will contain. I suggest that such critics of any of the usual Guru-speak take the few moments necessary to think about the consequences before stepping into this minefield called DinarVets. We don't take kindly to badgering any of our members for no valid reason, and the blowback will always be intense and fierce. You have been warned.

Billio0

• Upvote 5

If no one brought over TNT Tony's rants and prognostications, I would never know what he had said because I don't go anywhere else for my IQD news and information.

Thus, I appreciate it even though I know from years of experience it has about as much chance of being accurate as it always has, which none whatsoever.

Taking a swipe at the messenger is a sign of a coward, if not also a fool, if you already know from the title of the post what/who it will contain. I suggest that such critics of any of the usual Guru-speak take the few moments necessary to think about the consequences before stepping into this minefield called DinarVets. We don't take kindly to badgering any of our members for no valid reason, and the blowback will always be intense and fierce. You have been warned.

Billio0

Well said! I don't go to any other sites either so seeing the knucklehead guru post here allows me to see what these weasels say. Thx +1 brother.

GO RV GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Come on it clearly says TONY in Capital letters ,if you don't like it don't click on it, your not forced to read every post on this site

Myself I like the fact brisco and luigi bring these posts across ,it's good to laugh in the morning

• Upvote 2

This is funny as heck.  I guess its good to "shoot for the MOON and even if you miss you'll be amoung the stars".  This made my day I will laugh about this all day long.  Not because I believe it but because it funny someone took the time to type it.

Have a great day my friends and Drink responsibly!!!!!! Eagle007

• Upvote 1

and you're so bright you asked your boss if you could take off work 2 days so you could catch an episode of 48 hours..........

Don't have to ask to take 2 days off Texas1. I'm self employed. I own the largest agricultural and mining off the road tire recapping company in the U.S. headquartered out of Missouri. So I can pretty much watch what ever episode of what ever show I choose...however I choose to work instead and check up on my dinar investment and in doing so I don't see how posting these guru's lies serves any purpose what so ever! So...yeah....I'm pretty bright.  :)

Not on meds Brisco. What you're doing by posting this stuff is just encouraging it. You aren't protecting the newbies but just stirring it up. No, I don't know you but I know enough to see that apparently you need the attention.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Don't have to ask to take 2 days off Texas1. I'm self employed. I own the largest agricultural and mining off the road tire recapping company in the U.S. headquartered out of Missouri. So I can pretty much watch what ever episode of what ever show I choose...however I choose to work instead and check up on my dinar investment and in doing so I don't see how posting these guru's lies serves any purpose what so ever! So...yeah....I'm pretty bright.  :)

Not on meds Brisco. What you're doing by posting this stuff is just encouraging it. You aren't protecting the newbies but just stirring it up. No, I don't know you but I know enough to see that apparently you need the attention.

Dammmmm

SWEEEET !!

you hiring ?    :)

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

Chill out "junior member". This "rumors" forum is strictly for entertainment and laughs. The actual news out of Iraq is so "starchy", so "boring". Who doesn't want to sit down in the morning for some laughs with a good, black java and soak in all the "intel" of dinar brother Tony the almighty.  By the way....get yourself a cool avatar like Brisco too.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 3