Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

10-23 Adam's weekly update

Adam Montana

Is this better than "chat"  

759 members have voted

1. 1. What do you have to say?

• Yes
    • No
    • Squirrel

LMBO Had to read the update twice (second read was to Olive) before I noticed the SQUIRREL option. Love the format.

When I read the comment about the lawyer and politician, I imagined myself MADLY accelerating and then HITTING THE EMERGENCY BRAKE while cranking the steering wheel hard to slide sideways to hit BOTH. 

but of course that was in my mind.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Edited by olivesman
  • Upvote 2

"Since this is my site, and I get to say whatever I want… I'm just going to say this:

I wish the government had STAYED shut down. We weren't going to default on our
debt, which happens to be insanely out of control, and I'd love to see some of these
jerks stop getting a paycheck because I don't agree with 80% of what they do or
stand for.
If there was a politician and a lawyer laying in the middle of the road and I had to
hit one of them, I'd have a hard time choosing how fast I should be going at the
moment of impact.* :lol:
*sigh… as much as I hate our legal and political system, I'd never actually harm
a lawyer or politician. (although, my Uncle Guido might be available!) just kidding...

Adam,
I concur with that assessment... :twocents:  :bravo:

Which ever format you choose works for me Adam...its all good...

• Upvote 3

Adam, The format used really does not make a difference to those of us that read the chat later. I think this format you are using can be more benefical to you and us members because A. You will not be compelled to rush through a chat if things are busy for you. And B. You can start preparing your summary throughout the week as questions roll in then post it on Wednesdays. I guess as long as we get the questions answered and you have a chance to voice your speculation then it is good for all.

So I vote Squirrel!! Your site, Your choice...

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Adam, The format used really does not make a difference to those of us that read the chat later. I think this format you are using can be more benefical to you and us members because A. You will not be compelled to rush through a chat if things are busy for you. And B. You can start preparing your summary throughout the week as questions roll in then post it on Wednesdays. I guess as long as we get the questions answered and you have a chance to voice your speculation then it is good for all.

So I vote Squirrel!! Your site, Your choice...

:goodnews:  So True on every level & yes  vote squirrel :bugs::lol:

• Upvote 6

I wish the government had STAYED shut down. We weren't going to default on our
debt, which happens to be insanely out of control, and I'd love to see some of these
jerks stop getting a paycheck because I don't agree with 80% of what they do or
stand for.

I could not agree more. Thanks for the post.
:bravo:

• Upvote 2