Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proof Obama’s Fainting Lady was Faked in 3 Minutes

http://www.lady-patriots.com/proof-obamas-fainting-lady-was-faked-in-3-minutes/#

Proof Obama’s Fainting Lady was Faked in 3 Minutes

I don’t watch a lot of television. In fact, I don’t ever watch it. If it doesn’t come on Netflix or an online video I usually skip it. That’s why it took me a little while to watch the video of the President rescuing the damsel in distress in the Rose Garden. It popped up on my news feed on Facebook, and I got curious. As it turned out, it floored me. I couldn’t believe how phony it was. As soon as I watched it I went to youtube to check it out from different directions. It was just as fake from any of them.

For some strange reason, Obama has to have props around him when he does one of his con-jobs in the Rose Garden, or wherever he chooses to receive his worshipers. This was no different, except that he had animated props this time. Although it was well staged there were enough holes in this little scene to drive the proverbial truck through.

It is obvious that there are quite a few people involved in this latest fraud put out by the Whitehouse. Why did Obama think it was necessary to “catch” a fainting woman just when he said the words, “To free families from the pervasive fear that one illness….” And down she went? Well not actually down. She just weaved and wobbled a little and never quite fainted. And, consequently, Obama never actually caught her. He turned around and put his hand on her shoulder as if to steady her and turned back to the camera to make sure it got a clear shot of his “rescue” efforts.

You will see in the following video that the pregnant woman is standing with a friend who is holding her hand with her arm wrapped around her waist. That is until she starts to “faint”. Then she steps slightly aside and never even looks at the women she is holding. She smiles a nervous smile for the camera because she has done her part in this extremely poorly orchestrated drama.

Why would they come up with this transparent attempt to manipulate the low information voters? Who knows? Did it make anyone feel warm and fuzzy for our hero President? Probably. There are a lot of idiots out there. Did it take the focus off the disastrous website? I don’t think so. Whatever the reason was that Obama and his advisers had to dream up this silly scheme it certainly smacks of desperation. If I was him I would fire them all. But, who knows? As stupid as this idea was, it could have been his. Maybe he’ll fire himself.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Xet here an Example of Leadership...

What a Guy: Australian Prime Minister Shows What Leadership Looks Like

600800-54f414d2-3556-11e3-9051-f1cffb9af

Bubba Atkinson | On 22, Oct 2013

One of the qualities that the best leaders have is doing what is right without asking for attention. Leadership is not about getting your way, transforming things to your partisan vision, or winning the next election cycle; it is about doing what is right because it is the right thing to do.

That is why this move by Australia’s conservative Prime Minister Tony Abbott is so awesome; the guy suited up as a volunteer firefighter for a 14-hour shift during the massive wildlife emergency in New South Wales over the weekend. He didn’t show up and speak just to show face – he put on the gear and fought fires like anyone else.

This is the cherry on top: His office offered no press releases, and the act probably would have gone unnoticed if it weren’t for random photos of Abbott that showed up on Twitter.

Tony-Abbott-firefighter-665x385.jpg

Abbott has been volunteering as a fireman for 13-years now. The triathlete, former boxer, and volunteer firefighter who won the Prime Minister position in a landslide election in September “had promised to continue his volunteer duties even if elected,” according to Inquisitr.com.

That’s what leadership sounds like. Here are some other pictures of Abbott volunteering in the past:

369397-tony-abbott.jpg

4335380-3x2-940x627.jpg

788399-65b06258-3af6-11e3-9bcd-10262b6f8

• Upvote 1

Hahaha......forget I ever labeled anybody sheep.  I changed my mind.....the term is sharks.  Feeding frenzy in the conspiracy chum waters.  I love how the video was cropped at certain times to provide misconceptions.  Produced by haters that will stop at nothing, even insignificant fodder, to do whatever it takes to discredit the president.  Hook, line and sinker......enjoy!!! :lol:  :shakehead:  Youtube gold.  Hahaha

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Shabs,

Not hating but it did seem coincidental that the lady in question would be positioned right behind Barrack & he would be the first to help. Talk about eyes in the back of your head. It was no biggie to me...............politicians plant people/events all the time to fit their agenda.

• Upvote 1

Caz,  I don't know.....can't see it.  It might be more believable, or should I say unbelievable, if this sort of conspiracy jargon didn't get raised every single time the man steps in front of a camera.  These fringe folks have cried wolf so many times it's getting silly and childish.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

Caz,  I don't know.....can't see it.  It might be more believable, or should I say unbelievable, if this sort of conspiracy jargon didn't get raised every single time the man steps in front of a camera.  These fringe folks have cried wolf so many times it's getting silly and childish.  As always, just my opinion.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

The Man is in front of the Camera ALL the friggen time...I believe He has His Hollywood Stooges Choreograph certain scenes to make Him look like the

Conquering Hero,or the Savior ... Does He not Have a payroll full of Actors, that he brings out on certain occasions to act in His (Drama's), that He plays out 

in front of the cameras??    Just like a Hollywood skit.. The Guy is a Sham..        

• Upvote 3

The Man is in front of the Camera ALL the friggen time...I believe He has His Hollywood Stooges Choreograph certain scenes to make Him look like the

Conquering Hero,or the Savior ... Does He not Have a payroll full of Actors, that he brings out on certain occasions to act in His (Drama's), that He plays out 

in front of the cameras??    Just like a Hollywood skit.. The Guy is a Sham..        

It's these kinds of posts that strengthen my point and my resolve.  I appreciate your opinion and point of view......I just happen to believe the exact opposite.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Thanks Xet here an Example of Leadership...

What a Guy: Australian Prime Minister Shows What Leadership Looks Like

Bubba Atkinson | On 22, Oct 2013

One of the qualities that the best leaders have is doing what is right without asking for attention. Leadership is not about getting your way, transforming things to your partisan vision, or winning the next election cycle; it is about doing what is right because it is the right thing to do.

That is why this move by Australia’s conservative Prime Minister Tony Abbott is so awesome; the guy suited up as a volunteer firefighter for a 14-hour shift during the massive wildlife emergency in New South Wales over the weekend. He didn’t show up and speak just to show face – he put on the gear and fought fires like anyone else.

This is the cherry on top: His office offered no press releases, and the act probably would have gone unnoticed if it weren’t for random photos of Abbott that showed up on Twitter.

Abbott has been volunteering as a fireman for 13-years now. The triathlete, former boxer, and volunteer firefighter who won the Prime Minister position in a landslide election in September “had promised to continue his volunteer duties even if elected,” according to Inquisitr.com.

That’s what leadership sounds like. Here are some other pictures of Abbott volunteering in the past:

Yep, a real leader.

GO RV, then BV

Shabs,

I feel ya(figure of speech), same thing happened with Bush. 

• Upvote 1

Just one more of planned deception. My question would be, How did the mere mortal marxistkenyansodomite know to turn and catch the damsel role player at that time.  Deception for some sort of low info voter. Message, I am a good man and please believe it! Pathetic even from the cesspool.   :angry: 

• Upvote 2

Absolutely.  Youtube might be the real evil........allows anybody with too much time on their hands to be a dime store movie maker.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

I saw the fainting woman Press conference on the news,not on utube... Those People standing in the background supposedly happy ObamaCare recipients in their nice suit and ties and fancy Dresses are most likely Props.. Just like when He was talking about ObamaCare with All those (ahem),Doctors in White Smocks standing in the background,turned out They were not Doctors at all,just People playing Doctors..He should have a disclaimer in small print just like the Commercials do when they state,actor portrayals,not real (insert Profession)..  Like I say,its all a commercial these Rose Garden Scenes...   :twocents: ..   He is like Vince,trying to peddle ShamWows!!! You Know He doesnt have All Day!!    :shakehead:

• Upvote 2

Absolutely.  Youtube might be the real evil........allows anybody with too much time on their hands to be a dime store movie maker.   ;) 

GO RV, then BV

not really questioning your thoughts on the president, to each his own, but are you really saying the "problem" is usage or implementation of free speech??