Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade have stopped currency on reserve program

After much consideration we will no longer be providing the Iraqi Dinar on Reserve or Rollover Option. This program change at D Trade is not in any way related to a change in the value of the currency, but is simply a decision to discontinue a currently offered purchase program. We have always done our best to provide our customers with options when choosing to purchase currency. As you are a valued customer of ours, we have put together additional options for you so you can receive your reserve in Dinar, US Dollars or Gold & Silver coins.

For further details click here.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call us at 1-877-770-7660, or email our customer service team, sales@dinartrade.com.

Sincerely,

D Trade Inc.

Edited by dinarbeleiver

This is not the first time that they have stopped it... Had it running then stopped it before.

It's not looking good as when they do that they keep the reserve maintance fees which is now looking like a bit of a scam from them IMHO.

• Upvote 5

This is not the first time that they have stopped it... Had it running then stopped it before.

It's not looking good as when they do that they keep the reserve maintance fees which is now looking like a bit of a scam from them IMHO.

I guess it's business.. maybe a lot of people reserved dinar whenever the gurus calling the rv.  Talking about the bookkeeping is nightmare.  

Yes, I was going to say that also. Nothing to see here, move along...

• Upvote 1

Yep...probly getting a lot of people complaining because they didnt have the money to spend in the first place!!

Not to mention, if you have a lot of people keeping dinar on reserve, you tie up a lot of his inventory, and he probly spends more buying more dinar and ending up not needing it!

• Upvote 2

Yep...probly getting a lot of people complaining because they didnt have the money to spend in the first place!!

Not to mention, if you have a lot of people keeping dinar on reserve, you tie up a lot of his inventory, and he probly spends more buying more dinar and ending up not needing it!

Fair point keepem

you hardly think they actually buy dinar to cover all there reserve orders ......... I'd say they do it on a fractional system as in for every 10 million in reserves people buy they actually buy 1 million, there counting on 90% of people never fulfilling there order.

it's criminal .......

• Upvote 3

you hardly think they actually buy dinar to cover all there reserve orders ......... I'd say they do it on a fractional system as in for every 10 million in reserves people buy they actually buy 1 million, there counting on 90% of people never fulfilling there order.

it's criminal .......

after 30 days if you can't fulfill your order they do send the 10% down payment in dinars to you

after 30 days if you can't fulfill your order they do send the 10% down payment in dinars to you

I think the rip off part is that if you have been extending your reserve for lets say 4 or 5 months they keep that money and just send you the 10%

They should make good with your reserve upkeep in some way or it's just a reserve scam IMHO

I think the rip off part is that if you have been extending your reserve for lets say 4 or 5 months they keep that money and just send you the 10%

yep that's the bad part thanks for pointing that out. They are out of order

I really can't believe they have stopped this I'm glad I never extended any reserve but if I had of done I would be pretty pissed right now

yes they do.. whatever money you put as down payment for 10%, you get the dinar send to you a week after the reserve date expires

you can extend the reserve date by paying $65 or so for another month so you can fill the order.  They make money because they are charging a bit more in price.. like 1 million iqd for $1,250 USD.  

yes they do.. whatever money you put as down payment for 10%, you get the dinar send to you a week after the reserve date expires

you can extend the reserve date by paying $65 or so for another month so you can fill the order.  They make money because they are charging a bit more in price.. like 1 million iqd for $1,250 USD.  

Right and now if you have extended 4 times you loose the $260 which was your payment to keep it going. Now they have canceled your reserve and keeping that amount and saying we will send you the 10% have a nice day...

Right and now if you have extended 4 times you loose the $260 which was your payment to keep it going. Now they have canceled your reserve and keeping that amount and saying we will send you the 10% have a nice day...

Hmmmm.... are they stopping this in preparation for the rv...?? they are basically getting the extension money for which we agree to pay and vanish it anyway.  Something is brewing or it's just me reading it?

I guess what I am reading is that Dinar Trade is not going to offer reserve or roll over program anymore but they will honor the current reserve and roll over to finish their order.  If you are on reserve.. you can still do the roll over and the deadline is October 25th, 2013.  If you fill the order, you will get whatever amount you order.  If you don't fill the order, you have three options to claim the order :  get dinar or refund in us dollars or you can ask for gold or silver coins.. :)

I guess what I am reading is that Dinar Trade is not going to offer reserve or roll over program anymore but they will honor the current reserve and roll over to finish their order.  If you are on reserve.. you can still do the roll over and the deadline is October 25th, 2013.  If you fill the order, you will get whatever amount you order.  If you don't fill the order, you have three options to claim the order :  get dinar or refund in us dollars or you can ask for gold or silver coins.. :)

Most likley the reason you are on reserve is that you don't have the full amount.... They are canceling your reason for doing the reserve which is to hold the reserve until a time that you want to finish it and yet keeping the funds you spent to kept it going...

It's fairly rotten if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

Why would any company stop money of any kind from coming in? The money they we getting just through reserve orders was not small or they would have stopped long before now! There is something up. This just does not add up. This goes against what a bussiness is for and that is to make money. Remember what they are doing is legal and they were authorized to do so. So why stop now? Something is about to happen good or bad who knows but something is going to happen soon!

• Upvote 1

I purchased all of my dinar from Dinar Trade, but never put any on reserve. Just didn't think it was a good idea and maybe I was correct. I just feel that if you can't afford to buy it now then just wait or save up for it.

Heard so many horror stories about people spending all of their bill money, etc. and then ending up in a really bad situation just because they were unfortunately undereducated about this whole dinar speculation. Sad, very sad to see people end up like this, but everyone knows the basic rule of do not spend money you don't have. It's just that it's a very hard rule to adhere to lol. 

They are making money off of the reserve orders so, not sure why they would stop. Maybe sales have dwindled so much that they had to. Who knows?

Look everyone Dinar Trade stopped taking Reserve orders, must mean rv........just like 2.5 years ago. No change in rate. Nice try Ali. We are smarter, bigger, bolder, rougher, and tougher........not buying it (literally).......maybe just maybe if the other hundreds of dealers stopped their Reserve Program but they did not........We're bigger and bolder rougher and tougher we're the one and only dinar dominators..........

• Upvote 1

I just rolled some over yesterday. I spoke to them today and they said that because my roll over was before the change, I still have my reserve for 30 days. They've been a great company to work with, so the email was surprising to me as well. I found it interesting that they gave clients the option to receive USD or gold & silver instead of dinar. That part is what really got my curiosity up.

• Upvote 2