Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cash Out Centers

wildrabbit36582

Are the cash out centers already known or are these the 800 numbers everyone is talking about?    Or would it be better to shop around and actually go to the main bank branches like the Fifth Thirds, BoA, WF to get it all cashed out.

I did contact my bank and asked them about the investment and they actually were upbeat about it and said they could help me manage it but they did not cash out International currencies... But I was actually happy to hear someone being upbeat about it !

Just a few questions to get my bearings on all of this...

Thanks

• Upvote 2

Are the cash out centers already known or are these the 800 numbers everyone is talking about?    Or would it be better to shop around and actually go to the main bank branches like the Fifth Thirds, BoA, WF to get it all cashed out.

I did contact my bank and asked them about the investment and they actually were upbeat about it and said they could help me manage it but they did not cash out International currencies... But I was actually happy to hear someone being upbeat about it !

Just a few questions to get my bearings on all of this...

Thanks

Welcome to the Forum......I love your candor.....Let's hope for the Best.

They are exchange offices not cash out centers. Some banks do foreign transactions some refer you to their exchange office. When the dinar revalues we will be simply exchanging our dinar for USD which the banks do daily transactiions for foreign currency swapping.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Aww, this post brought about some very fond memories.  I remember the cash out centers Ali had set up and all the rules, what to bring etc.  Waxahachie, I even had it mapped out.  That was the big $3 per dinar dream.  It was fun while it lasted!

Most here will have no idea what you're talking about.... My cash out place of choice was Waxahachie too and I thought I was so ready....  Good to see you again WorkerBee....  Its been some time now without logging into the site and I have not missed much...  God Bless old dinar friend

• Upvote 1

TNT Tony Is Standing In Line And Downing A Der Wienerschnitzel !

:D:D:D

Or as we say in the dinar world, a Frank

Most here will have no idea what you're talking about.... My cash out place of choice was Waxahachie too and I thought I was so ready.... Good to see you again WorkerBee.... Its been some time now without logging into the site and I have not missed much... God Bless old dinar friend

Good to see you Bodeen and come back anytime to Groundhog Day......or the Twighlight Zone

• Upvote 2

Well, I did not expect so much from that question but thanks anyhow......   I figured when I spent $683 in Iraq for it , it was to good to be true... considering that %683 is now worth $2472 - Win, but it was only $683 investment... I can wait to see what happens with it.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Hang in there! Worst case scenario... you made money. :shrug:

• Upvote 3

basically an rv would be a first in history and a historic one of a kind thing so anyone who claims to know how it will work is purely speculating. there are no cashout centers. i know many of the dealers advertise they have facilities in all 50 states but ive yet to see or hear about any physical locations its all talk for now.

as for cashing out, IF it does rv at that point more banks will probably deal with dinar but probably still few and far between. at that point check around see who does and doesn't cash in dinar and shop for the best rate.

Most here will have no idea what you're talking about.... My cash out place of choice was Waxahachie too and I thought I was so ready....  Good to see you again WorkerBee....  Its been some time now without logging into the site and I have not missed much...  God Bless old dinar friend

Welcome back bodeen!  Thanks for the kind words.