Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Revaluation

MrOptimistic

:bravo:   I really liked your last sentence. 

I personally like it. CBI has been fighting hyper inflation through the auctions for 9 years and debt restructuring from the IMF has shaped up most of the Iraqi governments debt, so there isn't any real hyper inflation any longer in existence. IMO they are saying the time has come for adding value to the dinar. That is my take and opinion. You won't see any news agency reporting "HEY EVERYONE IRAQ JUST REVALUED ITS CURRENCY AND MADE PEOPLE MONEY AROUND THE WORLD" also my opinion. 

I brought this video in for opinions and discussion.  I will not debate.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 5

Yes And what is your take on this Mr.Optimistic?

it's old news and such and Iraq's inflation is at a whopping 2.5% out of control with printing money and no telling how much they don't even know !!!

So Mr. Optimistic whats your take on this ????

Thanks for your feed back
  • Upvote 2

I personally like it. CBI has been fighting hyper inflation through the auctions for 9 years and debt restructuring from the IMF has shaped up most of the Iraqi governments debt, so there isn't any real hyper inflation any longer in existence. IMO they are saying the time has come for adding value to the dinar. That is my take and opinion. You won't see any news agency reporting "HEY EVERYONE IRAQ JUST REVALUED ITS CURRENCY AND MADE PEOPLE MONEY AROUND THE WORLD" also my opinion. 

I brought this video in for opinions and discussion.  I will not debate.

Are you aware of what a redenomination is?  

Isnt that kind of what you are promoting with this video?  That they are telling the world they are working on revaluating the dinar?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 25

You brought it for opinions and discussion but you dont wanna discuss it? Thats weird......

Can I ask if you listened to the video and heard them talking about redenominating by removing three zeros off the currency by introducing a completely new one seperate from what we have??

Just curious.....cause I think the title of this post and the video is misleading at best.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 21

MrOptomistic this video is from 2012. Mohamed Selah is in this video.    I wish Iraq could have gotten it's currency reform done a year later, but from this video, it could take 2-3 years for total currency reform. That means according to this video, that could lead us into 2015.  I'm not saying this isn't  propaganda either.   I do like the term(completely revaluing the dinar).    So we wait and hope we see some legislation on currency reform.  

Published on Oct 20, 2012

revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/20/12, revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/21/12, revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/23/12

• Upvote 2

MrOptomistic this video is from 2012. Mohamed Selah is in this video.    I wish Iraq could have gotten it's currency reform done a year later, but from this video, it could take 2-3 years for total currency reform. That means according to this video, that could lead us into 2015.  I'm not saying this isn't  propaganda either.   I do like the term(completely revaluing the dinar).    So we wait and hope we see some legislation on currency reform.  

Published on Oct 20, 2012

revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/20/12, revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/21/12, revalue of the iraqi dinars 10/23/12

Butifldrm Iraq hasn't been in hyper inflation for quit some time in 2012 they were won of the top countries with one of the best inflation rates , so with that said this video is all Garbage in my book propaganda at it's best  <_<  throw snow or be snowed :eyebrows:
  • Upvote 2

Thanks plus one

You post a topic and within 30 minutes you get 9 questions from someone who knows everything

Stick to your guns don't debate

Lol

Thanks for the video

Some people are only here to bother members into not posting on dv

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You brought it for opinions and discussion but you dont wanna discuss it? Thats weird......

Can I ask if you listened to the video and heard them talking about redenominating by removing three zeros off the currency by introducing a completely new one seperate from what we have??

Just curious.....cause I think the title of this post and the video is misleading at best.

Definition of 'Redenomination'

1. The process whereby a country's currency is recalibrated due to significant inflation and currency devaluation. Certain currencies have been redenominated a number of times over the last century for various reasons.

2. The process of changing the currency value on a financial security.

Also, KEEP, you should learn that Wealth doesn't just disappear, it is merely transferred. 

Not here to debate, it is a waste of time.

The video is old yes. but would you rather keep reading Keeps debates on Dinarvets which are very repetitive and lack any fresh information?

I may be giving hope, but at least I'm not ripping it away from people like some seem to do consistently... 

We all bought our dinars in hope of a return not to have people discourage our own intuition.

Again I won't waste my time debating. It's like beating a dead horse. I'm sharing a video so you can decide for yourselves what to believe. I won't make you think or believe anything. That is entirely your decision.

If you think there will be a Lop, good for you!

If you think there will be an RV with a profit, good for you!

In either case you are at least thinking outside the box! Which I encourage, frankly most people lack the ability to think for themselves. Carry on now. 

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 3

He (mr optimistic) presented for all to see and opine, answered the question of his view, said he wasn't going to debate, and said he wished to see others opinions...........................simple. As to the age....................have we not all seen/read countless of dated articles brought forth after the fact..................geessh lighten up Frances's.

• Upvote 4

Butifldrm Iraq hasn't been in hyper inflation for quit some time in 2012 they were won of the top countries with one of the best inflation rates , so with that said this video is all Garbage in my book propaganda at it's best  <_<  throw snow or be snowed :eyebrows:

Vizio I totally agree.  Remember Shabs was still in charge at this time,  from one of the last  SIGIR reports, Shabs was going to increase the value to approximately a dollar.  Shabs himself stated their would have to be propaganda before such an event.  I even stated " I'm not saying this isn't  propaganda either"   :)  Anyway I still wish Iraq would move ahead with their currency reform.  They need to at least pick an exchange rate regime and move into article VIII.

• Upvote 1

Vizio I totally agree.  Remember Shabs was still in charge at this time,  from one of the last  SIGIR reports, Shabs was going to increase the value to approximately a dollar.  Shabs himself stated their would have to be propaganda before such an event.  I even stated " I'm not saying this isn't  propaganda either"   :)  Anyway I still wish Iraq would move ahead with their currency reform.  They need to at least pick an exchange rate regime and move into article VIII.

Parliament will be very busy this week passing necessary laws opening the door that will allow the CBI to move forward with their exchange rate regime, which has already been established.  :) Just saying progress has been moving forward at a nice pace the last couple years. Appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions. 

Remember there are 2 types of investors here

Optimistic  and  Pessimistic :peace:

Edited by MrOptimistic
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It is appreciated, however, I do recall seeing either this video or a very similar one last year... and that is okay. I'm sure there are others who have not. We should remember though that they first said "REVALUATION" and then they stated "REDEDOMINATION"... Just an observation on my part, but maybe it will take one to insure the other. Who really knows?

• Upvote 2

It is appreciated, however, I do recall seeing either this video or a very similar one last year... and that is okay. I'm sure there are others who have not. We should remember though that they first said "REVALUATION" and then they stated "REDEDOMINATION"... Just an observation on my part, but maybe it will take one to insure the other. Who really knows?

Good observation, I watched the video 6 times and I also did notice that in big letters across the screen "DINAR REVALUATION" was captioned.