Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I need some good news!!!!!

Acepup

I took almost the entire summer off posting and did not spend a lot of time reading articles. As I got back its good to see Yota doing what he does and Keep getting a lot of grief...

Hope everyone is well and have found some time to be with family and friends...

With that being said, what in the heck is going on? Hook me up with some knowledge!

Its good to be back!

The Dude Abides...

• Upvote 2

Gurus still calling it every 5 minutes, constant arguing about "delete the zeroes" articles, and honestly not much else.  If you have missed too much, a huge step was taken by the removal of Iraq from Chapter VII.  It's looking like we may be waiting til 2014 though, sadly.  Elections might generate some interesting outcomes.  

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the updates!  I spent the summer digging for gold, my new substitute (drug) for the dinar. Keep up the news! 

The Dude Abides...

uhhh  your back here again ,,  did the golden drug not work out ?  :o    about the gold prospect, I wondered how would you know if you really found a chunk ?   as far as dinar gold  ------>  the banking is about to set off the electronic systems , and from photo`s  this has been going on for a while,  loading cards with 25,ooo  if I remember right,  Obama is poor , can`t travel ,  but maliki is rich as hell and is coming back a 3 rd  time ,   as far as re-value ,  1 2014 , or in the area of 4 th  month  2014  elections  ------>  about the same as spillage of in formation  

• Upvote 1

I took almost the entire summer off posting and did not spend a lot of time reading articles. As I got back its good to see Yota doing what he does and Keep getting a lot of grief...

Hope everyone is well and have found some time to be with family and friends...

With that being said, what in the heck is going on? Hook me up with some knowledge!

Its good to be back!

The Dude Abides...

I saved a ton of money at GEICO !!!

• Upvote 2

sorry dude .... only bad news here .... I've only got three beers left :(

on the up side you haven't missed much so if you have taken up a new hobby in the time you were off it was time well spent.

welcome back.

I am SO SORRY bro. How do you get to that only 3 beer point? You are in serious need of beer counseling.  :D

• Upvote 1