Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2014 budget 174 trillion's'

vomer

2014 State Budget exceeds IQD 174 Trillions

Added by Ibrahim Khalil on October 18, 2013.

Saved under Business

Tags: Budget, Energy, IQD

01-state-budget-exceeds-iqd-1-trillions.

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Financial Parliamentary Committee announced that the 2014 State budget reaches IQD (174,6) trillion and its major part allocated for energy and security sectors.Member, Majda al-Tamimi, of the Financial Parliamentary Committee published on her facebook page that ”The 2014 State Budget reaches IQD (174,6) trillion distributed as (22) trillion for security and defense, (38,9) trillion for energy, including (11) trillion allocated for electricity sector, seven trillions for trade field, including five trillions allocated for ration card.””The budget allocated IQD (1,9) trillion for construction, four trillions for the Council of Ministers, (99) billions for agriculture and two trillions for industry sector,” she added.”The budget allocated three trillions for the new salaries table,” noting that ”The rate of the investment allocations within 2014 State reached 36% while in the 2013 State budget reached 40%,”. She concluded. \END\

Read more: http://www.iraqinews.com/business-iraqi-dinar/01-state-budget-exceeds-iqd-1-trillions/#ixzz2i6HTHNqk

http://www.iraqinews.com/business-iraqi-dinar/01-state-budget-exceeds-iqd-1-trillions/#axzz2i5qBUsqG

• Upvote 5

Thanks Everyone.

Anyone know the price of oil they are basing 2014 budget on? Will oil drop or rise this year?  Lots of supply and now we are seeing countries like Germany firing up coal ( cheap ) powered generating plants. 25 New ones coming on line. Green energy is making people energy poor there.  63% increase in energy this year alone. The huge greeen projects are only delivering 20 % of original estimates

Thanks Everyone.

Anyone know the price of oil they are basing 2014 budget on? Will oil drop or rise this year? Lots of supply and now we are seeing countries like Germany firing up coal ( cheap ) powered generating plants. 25 New ones coming on line. Green energy is making people energy poor there. 63% increase in energy this year alone. The huge greeen projects are only delivering 20 % of original estimates

Question is if its getting passed right now....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Everyone.

Anyone know the price of oil they are basing 2014 budget on? Will oil drop or rise this year?  Lots of supply and now we are seeing countries like Germany firing up coal ( cheap ) powered generating plants. 25 New ones coming on line. Green energy is making people energy poor there.  63% increase in energy this year alone. The huge greeen projects are only delivering 20 % of original estimates

I think even the Kurds said the where switching to natural gas as to not use the oil or gas so more would be available to sell.

• Upvote 1

Last I read the budget estimated $90 and that probably was after the $5 was deducted for Kuwait and brokerage. At 3Mbbl/day roughly works out to 96T dinar???. I don't know where they will make up the difference?? Duties, taxes and other natural resources?

Thanks Rockfl9

They do have a surplus this year but not that kind of cash

Question is if its getting passed right now....

That's the same question every year Keep. Still betting on February 27th 2014 on passing the Budget LOL

No way they all come together for this to happen by years end!

I think even the Kurds said the where switching to natural gas as to not use the oil or gas so more would be available to sell.

There is a lot of oil available and OPEC might panic especially if the US really starts to produce more

I think we are # 1 now

• Upvote 1

Thanks Rockfl9

They do have a surplus this year but not that kind of cash

That's the same question every year Keep. Still betting on February 27th 2014 on passing the Budget LOL

No way they all come together for this to happen by years end!

There is a lot of oil available and OPEC might panic especially if the US really starts to produce more

I think we are # 1 now

Dont they have productiin guidlines they agree on througb OPEC as to how much each country can sell or contribute to the worlds demand? Cause I thought I read something along those lines in regards to Iran at least, to slow down their production. Could be wrong about that.....

• Downvote 2

Dont they have productiin guidlines they agree on througb OPEC as to how much each country can sell or contribute to the worlds demand? Cause I thought I read something along those lines in regards to Iran at least, to slow down their production. Could be wrong about that.....

Keep, Here are the member counties of OPEC....

and a little History:

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was founded in Baghdad, Iraq, with the signing of an agreement in September 1960 by five countries namely Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela. They were to become the Founder Members of the Organization.

These countries were later joined by Qatar (1961), Indonesia (1962), Libya (1962), the United Arab Emirates (1967), Algeria (1969), Nigeria (1971), Ecuador (1973), Gabon (1975) and Angola (2007).

From December 1992 until October 2007, Ecuador suspended its membership. Gabon terminated its membership in 1995. Indonesia suspended its membership effective January 2009.

More: http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/25.htm

The nice thing about the US is that they are not governed by OPEC regulations.

Edited by redbaron