Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So I post here telling you...any rumors from the guru idiots is false...telling you there are no "back screnes" no "Special trained tellers" No new De Lerue machines...no WAY at all that Wells Fargo will ever trade the IQD. I get negative votes.

You agree that the gurus are full of crap...but when I tell you this paper you hold will most likely never be worth the "paper" it is printed on..you say I am the fool.

Adam Montana may never pump,,,but this money will only gain value over the next 20 to 50 years. If ever!!

I have an inside track on this "investment" and it will NEVER just jump to $20.35...$3.26 or even .01 any time soon.

No rates have ever been on any American Bank screen...just check the only official site for rates. CBI!

If the CBI web site shows the usual 11644...go to work and get over the fact that the tradeable money you spent to buy Dinar is GONE!!

Ok, so my question is this: Why are you here? Constructive criticism or juvenile rebuke. This isn't the 1st time you've begun a thread like this.    

Bank Guy, If you have some intelligent, logical insight from a financial perspective highlighting how Foreign Central Banks operate and apply this to the direction Iraq seems to be taking to appreciate their currency, then it would be most welcome. If however, you are only going to rant like a 10 year old with shallow statements, then I'll have to assume you work for no bank and are merely venting your own failure with life. If the latter is the case, then do the mature thing and just drop off and disappear. 

So I post here telling you...any rumors from the guru idiots is false...telling you there are no "back screnes" no "Special trained tellers" No new De Lerue machines...no WAY at all that Wells Fargo will ever trade the IQD. I get negative votes.

You agree that the gurus are full of crap...but when I tell you this paper you hold will most likely never be worth the "paper" it is printed on..you say I am the fool.

Adam Montana may never pump,,,but this money will only gain value over the next 20 to 50 years. If ever!!

I have an inside track on this "investment" and it will NEVER just jump to $20.35...$3.26 or even .01 any time soon.

No rates have ever been on any American Bank screen...just check the only official site for rates. CBI!

If the CBI web site shows the usual 11644...go to work and get over the fact that the tradeable money you spent to buy Dinar is GONE!!

Uh...... That's why it's called speculation. Here's a piece of advice. Tell someone who cares. lol. We all know this is speculation MR OBVIOUS. lol :eyebrows: 

He's saying he is moderately optimistic..........

Humourous, with a twist of wit = good.

Hey, bankguy. Please just go away. If you really believe that this will NEVER RV, then why are you even on here? Simple, to be a prick! Well good deal, you're succeeding.

Now go away and be a prick spmewhere else.

Much room for improvement = (F)

Does anyone else remember the days of the "mild rebuke", the gentle guide away from anger and the use of profanity ?.

umbertino, by comparison your response is deserving of a standing ovation.

• Upvote 2

Humourous, with a twist of wit = good.

Much room for improvement = (F)

Does anyone else remember the days of the "mild rebuke", the gentle guide away from anger and the use of profanity ?.

umbertino, by comparison your response is deserving of a standing ovation.

Thanks. Your words are appreciated.