Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's chat Wednesday October 16

Adam Montana

wizard, I see you are using a rogers.com email - look below in my signature for whitelist instructions.

We cannot control what rogers spams or blocks, it is best just to stop using them for your email provider and switch to something like gmail. :twocents:

I gave specific instructions on how to use the code in my chat. It is not available for the 3 month option, only the 6 month or lifetime.

Cheers :tiphat:

Ok, but where do I find the 3 month renewal instructions? And I would like to ad that I have never missed any of your e-mails even though I am using rogers of which I have you white listed.

Wizard1

Shoot, once in a while I realize I overlooked something... and when I originally responded to your post, I did not have whitelist instructions in my sig. Now I will fix that:

Whitelist my emails to you with this link: http://iqd.me/l/whitelist

If you can't get an answer from VIP@dinarvets.com on your rogers email, try sending an email to our support email from a gmail account. For some crazy reason the rest of our clients seem to have success when they do that. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Ok, but where do I find the 3 month renewal instructions? And I would like to ad that I have never missed any of your e-mails even though I am using rogers of which I have you white listed.

Wizard1

Wizard1 The 3 month renewal is not an option with this latest discount. You can select the 6 month or Lifetime. The 6 month is a good deal.....so is the Lifetime, but easier to come up with the smaller amount...if you know what I mean  <_<

Would like to thank Adam for offering any discount....every little bit helps!!! :twothumbs:

So hope this helps. 

Rope

• Upvote 1

I know they were discussing that, but the most recent information I have is that they nixed that plan and are sticking to October 22.

Then again, this is Iraq we are talking about :lol:

I see you posted an article from September 30, my information is as recent as October 10th.

Either way, we won't know for sure until it happens so it's silly to "debate" it. They are not bound to honor information found online. :twocents:

My intension wasn't trying to "debate" it, just pointing to the fact they are remaining in session until the middle of November!! :twothumbs:

here's an article from todays session ajourning it until this Thursday 10-24-2013

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=43184:parliament-lifts-its-regular-session-till-next-thursday-&catid=35:political&Itemid=2

And here's a quote from another that confirms the session is extended until the middle of November. Again your right no real reason for a debate.....just stating these facts back up with links. We all just want to make sure for our own "need to know what they are doing"!!! The only way we can get any reasonable information from Iraq is to to get as many articles as we can find that confirm their actions. No matter what this is still great news for us all!!! :twocents: I would be interested if there are any links to other articles that state different as I would like to ad them to my research in this investment. :peace:

Quote:

"the legislative recess will begin on November 15 next and we are obliged to legislation of the law prior to the beginning of the legislative term. "

http://www.almadapress.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsID=9614

• Upvote 1