Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

United States Dollar vs New Iraq Share Price - USDIQN

yota691

Ya that's right

He is superman

He stays up all night posting ridiculous half truths then with no sleep goes right to work and posts while he's tuning up cars and dealing with customers

In a dress huh

Well that explains some of his behavior here on dv

And why his hat it on crooked

Any moderators have the will to lock this thread? I've seen a lot less for people to get banned. Enough is enough with this, don't you think? Edited by Gunshow2425
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Okay, enough is enough with the shitty comments about Keep.  I happen to like and respect him, and we have disagreed many times.  This does not mean myself or anyone else is a Keep groupie and I refuse to be bullied as such!  I see more Keep bashing than the other way around in recent days and I will say this, it demeans not Keep but those who are insistent on continuing with their every post something personal and nasty.  Why don't we do something new here, work together and with respect.  Dontlop I respect you as well, you think out of the box  and you do your research, but honest to god you are acting like a bully on a grade school playground!  Seriously, mean spirited crap is not an attractive attribute and that includes your peanut gallery!

Thanks Zig.

Only thing I can add to that  is  USE THE IGNORE BUTTON if you don't want to read a particular persons views. Simple 

• Upvote 5

Thanks Zig.

Only thing I can add to that  is  USE THE IGNORE BUTTON if you don't want to read a particular persons views. Simple 

This has been pointed out before, why they choose not to is beyond me.  Some people just like to whine and complain.  And on top of that ask that those who opinions offend them be banned?  What?  There are other members on here too!  Members who want to read what he has to say.  

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 4

Any moderators have the will to lock this thread? I've seen a lot less for people to get banned. Enough is enough with this, don't you think?

I agree enough is enough, but I would like to see us work our way out of the hole, and not need moderator intrusion because there is some information that has been very educational for some folks.  

• Upvote 4

Thanks Zig.

So true Socal, but I usually ignore the ignore button only because I feel everyone's opinion is valuable even if I do not agree with it.  When we have a thread that could educate us and understand possibilities can only give us a more solid education on the ground we walk with this currency.  But that is me.

This dinar game makes people grumpy! Hahahaha! Fun stuff!

I don't know if its fun.....but you are right it makes us grumpy!

• Upvote 1

They changed the code it's going to be 1000 to one exchange the cbi said it and been saying it all along

1000 of your dinar will only be worth 1 new dinar

I'm sure I should get you guys to stick up for me now too since I repeat what keep says it must be gold

• Upvote 2

Yeah I have not used the ignore button myself for over a year now Zig. Like you I would rather hear everyone's opinion and try to come up with my own conclusions.

Good bad or ugly I want to know what people are thinking but can do with out the petty bickering. Its easy enough to go off topic without all the distractions. I almost asked a question about my transmission.

• Upvote 2

Keep always has the alternative to the bandwagon it is "going" to rv.  And when he states his opinion he is very articulate in asking for links and that is offensive to folks.  I call it DD.  He reads the articles as we do, some every day, sometimes life is too busy, and when he sees an active conversation that he has a different perspective he puts it out to provoke critical thinking.  And folks call him a bummer for that.  I believe that he understands that it's a gamble, and an overnight millionaire is a hard one to grasp.  For anyone.  It could take you to that old cliche, if it's sounds to good to be true, it is.  But, all of us are hoping we stumbled upon a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Everyone takes this journey differently.  IF we all just try to understand it's not all about us, it's about each other and mostly the country of Iraq.  It's for them, not us.  We just may be able to gain on it also.  Keep reads and understands different than others, but I think many take his bluntness as offensive.  I did at first.  Then I realized it's just him doing his own DD for his personal satisfaction and to possible get conversation with folks that might want to just open their minds to the chance it could lop.  

PS Keep, it's going to come through for us.  NOT A LOP !!  lol

why are people knee deep in keepms personal life. are people so butt hurt on the dinar, they must criticize someone they dont know, never met, and never encountered. how amateur can you be? how little respect and class people show! simply amazing

i guess the conclusion is, if you dont agree with me, your a piece of garbage. really some true colors coming out. im sadened by it

everyone knows you can ignore keepms post, right? please do, your personal attacks should have you banned

attack the opinion, not the person

Dang, your good.  Right on !

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

They changed the code it's going to be 1000 to one exchange the cbi said it and been saying it all along

1000 of your dinar will only be worth 1 new dinar

I'm sure I should get you guys to stick up for me now too since I repeat what keep says it must be gold

You need a martini!

Yeah I have not used the ignore button myself for over a year now Zig. Like you I would rather hear everyone's opinion and try to come up with my own conclusions.

Good bad or ugly I want to know what people are thinking but can do with out the petty bickering. Its easy enough to go off topic without all the distractions. I almost asked a question about my transmission.

I hear ya!

Keep always has the alternative to the bandwagon it is "going" to rv.  And when he states his opinion he is very articulate in asking for links and that is offensive to folks.  I call it DD.  He reads the articles as we do, some every day, sometimes life is too busy, and when he sees an active conversation that he has a different perspective he puts it out to provoke critical thinking.  And folks call him a bummer for that.  I believe that he understands that it's a gamble, and an overnight millionaire is a hard one to grasp.  For anyone.  It could take you to that old cliche, if it's sounds to good to be true, it is.  But, all of us are hoping we stumbled upon a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Everyone takes this journey differently.  IF we all just try to understand it's not all about us, it's about each other and mostly the country of Iraq.  It's for them, not us.  We just may be able to gain on it also.  Keep reads and understands different than others, but I think many take his bluntness as offensive.  I did at first.  Then I realized it's just him doing his own DD for his personal satisfaction and to possible get conversation with folks that might want to just open their minds to the chance it could lop.  

PS Keep, it's going to come through for us.  NOT A LOP !!  lol

Dang, your good.  Right on !

Ditto!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yep I agree its to bad if you don't agree with someone else just put them on ignore

Or you can do like keep does

Change around other people's words and say they said it over and over

Just to harass someone

If he hasn't done that to you personally great

When I ask him to bring up my quotes where I've said such things he just keeps twisting and making things up

He can't bring up my quotes that say what he says I said because they don't exist

Lying and manipulating is good for debate huh

I disagree

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

The RD articles go back almost four  years.  Its' Hard to believe the new notes are not sitting in a vault somewhere.

Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination

16BA1417-D257-4B57-9F88-8B0C4C22BCF1_w64
Iraqi dinars are stacked at a teller's window in a Najaf bank.

February 06, 2010

BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.

Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.

Salih pointed out that banks are having a hard time accepting cash savings and deposits, but by dropping the zeros it will make it easier for both the banks to deal with their customers and for the general public to carry money. He said some 80 percent of Iraq's money supply is cash in circulation.

Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.

Economic analyst Hilal al-Tahhan told RFI that the bank's move is overdue. He said he expects the currency change to go smoothly because of the decision to allow both the old and new banknotes to coexist, leading to less turbulence in the economy.

The current exchange rate is 1,167 Iraqi dinars to the U.S. dollar

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

The RD articles go back almost four  years.  Its' Hard to believe the new notes are not sitting in a vault somewhere.   Iraq Planning Currency Redenomination 16BA1417-D257-4B57-9F88-8B0C4C22BCF1_w64Iraqi dinars are stacked at a teller's window in a Najaf bank. February 06, 2010BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.Salih pointed out that banks are having a hard time accepting cash savings and deposits, but by dropping the zeros it will make it easier for both the banks to deal with their customers and for the general public to carry money. He said some 80 percent of Iraq's money supply is cash in circulation.Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.Economic analyst Hilal al-Tahhan told RFI that the bank's move is overdue. He said he expects the currency change to go smoothly because of the decision to allow both the old and new banknotes to coexist, leading to less turbulence in the economy.The current exchange rate is 1,167 Iraqi dinars to the U.S. dollarhttp://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

I'm pretty sure they wanted to release them at the beginning of this year

But the notes were rejected because they didn't have Kurdish language on them

Shabibbi told them it had to be done at the beginning of the physical year

Some wanted to do it mid year but that didnt happen

I'm thinking maybe this year

When the notes were presented last September there was a big battle and the Kurds insisted its in the constitution to include Kurdish language on the notes

They were trying to pass by that and the Kurds had no part of it

So they may be there right now just waiting for January and the new budget

They told them to prepare the budget at the end of June maybe its so they have all the ducks in a row this year

We got three months to see how that thought plays out

• Upvote 3

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) that "the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency needs a new financial period, because all accounts start the new currency may be registered books accounting currency different from the work recorded the beginning of the year ".

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/123878-central-bank-the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-from-the-currency-in-mid-2013-contrary-to-the-monetary-policy/#ixzz2hw6oWqcF

I hear ya

I wonder if they will do it prior to passing the budget

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep I agree its to bad if you don't agree with someone else just put them on ignore

Or you can do like keep does

Change around other people's words and say they said it over and over

Just to harass someone

If he hasn't done that to you personally great

When I ask him to bring up my quotes where I've said such things he just keeps twisting and making things up

He can't bring up my quotes that say what he says I said because they don't exist

Lying and manipulating is good for debate huh

I disagree

No I can just pick apart what you say and you take it personal when your wrong......no need for me to twist your words. Cant make them anymore off base then they are!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Keep always has the alternative to the bandwagon it is "going" to rv. And when he states his opinion he is very articulate in asking for links and that is offensive to folks. I call it DD. He reads the articles as we do, some every day, sometimes life is too busy, and when he sees an active conversation that he has a different perspective he puts it out to provoke critical thinking. And folks call him a bummer for that. I believe that he understands that it's a gamble, and an overnight millionaire is a hard one to grasp. For anyone. It could take you to that old cliche, if it's sounds to good to be true, it is. But, all of us are hoping we stumbled upon a once in a lifetime opportunity. Everyone takes this journey differently. IF we all just try to understand it's not all about us, it's about each other and mostly the country of Iraq. It's for them, not us. We just may be able to gain on it also. Keep reads and understands different than others, but I think many take his bluntness as offensive. I did at first. Then I realized it's just him doing his own DD for his personal satisfaction and to possible get conversation with folks that might want to just open their minds to the chance it could lop.

PS Keep, it's going to come through for us. NOT A LOP !! lol

Dang, your good. Right on !

Lol...well its not even always about a lop! Just about bringing a different side to every story cause there is ALWAYSA two sides to everything...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

[quote name="dontlop"

I hear ya

I wonder if they will do it prior to passing the budget[/quote}

Also have to take the upcoming elections into account. That's why the budget will be late February as usual.

No way they will agree by years end. ISO code IQN or not the zero razing will have to wait again

But we could see some movement if The PM is really pulling Turkis strings before the elections

[quote name="dontlop"

I hear ya

I wonder if they will do it prior to passing the budget[/quote}

Also have to take the upcoming elections into account. That's why the budget will be late February as usual.

No way they will agree by years end. ISO code IQN or not the zero razing will have to wait again

But we could see some movement if The PM is really pulling Turkis strings before the elections

Were they not working to finish the budget before end of this year?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Okay, enough is enough with the shitty comments about Keep.  I happen to like and respect him, and we have disagreed many times.  This does not mean myself or anyone else is a Keep groupie and I refuse to be bullied as such!  I see more Keep bashing than the other way around in recent days and I will say this, it demeans not Keep but those who are insistent on continuing with their every post something personal and nasty.  Why don't we do something new here, work together and with respect.  Dontlop I respect you as well, you think out of the box  and you do your research, but honest to god you are acting like a bully on a grade school playground!  Seriously, mean spirited crap is not an attractive attribute and that includes your peanut gallery!

He(KREEPM) called easyrider a liar and you said nothing.  Seems you should treat peeps more fairly.

Seriously though, he called easyrider a liar.  I guess you agree.  You act as if keep has been nothing but respectful.  You need to check yourself before spewing your indignation.

Edited by zzztop
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

He(KREEPM) called easyrider a liar and you said nothing.  Seems you should treat peeps more fairly.

Seriously though, he called easyrider a liar.  I guess you agree.  You act as if keep has been nothing but respectful.  You need to check yourself before spewing your indignation.

I am respectful to the ones who show it at me. Many members here can agree (and by looking at earlier pages in this thread even) that I dont just come out of no where and attack people. I help inform when questions are asked. There are a few here that because of earlier attempts to come at me sideways, that I come down on them really hard, to give it right back at them tenfold, but even then its just pointing out how wrong they are, not by personal attacks!!  They cant dispute the information provided so they have to resort to the attacks. They got nothing!! its the ones doing all the complaining and trash talking while Im here providing information to the ones who want it and are looking for answers and want to learn!!  Its pitiful really......

Good day sir!!

Thanks Zig.

They (dontlop,dinarbeliever and a few others) would much rather whine and complain about it though. Ignorant dont you think?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Lol...well its not even always about a lop! Just about bringing a different side to every story cause there is ALWAYSA two sides to everything...

What up Keepm, been a minute. I see you're still arguing with stop signs LMAO!! You know "some" folks only look at the headlines and don't read the article. Keep smash'n Brotha, maybe "some" of them will learn something along the way. Peace Bro.

Jam

Oh yeah, you know we still gotta knock off a bottle of Hennessy when the ride is over.....1

• Upvote 1

And easyrider was talking crap about his ego way before that.  I guess you ignored that too.

• Upvote 4

ame="SocalDinar" post="1276831" timestamp="1381977445"]

Were they not working to finish the budget before end of this year?

There was talk of finishing the budget before the end of the year Keep, but I remember the same talk last year and the year before that. So I'm really thinking that again it's a lot of talk with little action.

A new ISO for currency and a budget passed before the end of the year would set the table up for a RD Starting Jan 1st If they have the new currency . Last I heard they only had samples and revealed what would be on the notes.Never heard that these notes were approved let alone being printed.

Heard about the coins too (fils ) they will need a heck of a lot of these and just distributing these to banks will be a huge undertaking with lots and lots of security.

My gut feeling is that no RD this coming year.

• Upvote 1