Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - IMF: Iraqi Resources To Play A Large Int'l Monetary System Role !

DinarThug

Not quite. In case you didnt know, MANY of these gurus are tied together and tied to dealers. The gurus pump for the dealers. Plain and simple. On something that might not ever happen. Notice I said might.....no one knows. But this is a lotto ticket. 

Much different......and when they have a guest speaker? Ohhh man!! Of course it will be good!!  = )

Your Guru revelation is enlightening. I once heard that some dinar dealers and sites employ people to post negative comments regarding the dinar with the hope that people will give up and sell back their dinar. As it turns out, the dealer makes the spread coming and going. This would explain why some posters make thousands of negative posts instead of simply moving on to another investment. Ever heard of such a thing?

• Upvote 4

That explains it I have yet to meet a BMW tech that knew anything about the car. Both dealerships in our area are parts changers period.

BMW is a good car but way over priced.

Well then you havent met a real BMW tech yet.....they arent that difficult to fix if you know the systems on the car and how they operate. You get people that just throw parts at it no matter what make the vehicle.

Your Guru revelation is enlightening. I once heard that some dinar dealers and sites employ people to post negative comments regarding the dinar with the hope that people will give up and sell back their dinar. As it turns out, the dealer makes the spread coming and going. This would explain why some posters make thousands of negative posts instead of simply moving on to another investment. Ever heard of such a thing?

Have only heard that from paranoid dinarians that think people care if they bought dinar.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

K33p all I ever see you do is belittle people. You're pitiful.... a sad man who waste his time on an investment site instead of spending time doing something else with their time....  You are indeed the king of the guru anti-pumpers........which one of the two dinar sites that advertise here do you really work for? We all know you don't own any dinar....if you do then even you don't believe your own crap! oh wait save your response...I've read it a hundred times here......."I own some just in case"..........well that even shows more stupidity.....why tie up money on an investment that MIGHT payoff while anti-pumping the rest of us...even a good investment advisor would tell you not to tie your money in an investment like this you don't believe in.....you are a total discredit to this site and your profession!

• Upvote 8

K33p all I ever see you do is belittle people. You're pitiful.... a sad man who waste his time on an investment site instead of spending time doing something else with their time....  You are indeed the king of the guru anti-pumpers........which one of the two dinar sites that advertise here do you really work for? We all know you don't own any dinar....if you do then even you don't believe your own crap! oh wait save your response...I've read it a hundred times here......."I own some just in case"..........well that even shows more stupidity.....why tie up money on an investment that MIGHT payoff while anti-pumping the rest of us...even a good investment advisor would tell you not to tie your money in an investment like this you don't believe in.....you are a total discredit to this site and your profession!

spot on.. since keepem accuses me of working for Frank and Delta i will accuse him to have ties with a site that many of the lopsters are accustomed to and why he spends so much time on here when he has a 3 year old daughter shouldnt he be spending more time with his family? than worrying about an investment that he thinks we may never make a penny on? it indeed makes me wonder as well. Good post. I have my own theories but i will KEEPEM to myself  LOL

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

I also agree your spot on

• Upvote 2

You havent seen enough to make a judgement like that then!!  Cause I only belittle dontlop cause its fun to tear his silly statements apart. (its easy too) But I normally start off just asking questions, he turns up the heat  = )

I work for Ali.....he gives me 100 bucks for every million sold back.  

Are you really that paranoid to think that because someone points out the truth in things, takes time to research and read and can point out lies and "forum facts" that they must be working to get people to dump dinar? Or that they are against the dinar? Or that they are a lopster? But if I was pumping crazy rumors and making up believable stories you would LOVE my posts.  How funny....never once have I said this is a waste of time or that people should sell all their dinar. 

But god forbid I put to rest some wild accusations or rumors....no no no....we dont want that!!! Bad keepm!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

You havent seen enough to make a judgement like that then!!  Cause I only belittle dontlop cause its fun to tear his silly statements apart. (its easy too) But I normally start off just asking questions, he turns up the heat  = )

I work for Ali.....he gives me 100 bucks for every million sold back.  

Are you really that paranoid to think that because someone points out the truth in things, takes time to research and read and can point out lies and "forum facts" that they must be working to get people to dump dinar? Or that they are against the dinar? Or that they are a lopster? But if I was pumping crazy rumors and making up believable stories you would LOVE my posts.  How funny....never once have I said this is a waste of time or that people should sell all their dinar. 

But god forbid I put to rest some wild accusations or rumors....no no no....we dont want that!!! Bad keepm!!!

LMAO :D Keepum I have never understood the scam for people to sell their dinar... that is just parinoid.

You would be a much more convincing pumper... by pumping the RV... if it were about making $$$...

That is NOT what you are about :)

Really... from what I have seen there has never been a shortage of dinar. LOL

Edited by Maggie123

You havent seen enough to make a judgement like that then!!  Cause I only belittle dontlop cause its fun to tear his silly statements apart. (its easy too) [/quote

So this is what you do

Now you admit to others you are harassing me

I think I'll report this post as proof you follow me around and harass me you even admit it

Then you get your buddy's to stick up for you

Your a very dishonest person here on dinar vets

And are being exposed daily by many members

Now you admit to harassing a member for your entertainment

Thanks

• Upvote 2

You havent seen enough to make a judgement like that then!!  Cause I only belittle dontlop cause its fun to tear his silly statements apart. (its easy too) [/quote

So this is what you do

Now you admit to others you are harassing me

I think I'll report this post as proof you follow me around and harass me you even admit it

Then you get your buddy's to stick up for you

Your a very dishonest person here on dinar vets

And are being exposed daily by many members

Now you admit to harassing a member for your entertainment

Thanks

Read again carefully.....dont just cut and paste....you need the whole statement!!!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/163388-stryker-imf-iraqi-resources-to-play-a-large-intl-monetary-system-role/page-2#ixzz2i3EPcCCZ

I hardly see how pointing out your inaccuracies is being dishonest. Thats getting to the bottom of statements and seeing if anything you say holds merit. 

Dont be upset dontlop. With a little research before posting, you can make more intelligent statements and claims!!!  = )

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Downvote 3

Read again carefully.....dont just cut and paste....you need the whole statement!!! You havent seen enough to make a judgement like that then!!  Cause I only belittle dontlop cause its fun to tear his silly statements apart. (its easy too) But I normally start off just asking questions, he turns up the heat  = ) Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/163388-stryker-imf-iraqi-resources-to-play-a-large-intl-monetary-system-role/page-2#ixzz2i3EPcCCZ[/size]  I hardly see how pointing out your inaccuracies is being dishonest. Thats getting to the bottom of statements and seeing if anything you say holds merit. [/size] Dont be upset dontlop. With a little research before posting, you can make more intelligent statements and claims!!!  = )[/size]

no

No

You have made other claims of harassing me saying you only use multiple names when you harass me

The mods will review it and if your childish behavior continues ill continue to report you

Eventually they will see how you harass me from topic to topic on a daily basis

• Upvote 2

no

No

You have made other claims of harassing me saying you only use multiple names when you harass me

The mods will review it and if your childish behavior continues ill continue to report you

By harass you mean question your thoughts and point out your inaccuracies? Ohh ok....Im sorry...I didnt know we werent allowed to do that!!

So sorry sir donlop!!  Dont want you to run and tattle for someone questioning your claims. 

Thats it!! Ive had it!! Anyone who questions anything I say Im reporting you to the mods for harassment!!!  I will not stand for ANYONE to question my authority!!!

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAYYY!!!  (cartman voice) lol

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no

No

Hey Dontlop :)  I remember a time we argued about WMD's involving the Iraq war... remember?

It took me months to get you off my back... totally ignoring you... then you got distracted onto someone else.

You are like a dog with a bone... only your "bones" are people.

NOT OK.

Hey Dontlop :)  I remember a time we argued about WMD's involving the Iraq war... remember?

It took me months to get you off my back... totally ignoring you... then you got distracted onto someone else.

You are like a dog with a bone... only your "bones" are people.

NOT OK.

Ohhh the truth comes out!!!  Thy hypocrite shows himself!!  LOL.....

Thanks for sharing Maggie!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

K33p you don't research........all you do is quickly post your guru anti-pumping crap! If you did "research" you would start your own threads with FACTS........LINKS........and spend your time with your family and let all us big boys and girls decide for ourselves if your "research" is accurate and this investment was a good choice! Who made you in charge of saving the world of this evil investment scam? Face it.......NO ONE NEEDS YOU! Besides, If what your are pumping was correct, you and this site would be history! I'm sure this site owner would love for you to be right!! But then on the other hand your family would be happier and there would be a lot more satified BMW owners as well! 

• Upvote 4

Hey Dontlop :)  I remember a time we argued about WMD's involving the Iraq war... remember? It took me months to get you off my back... totally ignoring you... then you got distracted onto someone else. You are like a dog with a bone... only your "bones" are people. NOT OK.

Like I said Maggie I don't like liars thats why you have sat into ignore box since

All in the name of you lying about George bush

This must be your chance Maggie

Go get it

Repost the topic

I according to you am supposed to let you post lies to make my truthful posts look like lies

Or you call that being on my back

I would suggest if you know who is attaching himself to your screen name and harassing you

Just hit the report button on those posts and report that person

Let the mods determin that

And if one person keeps harassing certain individuals

Hey who knows maybe they can lock em out

• Upvote 1

Here I pulled up the topic for you Maggie

You engaged me at post number 39 and well its all right their

I wasn't talking to you but you made it a point to try and gang up on me didn't cha

Like I said I don't like liars

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142782-hagel-us-cant-dictate-to-the-world/page-10#entry1277709

• Upvote 2

Oh I get it now. If anyone gives their opinion on this investment and recieves payment from an advertiser, they are lying. Its kinda like being a BMW tech. If the tech says that BMW is a good car, and said tech stands to profit from future service then it's automatically a lie. Interesting......

Absolutely perfect amhvl! The problem with this guy is he NEVER SHUTS UP!!!
If someone spoke to me face to face like that....they would be walkin funny...........
K33p you should be ashamed of yourself wasting all this unproductive time here on these dinar forums.
Don't you have little ones at home?
I think your time would be much better spent being a father instead of the dinar police!
Your self appointed stance that the newbies should hear both sides of the story is pretty weak dude.....
With a full time job, being a new father and possibly a husband or a significant other don't you have MUCH MORE important things to be doing than babysitting this long shot???

really...........

Edited by quadkidd1
  • Upvote 5

Absolutely perfect amhvl! The problem with this guy is he NEVER SHUTS UP!!!

If someone spoke to me face to face like that....they would be walkin funny...........

K33p you should be ashamed of yourself wasting all this unproductive time here on these dinar forums.

Don't you have little ones at home?

I think your time would be much better spent being a father instead of the dinar police!

Your self appointed stance that the newbies should hear both sides of the story is pretty weak dude.....

With a full time job, being a new father and possibly a husband or a significant other don't you have MUCH MORE important things to be doing than babysitting this long shot???

really...........

Would you like a tissue??

BTW......you know how long it takes to respond to a post? Less then 1 minute.....can be done anywhere. Just like a text message!  = )

You can put me on ignore. Then you wont have to hear any factual information from me! Cause apparently you cant refute any of that, otherwise you wouldnt have come at me like you just did, you would attack the information I present. 

• Downvote 5