Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - IMF: Iraqi Resources To Play A Large Int'l Monetary System Role !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In The Voice Of Pepe Le Pew While Hitting On The IMF's Christine Lagarde For Intel !

10-14-2013   Newshound Guru Stryker   Will There Be A Global Reset?
...I believe there will be a currency reset around the globe...yes, but not in the same way as others proclaim it will take place. Mine is through research and the actions of the IMF, World Bank and other agencies around the world and not some secret intel and the rates associated with these claims. Some have been saying over the years that there will be 69, 85, 125 and the latest now is 195 countries are going to revalue their currency all at once. The problem with these stories are, they come with no links to back their statements, but there is truth to some of what they say because there is proof out there that tell a more convincing story from facts.

10-14-2013   Newshound Guru Stryker   On October 19, 2011 the IMF Staff
Discussion Notes entitled “Internationalization of Emerging Market Currencies: A
Balance between Risk and Rewards
” was published. This publication along with
letters from the White House and the IMF asking emerging and developing markets to be more flexible on their exchange rates points out that a country like Iraq with all its natural resources will play a much large role in the IMS [international monetary system] in the near future. These same letters addressed to emerging and developing markets explain to increase or decrease their exchange rates according to their own circumstance. Do not be too high nor be too low on your exchange rate
; they proclaim.

10-14-2013   Newshound Guru Stryker    There is amble proof that the world needs a reset and even more that Iraq will play a major role in it as well... not only will there be a reset in my opinion, but the emerging and developing markets could play a significant roll in stabilizing the global economy by their currency being used as reserves to cover other countries currency.

• Upvote 8

According to the UN Operational Rates website in August 2013 over 150 countries adjusted their rates and again in September 2013 100 countries of which most of them had already adjusted their rates in August.  This was unprecedented !!!   Call it revalue, reset and/or adjustment, it looks like they are making adjustments most of which were very minor but it did happen.  

• Upvote 1

According to the UN Operational Rates website in August 2013 over 150 countries adjusted their rates and again in September 2013 100 countries of which most of them had already adjusted their rates in August. This was unprecedented !!! Call it revalue, reset and/or adjustment, it looks like they are making adjustments most of which were very minor but it did happen.

Wow............so we made 28 cents, this is great. Now I know why you're Sadman, me too

Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 2

STRYKER INTERVIEWS BLUESTAR - 1 Hr 5 Min

WebTV 10/11/2013

A Special Unannounced Broadcast for On Demand

Stryker's guest today is Bluestar

Bluestar has been in the DC area for 31 years and has
lived in DC for 9 years and in northern Va. for 22 years.

He has worked on 6 presidential campaigns for ALL parties.

He also has worked for a US Senator, US Congressman and at C-Span.

Watch by clicking the link below:

http://content.streamhoster.com/preview/stryker10/livestorage/lv_stryker10/Stryker_Day_Shows/live_stryker_day_20131011.mp4?autoPlay=1&width=640&height=360

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

STRYKER INTERVIEWS BLUESTAR - 1 Hr 5 Min

WebTV 10/11/2013

A Special Unannounced Broadcast for On Demand

Stryker's guest today is Bluestar

Bluestar has been in the DC area for 31 years and has

lived in DC for 9 years and in northern Va. for 22 years.

He has worked on 6 presidential campaigns for ALL parties.

He also has worked for a US Senator, US Congressman and at C-Span.

Watch by clicking the link below:

http://content.streamhoster.com/preview/stryker10/livestorage/lv_stryker10/Stryker_Day_Shows/live_stryker_day_20131011.mp4?autoPlay=1&width=640&height=360

Thanks Thug, I really appreciate you bring this over. I dont care if he sells dinars on the side he offers a lot of good insight. This is not the only game in town, its important to compare and see what others have to say on these matters as well.

• Upvote 2

That should tell you everything you need to know right there!!

I assume you overlooked the ads at the top of the page. Based on your inference, no one on this site (including Adam) bears any merit because dinar ads are posted.

• Upvote 4

I assume you overlooked the ads at the top of the page. Based on your inference, no one on this site (including Adam) bears any merit because dinar ads are posted.

Not really what I was saying. Having ads at the top of the page are different from having a special "in the know" speaker being endorsed by a dealer....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Not really what I was saying. Having ads at the top of the page are different from having a special "in the know" speaker being endorsed by a dealer....

The way I see it...getting paid is getting paid. Nothing wrong with that. Just saying...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

so the imf and white house asks emerging markets to review their exchange rates, and somehow that means all countries must rv or dv!

hilarious, like no ones been pressuring china for years to rv! come on china rv,

quit purposely undervaluing your currency. come on china, you must want everyone to be rich

Edited by sandstorm

Nothing wrong with lying to people intentionally to boost dinar sales? Interesting......

Oh I get it now. If anyone gives their opinion on this investment and recieves payment from an advertiser, they are lying. Its kinda like being a BMW tech. If the tech says that BMW is a good car, and said tech stands to profit from future service then it's automatically a lie. Interesting...... 

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Thug,

I Never heard how Turki's meeting with the IMF went?

Governor of the Central Bank by interim participates in the meetings of the International Monetary Fund in Washington.  09/10/2013 16:44:00

Baghdad/ NINA /--Head of the Iraqi Central Bank Governor by interim Abdul Basit Turki headed Iraqi delegation to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund in Washington.

The central bank said in a press statement that " Turki heads the delegation which arrived to the U.S. capital of Washington to attend the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund ( IMF ) and the World Bank as governor of Iraq to the Fund." / End

http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GKGMKJ

• Upvote 2

I really am about to stop reading anything from this site because of you.  SWFG at least was credible with his information. You are so negative, I hope you have 0 invested in the dinars. Really how can someone take every single piece of news and put a negative spin on it. You must be a Obama supporter!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I Thought Perhaps U Weren't Gonna Be Able To Show Up Since U've Been Fervently Engaged In An Ongoing Multi Thread 'Donnybrook' With Ur Current BFF ! :o

But I'm Glad To See That U Were Finally Able To Stop By And Blow Some Kisses At Ur Old Flame Stryker ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I Thought Perhaps U Weren't Gonna Be Able To Show Up Since U've Been Fervently Engaged In An Ongoing Multi Thread 'Donnybrook' With Ur Current BFF ! :o

But I'm Glad To See That U Were Finally Able To Stop By And Blow Some Kisses At Ur Old Flame Stryker ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

LOL.....I always have time for my best friend Stryker!!  He is the man! Wouldnt miss one of his threads for the world! lol.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Oh I get it now. If anyone gives their opinion on this investment and recieves payment from an advertiser, they are lying. Its kinda like being a BMW tech. If the tech says that BMW is a good car, and said tech stands to profit from future service then it's automatically a lie. Interesting...... 

Not quite. In case you didnt know, MANY of these gurus are tied together and tied to dealers. The gurus pump for the dealers. Plain and simple. On something that might not ever happen. Notice I said might.....no one knows. But this is a lotto ticket. 

Much different......and when they have a guest speaker? Ohhh man!! Of course it will be good!!  = )

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6