Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOUSE REPUBLICANS SCHEDULE OBAMA IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS

If they bring these impeachment charges they can kiss any reelection good bye.  Rep Bachman is on her way out and so will the rest who will jump on this bandwagon.  Hell the House can't even agree on anything.  Who will be bold enough to put their name on the dotted line.  They won't more political grand standing.  Trying to save face when they cave in a few days.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Republicans in the House of Representatives have scheduled impeachment proceedings against President Obama, claiming his inability to halt the federal government shutdown makes him unfit for office.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced a resolution to impeach Obama this morning and referred the matter to the House Judiciary Committee. Senior aides close to judiciary chairman Bob Goodlatte say hearings will begin Thursday.

"I think it's high time President Obama be held accountable for his crimes," explains Bachmann, "For two weeks now, vital government services have been disrupted, federal workers have gone without pay and national memorials have been closed - all because of the president's refusal to negotiate over Obamacare.

"This isn't just poor leadership. The Obama administration is corrupt to the core. The scandals surrounding the IRS, Benghazi, Fast in the Furious and Solyndra have shown us this cabal will do anything to stay in power.

"But in shutting down the government President Obama has committed economic treason against the United States of America, and he must be removed before it's too late. The Constitution provides us the mechanism of impeachment. It's time to end this dictatorial regime and return the presidency back to the American people."

Sour Tea
The U.S. federal government shut down on October 1st after House Republicans refused to fund it unless President Obama agreed to repeal his signature healthcare reform the Affordable Care Act, popularly known as Obamacare.

Although most polls show that a majority of Americans blame Republicans for the shutdown, many in the Tea Party feel President Obama is at fault  for not immediately acquiescing to their demands.

"The tipping point for me was closing the World War 2 memorial," says Republican Louie Gohmert, who voted for the bill which effectively shut down the government, "I can't believe Obama did that. I mean how dare he put politics ahead of our veterans.

"All this clown needs to do is repeal the most important law he ever passed, and then this will all be over. Why is that so hard? The Tea Party represents almost 22% of Americans. Only a dictator would refuse to give us everything we want. Obama should be more than impeached - he should be in jail."

Hearings in the judiciary committee are expected to last for two weeks, after which the committee will create specific impeachment charges and refer them to the full House. If a majority of House members vote to impeach the President, the matter is referred to the Senate, where the Democratic majority makes ultimate success unlikely.

"We probably won't be successful," admits Ted Cruz, one of the few Republicans in the Senate supporting the impeachment process,"But we have to try. This guy is worse than Hitler. We have to do something."

Praying-hands-prayers-35128154-606-938.p
Oh Lord hear our Prayers
Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You can be assure that if that happens the marxistkenyansodomite will have the House repubs rounded up and shipped to the nearest FEMA camp. Right after the man made crisis becomes public knowledge.  Then we will all be under Martial Law.     :twocents:

You can be assure that if that happens the marxistkenyansodomite will have the House repubs rounded up and shipped to the nearest FEMA camp. Right after the man made crisis becomes public knowledge.  Then we will all be under Martial Law.     :twocents:

You wouldn't by chance happen to be Kad's roommate?    :shrug:   

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If they bring these impeachment charges they can kiss any reelection good bye.  Rep Bachman is on her way out and so will the rest who will jump on this bandwagon.  Hell the House can't even agree on anything.  Who will be bold enough to put their name on the dotted line.  They won't more political grand standing.  Trying to save face when they cave in a few days.

You know, TP, if I was in the position (I wished I knew about it all when I was a youngster) I would be the VERY FIRST to put my name on the dotted line. Very similar to those who put their names on the Constitution.

"We all hang together or surely we will all hang separately."

"Don't thread on me."

http://www.foundingfathers.info/stories/gadsden.html

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Upvote 1

You wouldn't by chance happen to be Kad's roommate?    :shrug:   

GO RV, then BV

That kind of a question is something I would expect from someone that post garbage simular to what you seem to like to entertain yourself with!    :moon-from-car:

I really do want to see O get impeached....but here's another prob...if that get done...then B becomes in charge...and i don't know if that would be a better trade off...B is just as bad...the guy can decide wither just to admit he's stupid and made a miss informed statement regarding his claims or deny that he's stupid and the make excuses about it. :blink: in which he done time and time again on public TV.... :blink:

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I really do want to see O get impeached....but here's another prob...if that get done...then B becomes in charge...and i don't know if that would be a better trade off...B is just as bad...the guy can decide wither just to admit he's stupid and made a miss informed statement regarding his claims or deny that he's stupid and the make excuses about it. :blink: in which he done time and time again on public TV.... :blink:

Thats a scary thought Shin 

Sour Tea
The U.S. federal government shut down on October 1st after House Republicans refused to fund it unless President Obama agreed to repeal his signature healthcare reform the Affordable Care Act, popularly known as Obamacare.

Although most polls show that a majority of Americans blame Republicans for the shutdown, many in the Tea Party feel President Obama is at fault  for not immediately acquiescing to their demands.

"The tipping point for me was closing the World War 2 memorial," says Republican Louie Gohmert, who voted for the bill which effectively shut down the government, "I can't believe Obama did that. I mean how dare he put politics ahead of our veterans.

Here's some other dumb things Louie has said:

Is it okay if I don't take anything this guy says seriously?

"All this clown needs to do is repeal the most important law he ever passed, and then this will all be over. Why is that so hard? The Tea Party represents almost 22% of Americans. Only a dictator would refuse to give us everything we want. Obama should be more than impeached - he should be in jail."

Wow......that's just........................seriously??????

"We probably won't be successful," admits Ted Cruz, one of the few Republicans in the Senate supporting the impeachment process,"But we have to try. This guy is worse than Hitler. We have to do something."

Oh dear.

• Upvote 1

With all the activeity comin' down the pipes in the last week and the impendin' grid lock that's apparant on the "Hill"...we aint got to worry bout any impeachmnet...Treason would suit the SOB and his croonies. With the brass he's canned in the pass week, he might've made a move than'll be his demise...they've foregot more tactics than Obummer's croonies know. The ol' sayin' give a idiot enough rope and he'll hang himself. Obummer has already tipped his hand and don't think the personnel that can stripe his leggs will roll over and let him take what we all sworn to protect....

snopes is not a credible source of information, especially when it has to do with obama.

Fish some one neged you. I even you up. I suspect that one of the obots has been working there. The smell was a dead give away! :bump:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1