Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's all about timing

Dinarkicker

Morning my dinar home, its been awhile since I have been on and even longer since I have posted. Do not mistake my absence as a sign of despair or hopelessness, after 4 years of study and being in this I am still convinced that this is going to happen, we will see an RV, but its all about timing. 

I receive tweets daily telling me its done from what I consider unscrupulous gurus. There are new ones and some really olds but what's sad is the their stories haven't changed much in 4 yrs. One thing I agree with them about is this is about timing.

From the day I was handed my first Dinar I realized this was something special, and there was a spiritual aspect to this that the world will not understand. I have had many a heated debate with members about the spiritual aspect of this investment, in the end we have walked away friends but agreeing to disagree. :eyebrows:

The timing I am referring to is not Governmental timing or even the CBI its a spiritual timing. Iraq is destined to be an economical leader in this world, this is not what I feel but what is clearly written in the scriptures. If you disagree that's fine, it will not change what I know.

This morning on my morning run, a song played it should have only played once but God wanted me to listen closely, when I did I understood. over the past 3 year I for one have been struggling with our business and finding outside work. I felt God should do something and because he hasn't done it to what I felt, He was late in taking care of me. Well this morning this song made understand even though we feel His timing is late he is always on time.

This goes for this investment too, ultimately this is in his hands so Guess WHAT!!!!! HE IS NEVER LATE.

hopefully I can attach this video and song properly

Stay Strong Dinarians Its all about timing

DK

http://youtu.be/n1gtUwZTLU8

• Upvote 14

We're all on this long journey.  We all believe this blessing is going to happen.  But do we really have faith that God will bring it to pass?  We "Think" it will....but do we have the faith for it to?  I don't know about you, but I'm constantly saying to myself, "I need some hard evidence this thing is real."  I've probably said and thought that 100 times.

We've got to live in the faith of this becoming a reality.  The hard fact about that is "Whatsoever is not of faith is sin."  And if we could see it because of hard evidence, that wouldn't be seeing it in faith.  Living for this that way is simply wrong (according to God's Word).  "If I could see it, touch it, know it in the physical, it wouldn't be in faith."

Let's hang in there.....in FAITH!

Edited by Big Newby
  • Upvote 2