Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston

slide-1-638.jpg?1374181589

A shocking new Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Barack Obama, while in a rage, ousted four of the United States top ranking military officers after they refused to detonate a nuclear device “in/near”Charleston, South Carolina this past week and, instead, exploded it off the Atlantic Coast.

According to this report, Strategic Missile Forces Command (SMF) notified both President Putin and the General Staff this past Tuesday (8 October) that at 01:58:11 GMT/UTC an atomic device was exploded in the seabed off the US Atlantic Ocean, barely 1,000 km (620 miles) from Charleston, causing a 4.5 magnitude earthquake measurement that SMF experts equate to being a 1-kiloton yield, which is equal to the power of 1,000 tons of TNT.

This report notes that SMF experts are able in differentiate an earthquake from an atomic blast in that in the former the ground starts shaking slowly as plates slide against each other, and then the seismic activity slow picks up as the ground really starts to move. In an atomic explosion scenario, however, the initial blast is extremely powerful, and the subsequent shaking of the ground grows progressively less severe as was the case with the 8 October blast.

The particular atomic device used, this report continues, was a B61-11 Nuclear Bomb Low-Yield Earth-Penetrating Nuclear Weapon, otherwise known as a “mini nuke” which was deployed by the Clinton administration in the post-Cold-War era, but had been rejected for deployment by Presidents Carter, Reagan, and Bush.

The B61-11 can penetrate and detonate below the earth’s surface, creating a massive shock wave capable of destroying underground targets. In tests the bomb penetrates only 20 feet into dry earth, even when dropped from altitudes above 40,000 feet. But even this shallow penetration before detonation allows a much higher proportion of the explosion to transfer into ground shock relative to a surface burst.

Critical to note, this report says, are that many warnings to this atomic blast were given prior it 8 October, including to the highly influential Infowars.com website who on 3 September reported:

“A high level source inside the military has now confirmed to us that Dyess Air Force base is actively moving nuclear warheads to the East Coast of the United States in a secret transfer that has no paper trail.

According to the high level military source, who has a strong record of continually being proven correct in deep military activity, the Dyess Air Force Commander authorized unknown parties to transfer the nuclear warheads to an unknown location that has been reported to be South Carolina, where the warheads will then be picked up and potentially utilized.”

Many other reports of an impending “event” engineered by the Obama regime to cause chaos in the United States we had, likewise, reported on in our reports Pentagon Warns To Expect “Radical” Change In US Government Soon and Obama Retreats To Secret Bunker As “Big Event” Draws Near.

In the aftermath of the Obama regimes failed false flag nuclear attack on Charleston, GRU analysts in this report say, was the Presidents unprecedented ousting of Americans top two military nuclear commanders, US Navy Vice Admiral Tim Giardina and US Air Force Major General Michael Carey, and two of the US Marines top officers, Major General Charles M. Gurganus and Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant.

Admiral Giardina and General Carey, this report says, were ousted by Obama due to their being the officers responsible for leaking the information about this impending nuclear attack on Charleston to Generals Gurganus and Sturdevant, who in turn began leaking this information to various global intelligence sources, including Infowars.com and France’s highly respected dedefensa.org.

While Admiral Giardina and General Carey were the first to note Obama’s transferring of nuclear weapons to Charleston outside of the normal chain of command, GRU experts say in this report, Generals Gurganus and Sturdevant were tasked with leading US Marine troops from Camp Lejeune in North Carolina to begin the implementation of martial law after this false flag attack had taken place.

Equally important to note, this report continues, is that a further warning of this Obama regime false flag attack on Charleston was given this past August by South Dakota Senator Sheldon R. Songstad who warned of the unprecedented actions being taken in FEMA Region III (which includes Washington D.C.) in preparation for it, and included:

“Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st;

$11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC;

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st;

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st;

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st;

2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st

US Senator Lindsay Graham further warned South Carolinians about the threat of a “terrorist nuclear attack” on the same day that Infowars.com warned that high level military intel revealed to them that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas air force base under an “off the record” black ops transfer.

While the predictable US propaganda media organs loyal to Obama have reported that these military officers firings were due to incompetencegambling issues, and (maybe) alcoholism, this GRU report notes that these “pathetic excuses” are to beyond belief to give credence to as these four distinguished officers were “beyond reproach” and held the highest security clearances anyone could hold in the United States.

Even though this report doesn’t speculate on what Obama’s next move will be after his failure to nuke Charleston, it does grimly note that the former Presidential candidate and US Congressman Ron Paul has added his voice this week to those warning the American people of an impending state of martial law and economic collapse being engineered around them.

October 12, 2013 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

Gordon Duff:

There was an earthquake off the US East Coast a short time ago. I am unable to confirm that it was caused by a nuclear weapon. I am also unable to NOT CONFIRM it was caused by a nuclear weapon and I am in that loop.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/10/13/what-can-be-told/

Nice find Yota. It was rather late last night when I saw Gordon's article and didn't feel like doing the research.

When was the last time Obama was seen on live TV?

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 1

Gordon Duff:

There was an earthquake off the US East Coast a short time ago. I am unable to confirm that it was caused by a nuclear weapon. I am also unable to NOT CONFIRM it was caused by a nuclear weapon and I am in that loop.

confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

I am also not able to confirm, and unable to not confirm, that it was caused by two whales getting extremely amorous, who were then joined by a number of other whales in a massive whale bunga bunga (Umbertino will get it) party.  At this time I am unable to confirm, and also unable to not confirm the exact number of whales involved in the said party.

When was the last time Obama was seen on live TV?

What on earth are you suggesting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIqbFBmOZ2c&feature=player_detailpage

7 High Ranking Military Officers Fired By Obama, 1st Time In US History; Are These the Ones That Wont Cooperate With The Impending Martial Law In The US? (Video)
Saturday, October 12, 2013 11:33

google-plus-20.gif
linked-in-logo-20.gif

(Before It's News)

demonic3.jpg?w=500

Are these the men standing between us and martial law?  They have been fired over various things ranging from sexual harassment to lack of trust.  One thing they all have in common is their combat roles.  They were all commanders of combat units.  Its a conspiracy theory for sure but I dont remember the last time I’ve ever heard of thismany top ranking military men being fired fromtheir posts. -Mort

Major General Michael Carey

GetFile_xlarge.jpeg

Commander, 20th Air Force, he was in charge of 9,600 people and 450 ICBMs at three operational wings and served in operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom. It lists 13 major awards he has received.

Vice Admiral Tim Giardina
thumb_VADM%20Tim%20Giardina.jpg

Deputy commander of United States Strategic Command. His most recent command assignment was as commander, Submarine Group Trident, Submarine Group Nine, and Submarine Group 10 where he was responsible for all 18 U.S. Trident Submarines. Giardina has been awarded the Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit (six awards), Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Meritorious Service Medal (two awards), Joint Service Commendation Medal (two awards), Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (four awards), Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal (three awards), and various campaign and unit awards.

Major General C.M.M. Gurganus
MG_Charles_Gurganus.jpg

Commanded Regional Command Southwest and I Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward) in Afghanistan.  Awards include the Defense Superior Service Medal, Legion of Merit W/ Valor (2), Meritorious Service Medal (3), Joint Service Commendation Medal, Navy Commendation Medal, Navy Achievement Medal, Combat Action Ribbon.

Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant
200px-MG_Gregg_Sturdevant.jpg

Director of strategic planning and policy for U.S. Pacific Command and commander of the Aviation Wing At Camp Bastion, Afghanistan. Awards include the Defense Superior Service Medal (2), Legion of Merit, Bronze Star, Meritorious Service Medal (2), Air Medal with gold star, “V”, and Strike/Flight numeral 2, Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal (2), Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal, Good Conduct Medal

Brigadier General Bryan Roberts

bryanroberts.jpeg

Roberts took command at Ft. Jackson in 2011 and was on the fast track towards his second star. He has served in Iraq as commanding officer of the 2nd Brigade Combat Team, and was deputy commanding general of the U.S.Army Recruiting Command at Fort Knox, Ky.

Major General Ralph Baker
ralphbaker.jpeg

Commander of Joint Task Force – Horn at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti, Africa

Rear Admiral Charles Gaouette

thumb_RDML%20Gaouette.JPG

Commander of Carrier Strike Group Three, April 5, 2012. He most recently served as Deputy Commander, U.S. Naval Forces, U.S. Central Command.   In 2003, he was awarded the Vice Admiral James Bond Stockdale Award for inspirational leadership in recognition of the hard work by the crew of Oldendorf. He is the recipient of various personal decorations and unit awards.

• Upvote 4

confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif confused.gif

A few of us posted alternate media articles related to this prior to the dates mentioned.

We were immediately scorned by others unwilling to open their minds.

It has now been proven there was in fact a large false attack planned, but American refused to perform an attack American soil.

We have all read about the generals and admirals being replaced since then.

The firings were all "highly unusual".

How can you be confused?

Are you still so determined to hold on to your fantasy delusions that you are willing to ignore the obvious?

Please, do your own research away from the msm.

The PTB has spent a long time planning this.

They realize the take down of America is the cornerstone of their agenda.

Once we are gone it will have a great physiological impact on the liberty aspirations of every other country on the earth. 

No, I am not telling anyone to run to the hills and bunker down.

Just the opposite.

This will be the last stand.

Every single freedom loving individual will be needed to help in any resistance.

Excellent post Yota.

• Upvote 7

We won't see him just before the SHTF... unless he's reading a book about a goat to a class of elementary school kids.

Edited by flatdawg
  • Upvote 1

It has now been proven there was in fact a large false attack planned, but American refused to perform an attack American soil.

I missed the part where it was proven.

Are you still so determined to hold on to your fantasy delusions that you are willing to ignore the obvious?

Please, do your own research away from the msm.

I took your advice and had a look at earthquakes in Charleston.  Seems that there are a lot of nuclear weapons being detonated around there.

The PTB has spent a long time planning this.

Yeah.  The Illuminati have been working on their world domination plans for over 500 years now.  Are they inept, or waiting for just the right moment?

They realize the take down of America is the cornerstone of their agenda.

Once we are gone it will have a great physiological impact on the liberty aspirations of every other country on the earth. 

Because no other country on earth has liberty??????  Other countries only have liberty aspirations????

No, I am not telling anyone to run to the hills and bunker down.

Just the opposite.

This will be the last stand.

Every single freedom loving individual will be needed to help in any resistance.

Okay.

Excellent post Yota.

• Upvote 2

Nothing surprises me what this administration can do to the people of American.  Good or evil, more so evil.

I don't understand how people can be so blinded. Rather than whine, we need to unite and come up with solutions. I take that back, its to late.

Best to prepare for the worse.  

America is into the decline of deep darkness. 

Nothing surprises me what this administration can do to the people of American.  Good or evil, more so evil.

I don't understand how people can be so blinded. Rather than whine, we need to unite and come up with solutions. I take that back, its to late.

Best to prepare for the worse.  

America is into the decline of deep darkness. 

I have always assumed that you are tea party... pardon me if i am wrong Patty. Here is the deal as I see it.

Nobody is happy with our guberment right now... NOBODY!

I would like nothing more than for us to all come together... Really.

What is holding us back is all this harsh judgement against each other... I see it on this site coming the most from the tea party people.

While they may think they are the majority in this country they aren't... naaa 25% maybe... yet on this site 80% of the voice... LOUD I may say!

I do not appreciate all the opressiveness... "Everyone except us are stupid"... "Blind"..."Evil"... "Koolaide Drinkers"... "Unpatriotic"...

Now if you want to defend YOUR party... well that just may be showing us ALL the error in that... (Reps & Dems too)... So Thank You.

If you all really want to come together as a nation... it will not be your way or no way.

It will be all of us dropping our party affiliations and working together as a people.

Sheez sometimes I wonder if we aren't more like Iraq than we think... Three split factions.

Then I remember we are AMERICANS and that is Not who we are. We have evolved above that. :)

And NO it is never too late.

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have always assumed that you are tea party... pardon me if i am wrong Patty. Here is the deal as I see it.

Nobody is happy with our guberment right now... NOBODY!

I would like nothing more than for us to all come together... Really.

What is holding us back is all this harsh judgement against each other... I see it on this site coming the most from the tea party people.

While they may think they are the majority in this country they aren't... naaa 25% maybe... yet on this site 80% of the voice... LOUD I may say!

I do not appreciate all the opressiveness... "Everyone except us are stupid"... "Blind"..."Evil"... "Koolaide Drinkers"... "Unpatriotic"...

Now if you want to defend YOUR party... well that just may be showing us ALL the error in that... (Reps & Dems too)... So Thank You.

If you all really want to come together as a nation... it will not be your way or no way.

It will be all of us dropping our party affiliations and working together as a people.

Sheez sometimes I wonder if we aren't more like Iraq than we think... Three split factions.

Then I remember we are AMERICANS and that is Not who we are. We have evolved above that. :)

And NO it is never too late.

Okay since you addressed me, I will be more than glad to respond back Maggie.

First and foremost I am affiliated with the "God Party" I stand by His teachings.  I will support the voices that defend God's laws. 

I will support the voices that defend the sanctity of life of all stages, from the time they are conceived, to the elderly, our handicaps. These lives deserve an opportunity at life. 

I will support the voices that defend the biblical teachings of marriage.  Man and Woman = Pro-Creation

I will support the voices that defend my religious beliefs.  Not to force me to do anything that is against my beliefs.  Paying for abortion etc...

I will support the voices that defend the United States Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.

I will support the voices who will fight for less government intrusion into our lives and small government.  More government turns us into victimhood mentality. 

I will support the voices that will lead our Nation back to its Christians principles.  Our Founding Fathers.

I could go on and on Maggie.  If you want to think I'm a tea party supporter then okay you can, that's your option. 

I find that this party have shown me that they support  these issues.  The other party do not speak of my concerns or at least I have not heard anyone yet.  Not even Nancy Pelosi.  But then I know her views on a lot of things. 

Maggie my comment  "its to late" was a sarcastic comment.  I know it not to late.  We can't depend on man to fix this.  God is in control, he has it.  We can just lessen the chastisement with prayer and repenting. 

Yes, you are right, they're are some that are harsh in their opinions.  But being harsh right back, doesn't make it right, does it Maggie. 

I hope I haven't been harsh with you Maggie, if so I'm sorry, not intended to be. 

Yes, your right again, we do need to work together.

• Upvote 6

Thank You for your response Patty... I had hoped we could have a decent dialog... and you have showed we can. :)

So you are claiming to not be a member or follower of the Tea Party? "God Party"... Fine... you must follow the voices then. Okey Dokey.

Okay since you addressed me, I will be more than glad to respond back Maggie.

First and foremost I am affiliated with the "God Party" I stand by His teachings.  I will support the voices that defend God's laws. 

I will support the voices that defend the sanctity of life of all stages, from the time they are conceived, to the elderly, our handicaps. These lives deserve an opportunity at life. 

I will support the voices that defend the biblical teachings of marriage.  Man and Woman = Pro-Creation

I will support the voices that defend my religious beliefs.  Not to force me to do anything that is against my beliefs.  Paying for abortion etc...

I will support the voices that defend the United States Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.

I will support the voices who will fight for less government intrusion into our lives and small government.  More government turns us into victimhood mentality. 

I will support the voices that will lead our Nation back to its Christians principles.  Our Founding Fathers.

I could go on and on Maggie.  If you want to think I'm a tea party supporter then okay you can, that's your option. 

I find that this party have shown me that they support  these issues.  The other party do not speak of my concerns or at least I have not heard anyone yet.  Not even Nancy Pelosi.  But then I know her views on a lot of things. 

Maggie my comment  "its to late" was a sarcastic comment.  I know it not to late.  We can't depend on man to fix this.  God is in control, he has it.  We can just lessen the chastisement with prayer and repenting. 

Yes, you are right, they're are some that are harsh in their opinions.  But being harsh right back, doesn't make it right, does it Maggie. 

I hope I haven't been harsh with you Maggie, if so I'm sorry, not intended to be. 

Yes, your right again, we do need to work together.

Didn't intend to be harsh Patty... sorry if you took it that way. Forgive me. No I didn't take your reply as harsh either. Thank You.

I respect your rights and your views... I'd like to live in a country that respects other peoples rights and views too.

The idea of "freedom" is to allow everyone to live as they believe... as long as they don't hurt anyone else.

Some people have different views than you do... it's not your "right" to impose your beliefs on them.

I am real big on land use rights... I believe in a persons right to use and enjoy their own land... maybe I want a garden... my neighbor wants a garage... now neighbors can be real obnoxious sometimes... but if they don't bother me... I won't bother them... we are all different.

I am not going to mess with his freedom and say I only want gardens in MY neighborhood.

That is just a simple example to start from.... just for an example.

Edited by Maggie123

This report notes that SMF experts are able in differentiate an earthquake from an atomic blast in that in the former the ground starts shaking slowly as plates slide against each other, and then the seismic activity slow picks up as the ground really starts to move. In an atomic explosion scenario, however, the initial blast is extremely powerful, and the subsequent shaking of the ground grows progressively less severe as was the case with the 8 October blast.

... seriously? i find this explanation to be the worst part of this story. Its akin to an answer you would give a child when you have no clue how something works, but all that matters is that they believe and understand you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank You for your response Patty... I had hoped we could have a decent dialog... and you have showed we can. :)

So you are claiming to not be a member or follower of the Tea Party? "God Party"... Fine... you must follow the voices then. Okey Dokey.

Didn't intend to be harsh Patty... sorry if you took it that way. Forgive me. No I didn't take your reply as harsh either. Thank You.

I respect your rights and your views... I'd like to live in a country that respects other peoples rights and views too.

The idea of "freedom" is to allow everyone to live as they believe... as long as they don't hurt anyone else.

Some people have different views than you do... it's not your "right" to impose your beliefs on them.

I am real big on land use rights... I believe in a persons right to use and enjoy their own land... maybe I want a garden... my neighbor wants a garage... now neighbors can be real obnoxious sometimes... but if they don't bother me... I won't bother them... we are all different.

I am not going to mess with his freedom and say I only want gardens in MY neighborhood.

That is just a simple example to start from.... just for an example.

I will be to the point... I am not imposing my beliefs on anyone.  God has given us the free will to choose. You choose to feel that I am imposing. I can't help you or anyone else choose.   

Unfortunately,you and anyone else who chooses to see it this way have lost sight of the true meaning of free will. 

I will say this, first secular humanism atheism and Christianity can not co-exits in our public policies, court systems and public office.  There's only one way out, either Christian principles or secular humanistic atheism.  Both will not share the seat of power.  Hence we have chaos in the government. 

Christianity cannot accept tolerance of the world's definition of "live and let live,"...  leaving things as they are.  To many things are being violated under this disguise. Religious freedom is one. Lives are being taken from us under this, "live and let live."  We can not be silence, lives depend on our voices.   I understand where your thinking is going, I really do, but we have to expand that to the next level and the next.  Don't let it stop there. 

The secular humanistic atheism do not have the right to strip our Constitutional freedom from the land and replace it with secular humanistic atheism.  We can not assume that our religious rights will be granted to us.  The attack is upon us, we must defend our/all our liberties. 

Maggie I know you love God..."God is Love" is what you write at times.  What if there comes a day when you are not able to worship your God in your place of worship, what if all religious text materials were outlawed.  What if you were jailed for speaking of God.  What if, what if. I think about this all the time.  I think about history.  It may not happen in our time, but what about our children and grandchildren's time.  These are the reason why it is vital to defend our God. Why wait till we are at that point, why not conquer it now.   

I will end with this, the strength of this nation is dependent upon the faithfulness of its people to Christ. 

Have a great day Maggie.  :)

Yota, sorry for getting off track of the original topic.  :blush:

• Upvote 2

Oh my goodness, can we not just impeach him yet?  Are you kidding me?  He wanted to BLOW UP US CITIZENS and that's not enough evidence to throw him out of office?  Maybe even arrest him for attempted premeditated murder of a multitude of Americans?  This is ridiculous.

what are you talking about? there is zero evidence and no proof exists anywhere this happened.

you assuming the worst case, every time, about ten times in a row, to everreach your conclusion.

the fearmongering is almost pyschotic. how about, fact finding, testing hypothesis, and then at best, you are guessing. and of course assuming the worst all the time

nope not scared of anything really other then god`s judgement.

Alex jones is a nut job

yes alex jones is a nut. but thats his profession and financial livilihood. once again, alex is someone who always assumes the worst in people every single time, to end up where he is.

alex jones view is, everyones out to get you all the time

History of edits :: 17.10.2013 10:49 • 7 times readable

story_img_525f94fe23b2d.jpg

{International: Euphrates News} Informed sources revealed the U.S. Department of Defense, "refused to give her name," that the resignation of the second man in the ministry Ashton Carter, presented by the tenth of this month regarding its objection to the administration's handling of the Syrian issue.

She added that "Carter believes that the Pentagon deal with the Syrian crisis in a way the security of the United States at risk." The sources pointed out that he "objected to the warnings given by the Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel for President Obama of the consequences of military intervention, which was behind the reluctance of the latter for a military strike is imminent system Syrian, and linking it with the consent of Congress, which could not be later. " and sees Carter that "Washington was supposed to take the initiative to stand next to the gunmen at the Syrian regime, which" exhausted all opportunities and presence, "he says. As said Hegel said in a statement that he "agreed compelled to resignation Carter, and added that he was a minister assistant exceptionally loyal and effective. " and talk to former officials and some media about the tensions between the two men, in particular, the official resignation was among the persons nominated to succeed former minister Leon Panetta, the head of the Department of Defense, before going position to Hegel. ended