Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is imminent

QuagmireGiggity

I really wish this person was banned from the site, they add nothing good and merely mock the investment.

Its funny you say that because you line up to kiss possums butt every time he posts the exact same type of message. Possum is full of the same useless junk but his talking in a 3rd person schtick or talking about momma makes him better that quagmire.

• Upvote 2

HEY LARRY....GOT FRIENDS IN MANDARIN......C'MON BAAAAAACK!

Thanks for the invite Chess, and as soon as I can cash in, I will come back and buy Mandarin - LOL.  BTW, I lived on Narrow Oak Lane and I loved it.  My Dad passed and my wife and I came to Atlanta to care for my Mom.

I think I would buy my house back, since we both really loved it there.

I think Jacksonville is a great place to live, but don't tell anyone or they might all move there -  :D

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately you're correct mrref. Which is why I still don't understand why the site admins allow this crap as rumors posted on here. To me they're as bad as the people posting this stuff. I know I'll get a bunch of flack by making this statement by all of the admin and mod brown nose'rs  however the fact of the matter is it serves no purpose to allow this stuff to be posted.

B one -

You have spoken a GREAT TRUTH, but one which has ALWAYS been, CONTINUES to be, and WILL FOREVER be ignored by the Mods and Admins here on DV They have collectively deemed that reposting of LIES known to be LIEWS is "OK" and that they somehow BELONG here in the RUMOR section, as if there is some kind of "relationship" between a "RUMOR" and a known LIE.

The hurt, damage and spreading of more fuel on the fires of these lies, caused by allowing their "re-posting" here seems to slip over their heads completely in their tragic belief they are doing no additional harm by posting them and that "everybody can simply sift them for themselves."

I gave you a +, and I would hope by this point this continued practice would begin to bring a growing "stench" both to the paying VIP members and to the "regular readers," as well, such that EVERYBODY who is disgusted with the intentional RE-POSTING of this crap will make an effort to post their feelings. Maybe it might eventually GET THROUGH to Mr. Montana.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

B one -

You have spoken a GREAT TRUTH, but one which has ALWAYS been, CONTINUES to be, and WILL FOREVER be ignored by the Mods and Admins here on DV They have collectively deemed that reposting of LIES known to be LIEWS is "OK" and that they somehow BELONG here in the RUMOR section, as if there is some kind of "relationship" between a "RUMOR" and a known LIE.

The hurt, damage and spreading of more fuel on the fires of these lies, caused by allowing their "re-posting" here seems to slip over their heads completely in their tragic belief they are doing no additional harm by posting them and that "everybody can simply sift them for themselves."

I gave you a +, and I would hope by this point this continued practice would begin to bring a growing "stench" both to the paying VIP members and to the "regular readers," as well, such that EVERYBODY who is disgusted with the intentional RE-POSTING of this crap will make an effort to post their feelings. Maybe it might eventually GET THROUGH to Mr. Montana.

Unfortunately you're correct mrref. Which is why I still don't understand why the site admins allow this crap as rumors posted on here. To me they're as bad as the people posting this stuff. I know I'll get a bunch of flack by making this statement by all of the admin and mod brown nose'rs  however the fact of the matter is it serves no purpose to allow this stuff to be posted.

For you crybabies, that keep whining about what is posted in this Forum.  Get over it, there are plenty of other forums where you can't call them lies. Please go there or find another Website, where you'll get only the truth.

Keep complaining about the Mods and the Admins in the open Forums and you will lose your posting privileges :rulez: .

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

^ Yes, this is the famous but rarely seen "bank manager's screen." Its contents are so secret that it can never be connected to anything so it can't be reached by hackers. As a result all screen content must be written on the screen with chalk.

LMDAO!! That's awesome news... now for the bank codes.

Red chalk = no go on rv

White chalk = holding pattern on rv

Green chalk = go on rv

I am confused though..... how many zeroes are in a "kajillion"? I can't wait to go to the bank and tell them

I want to exchange 1 dinar for 14.7 kajillion dollars.

Wife in the know was so stupid that when she caught her husband cheating, and he admitted to the 2 brazillion women he had slept with she replied "I could understand 200, but 2 brazillion? I can't even count that high......"

she was last seen dating Ocrush and SteveI

• Upvote 4