Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is imminent

QuagmireGiggity

These newbies will fall for anything that they read.. WOW

Unfortunately you're correct mrref. Which is why I still don't understand why the site admins allow this crap as rumors posted on here. To me they're as bad as the people posting this stuff. I know I'll get a bunch of flack by making this statement by all of the admin and mod brown nose'rs  however the fact of the matter is it serves no purpose to allow this stuff to be posted.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately you're correct mrref. Which is why I still don't understand why the site admins allow this crap as rumors posted on here. To me they're as bad as the people posting this stuff. I know I'll get a bunch of flack by making this statement by all of the admin and mod brown nose'rs  however the fact of the matter is it serves no purpose to allow this stuff to be posted.

Yeah, really.  Honestly, since when has the rumors section turned into the "Gurus Section?"  It would be safe to just change the name of the section to "BS Section" if this is the only thing that will be posted from now on.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

QG - I NEVER neg anyone for their opinions etc. BUT I just had to on you for such a ridiculous message - and this time it felt good. OMGOODNESS - I am rotflmbo. Heaven help us against the fools producing this junk.

Giggity

Edited by Sage449
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Would be funny to see the horrific reactions of US investors if it hit $25 per dinar.

I bet the Iraqis were similarly surprised when their currency went from the $2-$3 per dinar to less than a tenth of a penny and to where it is now at $.00085 per dinar. That would be quite a shock, huh?

Now imagine extreme circumstances when the US economy could all but collapse entirely in a short time span, such as with a government default on debt, per se? Well, would it really be hard to believe our currency would be worth less than the dinar? I'm just saying, it's possible… not sure specifically about $25 per dinar, but a lost less than it is now, maybe $.50 per dinar.

Just something to think about.

I needed a quick $1,000 so I cashed one of my 50 Dinar notes at WF for a discount... Oh, but the most exciting news is I followed a rainbow and at the end of it was a Pot filled with Iraqi Dinar. Oh, sorry it was a Leprichaun smoking Pot wrapped in Dinar. Legitimate mistake... My Bad!