Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV is imminent

QuagmireGiggity

The screens are still showing very high rates 25.60 the latest. The villagers are still dancing in the streets  and the rate is public scrolling on the bottom of the screen. It is live and the RV has already occurred. As of 11:59 EST the rate was live on the CBI website however it seems to have been taken down to avoid confusion. The worst case scenario Sources are telling me the latest we can cash in is sometime between the 4th and 5th week of November however do not be discouraged because we are there! I have been told to be on HIGH ALERT for the time being. If this goes as planned we will be cashing out in the next 24-72 hours. WF is already trying to get more personal to help with the pending rush to soon occur as you can see here:  https://employment.wellsfargo.com/psp/PSEA/APPLICANT_NW/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL

We are simply waiting to go cash in. All has been done and said. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 59

possom, okie, frankee,quagmire giggilo, I already told you guys im not going to buy anymore unless you can all be a bit more creative. This is just to much unbelievable tripe...come on you can do better than this......dancing in the streets my arss.........25.60 not in this lifetime....geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz........

• Upvote 2

***///

Guru garbage -- and it's not even trash day...... <_<

What we don't get is all the followers.... the slobbering love affair these poor souls have with

these liars. 

And they post comments like "thank you", "we love you", what would we do without you"... :rolleyes:

Guess these are the droll, pathetic fools who will soon be parted from their money when it does hit.

Adios dinero.

• Upvote 3

***///

Guru garbage -- and it's not even trash day...... <_<

What we don't get is all the followers.... the slobbering love affair these poor souls have with

these liars. 

And they post comments like "thank you", "we love you", what would we do without you"... :rolleyes:

Guess these are the droll, pathetic fools who will soon be parted from their money when it does hit.

Adios dinero.

Good morning ladies!  4th or 5th week...why not the 6th week in November!  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

I normally don't respond to posts like this but it really irks me on two points.

1. Some poor unsuspecting idiot will actually believe this and rush out and buy more Dinar when they really can't afford it.

or

2. Some poor unsuspecting idiot really believes the pumped intel they have received and reposts it.

• Upvote 2

The screens are still showing very high rates 25.60 the latest. The villagers are still dancing in the streets  and the rate is public scrolling on the bottom of the screen. It is live and the RV has already occurred. As of 11:59 EST the rate was live on the CBI website however it seems to have been taken down to avoid confusion. The worst case scenario Sources are telling me the latest we can cash in is sometime between the 4th and 5th week of November however do not be discouraged because we are there! I have been told to be on HIGH ALERT for the time being. If this goes as planned we will be cashing out in the next 24-72 hours. WF is already trying to get more personal to help with the pending rush to soon occur as you can see here:  https://employment.wellsfargo.com/psp/PSEA/APPLICANT_NW/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL

Not sure if this came from Tony or Okie, but this news is sooooo exciting that I am changing my whole life as of this very minute.........or second.   :backflip:     I am sooooo excited that you took the time to tell me, that I might forget to tell you that the correct spelling is personnel, not personal, which WF will definitely not be getting with you.   :banhammer:

This kind of message should be outlawed.

I am so glad to be out of the rollercoaster ride

• Upvote 2