Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's arrest, Bush's trial

I'm not sure I'm following the same time line.... or perhaps this is a different court (the formal official international court)?

Bush et.al. was found guilty by the Malaysia court. Obama pardoned him as far as US law goes. Bush has cancelled several international  trips subsequent to being found guilty. All of this has already happened. .... Is this tube talking about a different court now.... I'm a bit confused.... In any event, guess that explains the Bush home in Paraguay (no extradition), So now we watch the real estate transactions to see if Obama is buying the cottage next door????

Until the guys in the big chair figure out there are the mouthpiece of corporate interests, they are going to face this issue..... Not sure how big Paraguay actually is, but either election to that office includes a condo cottage in that country upon leaving office.... or..... this country figures out how to take back US citizen interests while dismantling the opportunity for corporations to ever grow this large,  oppressive, and dictatorial  again. Oh and btw, with TPP on the horizon.... we best be getting busy. We've got about 90 days....

It's a rough road to travel and the ultimate decision to take the only thing a person truely has. Honor and integrity must always be at the fore front. To plan and be advised on all aspect of the condition that need to be acted upon is tough enough. When we have disconcern for all authority in protocal and act with a rogue mind set is a crime within it's self and to add the lose of human life is where punishment is justice....

I'm not sure I'm following the same time line.... or perhaps this is a different court (the formal official international court)?

Bush et.al. was found guilty by the Malaysia court. Obama pardoned him as far as US law goes. Bush has cancelled several international  trips subsequent to being found guilty. All of this has already happened. .... Is this tube talking about a different court now.... I'm a bit confused.... In any event, guess that explains the Bush home in Paraguay (no extradition), So now we watch the real estate transactions to see if Obama is buying the cottage next door????

Until the guys in the big chair figure out there are the mouthpiece of corporate interests, they are going to face this issue..... Not sure how big Paraguay actually is, but either election to that office includes a condo cottage in that country upon leaving office.... or..... this country figures out how to take back US citizen interests while dismantling the opportunity for corporations to ever grow this large,  oppressive, and dictatorial  again. Oh and btw, with TPP on the horizon.... we best be getting busy. We've got about 90 days....

You should emphasize that Bush was found guilty in a MOCK court, not a real court of law and with no real legal authority arrest. Bush has not even been charged anywhere with legal authority to arrest and detain him. By the way please provide proof Obama pardoned Bush and of what crimes. You started on an erroneous premise, making any and all other premises and assumptions false.