Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is CRAZY Eagle 1 needs a room at the Hotel Silly " straight jacket included"

Brisco

10/11/13 7:10 - Eagle1 just now said contact he knows was called in today to Bank of America, rates were live on the screens for a little while then went blank. Seems there was some skullduggery going on .

Some 60 people from the UST and some bankers were arrested for holding up the release and trying to profit.

There is a slim chance we can still see something tonight but most likely it will be on Tuesday " Monday is Columbus Day Banks are closed

Please note: The Federal Reserve System is CLOSED on Monday, October 14 (Columbus Day). Many banks - most banks - are NOT open.

Just spoke with BoA Customer Service and ALL BOA banks nationwide, including call centers, will be closed on Monday. I even asked about the Wealth Management and Personal Banker offices, which are also closed..

Edited by Brisco

OMG Snowglobe  

Im having a visual. Everyone lined up at Walmart fighting to get in to cash in their dinars.

Would make black friday look like an off day.

Talk about what a surprise that would be.  All the regular banks calling all of their employees into work at the last minute. 

Emergency we need to open up today those darn Iraqis rv'ed their dinars and we're loosing money. Hurry its ok to come in in your pj's no makeup dont even bother brushing your teeth. Just get your a$$es into work.

Hope the joke is on me and it really does happen.       :backflip:

• Upvote 2

OMG Snowglobe  

Im having a visual. Everyone lined up at Walmart fighting to get in to cash in their dinars.

Would make black friday look like an off day.

Talk about what a surprise that would be.  All the regular banks calling all of their employees into work at the last minute. 

Emergency we need to open up today those darn Iraqis rv'ed their dinars and we're loosing money. Hurry its ok to come in in your pj's no makeup dont even bother brushing your teeth. Just get your a$$es into work.

Hope the joke is on me and it really does happen.       :backflip:

OMG! I'M LAUGHING AT THAT SIGHT. CAN YOU IMAGINE SOMEONE GETTING TRAMPLED IN THEIR HOUSE DRESS. I NEEDED  THAT TODAY AFTER WORKING ALL DAY. THANKS!

GO RV! :moon-from-car:

Based on what all the gurus have said, there'll be no problem with the RV on Monday.  Just about EVERY bank employee in north America has been called in to prepare for the RV around the clock, 24/7.  They'll all be there Monday morning anyway!  (Yes, even the Walmart bank)

you sir eagle 1 and the rest of you flunkie gurus are all liars.!!!!!!!   oh by the way if 60 bankers were arrested i can guarantee you i could find that information in this day and age !!!!!

quit making up stuff and lieing to people now before you do anymore damage !!!!!!!!!