Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For Those Of You Who Buy On Ebay What Ebay Users Have You Found To Be Reliable?

rulesforrebels

I have had many, many transactions buying dinar on ebay and have had a 100% problem free experience doing so. I had certain sellers I would buy from and had no complaints at all. Have not bought any lately but I would buy again with no hesitation from ebay. I am not sure if some of my sellers are still selling now but look at the feedback from who you are buying from and buy accordingly. 

• Upvote 1

I have bought a little from eBay in the past, only ever had one problem ....... one seller was so convinced on the guru hype that it was going to RV the next day that he wouldn't send the dinar, I didn't really mind he refunded me instantly and I bought from someone else, his loss.

I have bought a little from eBay in the past, only ever had one problem ....... one seller was so convinced on the guru hype that it was going to RV the next day that he wouldn't send the dinar, I didn't really mind he refunded me instantly and I bought from someone else, his loss.

I'm sure you have outbidded me on more than one occasion lol. There have been some bargains on eBay recently

yeah, you can find some really great bargains on ebay however the bargains are typically people just selling off a personal stash and not reputable stores and stuff. everytime i buy a "bargain" they wind up waiting 10 days to ship or say its uncircualted and it arrives and i find i have notes which have been bent down the middle as if folded in a wallet. the times im really a happy buyer ie get my item really quick, good communication, comes well packed, its always from a more professional seller who's like a powerseller or whatever they call them.