Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - I Am Fully Expectant !

DinarThug

Also... Thanks for ( knowingly or unknowingly) reproducing in their exact order the colors of the Italian  Flag.....Smile..

I deem it as  a Courtesy act on your part....At last!    Smile

Showing the Friendship between the United States and Italy with a taste of Mexico.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While TNT Tony Is Passing Out Cigars !

Hey Thug, Sounds like tomorrow.. The guy in the video says tomorrow too.

RV TOMORROW EVERYBODY !

10-11-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man     I AM FULLY EXPECTANT OF THE NOTIFICATION AUTHORIZATION AT ANY MOMENT NOW.  

• Upvote 4

Okie's welcome to come land here to buy my Dinar for 1:1, since it is a sure thing.  Either that, or I'd loooove to send a couple of SAMs after him. 

I think an Exocet nose up his arse will suit him fine and fill him full of enough joy to spew the next big lie.

Holding pattern waiting to land for a few years now.

MINISTRY: Just one LINK! (fix)

• Upvote 1

Umbertino, Thug And Tejas1 Are The DV Three Three Amigos - Because All The Girls Go Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Man ! :o

Foto%202.jpg

:D          :D          :D

Also... Thanks for ( knowingly or unknowingly) reproducing in their exact order the colors of the Italian  Flag.....Smile..

I deem it as  a Courtesy act on your part....At last!    Smile

Showing the Friendship between the United States and Italy with a taste of Mexico.....

Hahaha You Guys Out Did Yourselves! :) Salute'

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting While TNT Tony Is Passing Out Cigars !

Hey Thug, Sounds like tomorrow.. The guy in the video says tomorrow too.

RV TOMORROW EVERYBODY !

10-11-2013   Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man     I AM FULLY EXPECTANT OF THE NOTIFICATION AUTHORIZATION AT ANY MOMENT NOW.  

Still think that's ADAM behind those Foster Grants singing!

• Upvote 2

Anyone know what happened to pumper Stevel & his side kick Rey? Did they already exchange? :D ha ha.

And then there is the other side kick Woman in the know (something like that anyway) lied stating she did indeed exchange. I was always entertained by their crazy crap ola. Wonder when we will hear from them again.

• Upvote 1