Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breast Cancer awareness... what's your favorite organization?

Adam Montana

Breast Cancer Organizations  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best?

• THE PINK FUND (thepinkfund.org)
    • Breast Cancer Fund (breastcancerfund.org)
    • The Pink Agenda (thepinkagenda.org)

I'm going to do a little "VIP sale" on Monday, and I will be donating part of the proceeds to an organization in the Breast Cancer awareness field.

I'll be the first to admit I have not done enough research on this topic to know which organizations are the most effective, so I'm looking for your feedback.

Please either vote for one of the organizations listed above, or add a comment to suggest another one. (Please tell us WHY you are suggesting a different group if that's what you do!)

Cheers!  :twothumbs:

P.S. Here is why I chose those 3:

OPTION 1
THE PINK FUND - this one distributes the donations to the expenses of the patient. 

Their website:

To donate: you can either donate through their website using this link, (which they use paypal, you will see once you click on link)

or mail

The Pink Fund
P.O. Box 603
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48303

A not for profit 501©(3) public charity.
Tax ID# 45-0544575

OPTION 2
BREAST CANCER FUND - this one is geared more toward research and says 78% of the organization's income goes directly to our programmatic work, including publication of groundbreaking scientific reports, advocacy for state and federal legislative solutions and public education about environmental risks and breast cancer. 

Their website:

To donate: use the link below.

OPTION 3
THE PINK AGENDA - this one is geared more toward awareness. 

Their website:

To donate: use link below

or mail

The Pink Agenda” 
60 East 56th Street, 8th Floor,
New York, NY 10022.

I'm going to have to discredit the "Breast Cancer Fund" due to the fact that some of their partners involved, promote abortion as well.  I would prefer my 100% monies to go toward the actual, and only to Breast Cancer Research, Patient, and their Oncologist. 

The Good Lord has Bless me of being cancer free for 5 1/2 years, I can not and will not support an organization that has support from an organization in this area.  Planned Parent Hood is involved in a lot of these organizations.  So like minded members, this is something to consider in your decision.   

You can neg me all you want, but I will defend the sanctity of LIFE. 

Sorry Adam :peace: but I do see you as a man of integrity, in wanting to help in the Breast Cancer Awareness.  Thanks for that, Mr. Montana.   

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Leave it to me to be the one with the dirty mind.

As I was scrolling down the "What's New" list,

I saw this:

Breast Cancer awareness... what's your favorite organ...

in Off Topic posts

Started by Adam Montana, Today, 10:15 AM

Of course, being someone with a dirty mind,

I saw the word "organ" and immediately thought

to myself, " This is going to end up somehow becoming

a rather racy thread... "

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone.

I'm off to go wash my mind with a bar of soap...

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have to discredit the "Breast Cancer Fund" due to the fact that some of their partners involved, promote abortion as well.  I would prefer my 100% monies to go toward the actual, and only to Breast Cancer Research, Patient, and their Oncologist. 

The Good Lord has Bless me of being cancer free for 5 1/2 years, I can not and will not support an organization that has support from an organization in this area.  Planned Parent Hood is involved in a lot of these organizations.  So like minded members, this is something to consider in your decision.   

You can neg me all you want, but I will defend the sanctity of LIFE. 

Sorry Adam :peace: but I do see you as a man of integrity, in wanting to help in the Breast Cancer Awareness.  Thanks for that, Mr. Montana.   

This is precisely the reason I posted this poll - I freely admit that I have not done enough research to feel comfortable choosing a beneficiary without the feedback of this community.

This isn't the first time I have asked for advice from the members here, and I thank you dearly for coming forward with your knowledge and opinions. :twothumbs:

Which option did you choose in the poll?

• Upvote 2

Adam, I chose #1 only because when your carrying the heavy load of worrying about your illness, there's always the worry of  how will I get by with all the medical bills and utilities, its organizations as such that will step in and help with this burden.  So then the cancer patient can concentrate on treating her illness without worrying about the other things of life.

#3 is great also, this organizations concentrate's on the research and educating the individual with the illness. 

Edited by pattyangel
  • Upvote 2