Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A person sentenced to two years in prison for possession of a tank belonging to the former army in Diyala

k98nights

The çáöñûçã -11/10/2013-3: 58 pm | Hits: 10

The Diyala Criminal Court sentenced to two years ' imprisonment on a person had in his possession a tank belonging to the army of the former regime.

According to a judicial source, "Diyala criminal sentenced to a peasant villager to two years in prison for possession of a tank belonging to the army of the former regime buried underground in the Tel Asmar [20] km South Baquba." over

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_214390.html

***///

WOW !  Holy smokes, dude -- you buried a whole TANK ---?! :lol:

Dang, dude !  Wonder how word of THAT got out....?! :P

And what in the name of Sam Hill were ya gonna do with it, anyway....?

Sell it to a terrorist pal...?...

...Join a parade and follow the maliki's float back to the palace...? :wave:  ^_^

***///

For being a Freedom-Loving Republic,

we sure do have alotta evil Nazi HOA-driven, Deed Restricted, Gated Communities.....

All which clearly call for a "Cavalry Solution" !  (where's TANKDUDE......) :lol:

These days if I could afford to own a "compound" I would.... miles from humans...with a tall razorwire electrified fence on top of a 4 foot thick rock wall! And yes...complete with machine gun emplacements on occasional towers..... and maybe even a moat! LOL

• Upvote 2

These days if I could afford to own a "compound" I would.... miles from humans...with a tall razorwire electrified fence on top of a 4 foot thick rock wall! And yes...complete with machine gun emplacements on occasional towers..... and maybe even a moat! LOL

***///

Roger THAT...!

No wonder 'OlSarge had his FishCamp in the jungle --- he came to the exact same conclusion some time ago!  And who could blame him based on all he knew !

Your plan certainly is not lost on us !  Just make sure you don't abut up against a "federal" owned piece of land ---- gives them too easy a point of access.....

***///

Roger THAT...!

No wonder 'OlSarge had his FishCamp in the jungle --- he came to the exact same conclusion some time ago!  And who could blame him based on all he knew !

Your plan certainly is not lost on us !  Just make sure you don't abut up against a "federal" owned piece of land ---- gives them too easy a point of access.....

We have a lot of Fed land here too..... that is something to remember!!

Ditto!

Working on mine now!

Unfortunately the area is infested with humans!

• Upvote 1