Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sources are telling me we are in the 4 hour window of RV

QuagmireGiggity

WHY DO I STILL READ THIS TNT BS ?????

SUPER FANTASTIC LIFE IS HEADED YOUR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about to be super fantastic everyday.  The government has reached an agreement and you will hear about it tomorrow. 

Better than that, I know for a fact that the priveledged were being cashed out again this afternoon for about 20 mins. YOU ARE NEXT...........

Exchange locations have been notified, extra personnel told to report and parking spaces have been reserved/expanded for you. It is about to be real for all of us. 

If you don't go to bed rich, you should wake up that way.

TNTDinar   Tony
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So lets figure something out here. Quagmire posts his sarcastic b.s. about the rv and he gets slammed by the masses. But when possum posts the same garbage he gets praised by his followers. I don't get it. Kind of a double standard.

Cuz Possum posts the same without the sarcasm.

Plus he has a following of a$$-kissers.

• Upvote 1

So lets figure something out here. Quagmire posts his sarcastic b.s. about the rv and he gets slammed by the masses. But when possum posts the same garbage he gets praised by his followers. I don't get it. Kind of a double standard.

I don't get it either... I thought Quagmire's post was funny.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

After multiple unconfirmed phone calls the rate is live and the villagers are dancing in the streets of Iraq. However we wont see it until something else happens. I am told when it does we will then see the rate. There is a 99.9% of this baby going down tonight giving us a great start to our weekend! My intel tells me the rate should show up on the CBI within the next 3-4 hours 12:01 EST. If it doesnt happen by then it is because what we needed to happen didnt happen but the chances of that are less than .001%. Stay tuned

After multiple unconfirmed phone calls the rate is live and the villagers are dancing in the streets of Iraq. However we wont see it until something else happens. I am told when it does we will then see the rate. There is a 99.9% of this baby going down tonight giving us a great start to our weekend! My intel tells me the rate should show up on the CBI within the next 3-4 hours 12:01 EST. If it doesnt happen by then it is because what we needed to happen didnt happen but the chances of that are less than .001%. Stay tuned

Are these the same Villagers who were dancing and getting there freak on a few weeks ago when Tony called an in country RV?

• Upvote 1