Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sources are telling me we are in the 4 hour window of RV

QuagmireGiggity

After multiple unconfirmed phone calls the rate is live and the villagers are dancing in the streets of Iraq. However we wont see it until something else happens. I am told when it does we will then see the rate. There is a 99.9% of this baby going down tonight giving us a great start to our weekend! My intel tells me the rate should show up on the CBI within the next 3-4 hours 12:01 EST. If it doesnt happen by then it is because what we needed to happen didnt happen but the chances of that are less than .001%. Stay tuned

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 24

After multiple unconfirmed phone calls the rate is live and the villagers are dancing in the streets of Iraq. However we wont see it until something else happens. I am told when it does we will then see the rate. There is a 99.9% of this baby going down tonight giving us a great start to our weekend! My intel tells me the rate should show up on the CBI within the next 3-4 hours 12:01 EST. If it doesnt happen by then it is because what we needed to happen didnt happen but the chances of that are less than .001%. Stay tuned

sounds like a really good HIGH . . . but those villagers dancing in the street ? That's the part in the Van Helsing flick where the "villagers" are storming the castle . . . enjoy the movie, dude. You got a hold of some really fine weed !

• Upvote 2

I'll call you Mr Loooong punchline.

• Upvote 1

Are you taking the pot?

• Upvote 3

notice this quote in this article on that page 10-8-2013

At a checkpoint in Elam, a frustrated security officer was overheard talking to his men after a blast involving a Kia minibus. “I told you this morning to search for a Kia,” he said. A police officer responded: “We did search them all. What can we do?” As ambulances sped by, a taxi driver waiting at the same checkpoint said life was worse now than under the former Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein. “Hundreds are dying every day,” he said angrily. “Everything was better when Saddam was here. Now it’s just a city of the dead and the visitors to their graves.”

Interesting post. I wonder WHICH villiages are doing this dancing?  I called my Nephew who is working in Bagdad (not that it is considered a VILLIAGE), and he said for a change, it is a fairly QUIET evening!

Maybe the villiages where they are "dancing" are ones he doesn't know about.