Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News from iraq

ilovedinar2

I hate to be the negative one here, but I've been around for almost 7 years now and here is my thinking, seat the parliament, Chapter 7 lifted totally, and of course find the PM..I hope I am totally wrong but I don't think so.......................................

My best friends uncles great step-dads brother- in-laws wife told me it was going to be RV at the end of this year @ 2.26. He works in the CBI system as a Floor Scrubber....hehe. If the Dinar Rv's later it just might save me about 20% in Taxes so I have about 8 more months

I hate to be the negative one here, but I've been around for almost 7 years now and here is my thinking, seat the parliament, Chapter 7 lifted totally, and of course find the PM..I hope I am totally wrong but I don't think so.......................................

mrref,

Then Don't Be Negative...! Say something Positive, or Nothing at all...! JMHO - THANKS,

RON ;)

"My best friends uncles great step-dads brother- in-laws wife told me it was going to be RV at the end of this year @ 2.26. He works in the CBI system as a Floor Scrubber....hehe. If the Dinar Rv's later it just might save me about 20% in Taxes so I have about 8 more months "

***** Precisely why I'm so hesitant to share any news I get from her. Thanks so much for your great sense of humor mattevan AND for ALL the helpfull information you've gathered and posted!****

Please no bashing! I'm just passing on info.....

My husband's cousin has worked in Iaq for KBR for several years. She called home today to say that the word on the street is that we'll have an RV by the end of April! People around her seem to be pretty confident of it.

Thanks so much for the nice info from Iraq! Things seem to be lining up again. Chap 7 and Parliament would be great too but probably not necessary for this trigger to finally be pulled.

That makes sense. You're just too rational sir... lol.