Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They Say "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS" ... But Really?

smee2

Okay ... I Give Up ... Is there suddenly some trick to getting the news here on the forum? For the last week or so, every time I come to check "Whats New" I get told there is nothing new ... no new postings. 

HUH?

Can't be !!!

The members here wouldn't be quiet and hour let alone a day or a week. And I didn't get any email  from Adam that the RV came and gone.

So ... what is wrong? Did I goof somewhere? Did I stay away too long? Sorry for that but I seem to be a semi permanent resident in the local hospital these days and they do not take kindly to having patients drag a great big tower computer into a hospital room. I am currently, in anticipation of the next visit, putting all my files from this monstrous machine onto my brand new virginal hp notebook and it will be living by the front door so the next time the ambulance attendants wheel me out they can grab the computer as we go just as they would grab the hospital bag that is usually maternity patient on her way when the time comes. Thank goodness that is not the case here. 

But even loggin in and out does not get me to the forum new postings. So, if anyone can suggest what to do next I would appreciate it. Actually I keep hoping things will move fast enough I won't need to have the forum but hey, I have been hoping for that bluebird of paradise for far too long to even believe it will happen in my lifetime any longer. I suspect if this ever happens it will be my great nieces and nephews who will be reaping the rewards. Well, they are good kids and I guess they enjoy.

; )

smee2

• Upvote 3

Greatttt to see you Smee.  Sorry to hear of your frequent stay in the hospital.  You take extra care. 

Always a joy to read your post, have been missing them for some time. 

As far as any new News,  there has been some, but pretty much of it is the same ole same ole.  But I am one to scan each section just to see if new news have popped up.  I guess you would call it new news if its worded differently.  :confused2: That's a big Nope!!! have not received an email from Adam on the RV.  :(  <_<  :)

Hi smee2 - I believe your problem is the way you have your preferences set to filter the news. Click on the Whats New Tab on the Right Top

In the Left Column - Select Forum by clicking on it.

Under By Time Period - Select one of the options (I use Past 24 hours) which retrieves all of the latest news posts.

Under Other - select Filter by Forum - when you click on this one, another window opens that allows you to select which forums you want to see in the Whats New window. You have to click on each forum to see those posts on the Whats New page. If there is not a check mark beside a forum, you will not see those posts in your Whats New page.

These steps should make a big difference in what shows up for you.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 3