Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New CBI announcement 10/10/2013

yota691

HELP

so far I get  2 companies ,   convert capital  :)    did I do good ?     hope they are meaning  2 companies to convert cash , from dinar to dollar,  and dollar to dinar ,  with an increase of value .....   just a guess

• Upvote 4

P « then « Elaalhmula 0
Lllllla Qalllm 0 Faqalah of p

Aase
Yeh, . ممع
Yatma our Almmilaynlnlunmialho
. E . Net

Directorate General of stricter banking and credit
Measure - Banking Studies and Research

Number n 0 a generous Lara 1 Aaanma the ينهيا to { benefits to the company 0 create higher conversion
Altarma » 2 in both the AP Sth company financial torn convertible p k
P Cherkhalhart Aerhahllthoihalmala
Company financial spectrum for conversion
Dew company for financial analysis
Iraqi Company for converting financial
Wanger Arab Company for the financial dramatize
Been given Rand landfill
Give the central bank presents his compliments 0
Management decided to your skin this bank Ehlsth the numbered hee 1, p AA and held on p 2 8 layer 3 . Praise
0 enact « Ka .. Circulate to its commitment to implementing the instructions of the bank to increase its capital in the outgoing specified
XYZ - p Alqkadisvh 0
Abbas Khalaf Sultan era
Action Rd , Lrh 1 and 31.2
J residence
Rtbasmlnthbbna son
Aasaa r him ( Ntantnamnbarhak
Mozslaa . THC Iidahkdssah A - Thhaaa 0 to albuminuria. Gaha Wawa Hynsldias the Mlahaha Aha
1 of 11 titles e 6 AA ( initiated professionally shot to Ohaq the lines) made ​​» « an important and God 1 5 Lebesgue Happy « HK 2 only least Ahpk of 2
Times Hai shot to اتنر 2.66 69.0 Aaalm the No 5 hah uh » j 05 , we have received God deciding whether 5 i
. P ينها . To Hakaha n for custody

Divinely Ahasneb of her 0 Ohaall « »

Currency Auctions Announcement No. (2500)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the10-Oct-2013 . The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES Number of banks 21 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 178,224,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 178,224,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

First time of have ever seen them report the existing days auction(2500) and then the on the same page report the next announcement (2501) as being the auction held for 17- Oct-2013

Announcement No. (2501)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the17-Oct-2013 and who carried on 10-Oct-2013. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES Number of banks 13 Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166 Auction price buying dinar / US$ ----- Amount sold at auction price (US$) 115,900,000 Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) ----- Total offers for buying (US$) 115,900,000 Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 2

I have no idea what all this mean - Can someone break this down?  .......

The announcement has not been a readable translation yet !

The auctions are daily saturday through thursday and today they posted the auction and somehow they went "back to the future" and posted an auction for Oct 17,2013.   How can that be ?

The announcement has not been a readable translation yet !

The auctions are daily saturday through thursday and today they posted the auction and somehow they went "back to the future" and posted an auction for Oct 17,2013.   How can that be ?

They finally got that darned "flux capasitor" up and running!! But they had to strap it to a camel and stick a firecracker in its arse to get it to reach the proper speed!!! Thats my story...and I'm stickin' to it!! God bless!! Go RV...Go Iraq!!! Obama...Go Home!! Where ever that may be!!!
  • Upvote 3

It reads....

As he topped the ridge, he recoiled in horror at the sight of what lay before him.

What looked like a flaggelating, pulsating green blob, with tendrals and tentacles

protruding from what looked like were once armpits and eyeball sockets.

Negotiating the rough terrain, he recounted his childhood and the times he visited New York City.

Disco dancing they called it. Or, "getting down" on the hip side of Philly.

Approaching the creature boldly, he heard it gently chanting, "Shake your booty, shake your booooty..."

Enfuriated, Nugent ripped his Gibson out of it's case, and beat the *@ out of the blob.

It may or may not read like this, but that's what my translator gave me.  :lol: :lol: