Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

From Total Defeat Comes Victory

jonjon

From Total Defeat Comes Victory

The turmoil going on in our country at present, is an opportunity to make the changes needed to improve our system and promote the lifestyle of liberty that ALL Americans deserve.

Divide and conquer (derived from the Latin saying Divide et impera) may refer to:

Divide and rule, in politics, sociology and economics, a strategy to gain or maintain power.

WE have been taken advantage of by a political system that has divided us in two, actually nullifies our ability to collectively identify our problems and strips us of the power needed to constitute proper changes.

Having succumbed to the process through floods of insertions psychologically designed to promote greater separation, our ability to distinguish the true from the false has been altered to a point of being controlled by contrived adversities.

Separating us on every level possible and manufacturing the dissension needed for every class to strengthen the divide among us, holding us captive by our own basic hatred.

Not one man, woman, or child in this country plots, plans, or desires the destruction of our freedom.  The consciences is WE all want the very best country WE can possible have. No one wants the government to be so powerful that all freedom and liberty is only obtainable with licensed permission's or exemptions from legislation's.      

WE elect people into such powerful positions that the basic fiber of their moral character is vulnerable to the natural desires of the human being to lord over others and then reelect them over and over again believing they have the ability to govern without falling pray to the frailties of the human nature.

If WE elected a new candidate into office at every election WE would eventually regain a voice along side the special interest groups.  WE would soon be able to repeal the lifetime benefits now in place for elected officials; it is a crippling financial burden on the country.  Our candidates would be returning to the private sector after completing one term so their concerns would be focused on the things that were in the best interest for WE The People. 

WE have to rise above the division that has been so deeply embedded and stand up for the new candidate, even if he is across the aisle.   

United WE StandDivided WE Fall

Mark 3:24 “And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.”

(Biblical reference for historical marker)

• Upvote 2

I would agree with that, except there needs to be a change in the current two party primary system.

There needs to be three candidates that make it through to the elections.

The incumbent, and two challengers.

This would allow for one new entry from each "side", while allowing the existing a chance to be reelected.

I would only add the incumbent as a way to sell it to the existing PTB.

Far too many will only vote for a particular party.

This is why many sitting politicians are elected over and over.

It is how the People can begin to take our country back....DM

• Upvote 1

The American people also need to select politicians who are going to work for the people and not themselves or special interest groups, as a matter of fact they need to get rid of all the special interests groups. Lobbyist should also be gotten rid of, as well as some of the perks this clowns get (like government provided lifetime health care) they should only have healthcare while in office and they should not be able to cash in on having been a congressman or woman i.e they leave office no books written, no sort of job where they can crtize or influence the new people in office> Also they should serve shorten terms, none of this feeding of the public table for years and years ! Jesus I could go on and on !

• Upvote 1

at the risk of being a) misunderstood B) slammed....let me add my  :twocents:

even Abraham Lincoln arguably one of our greatest Presidents acknowledged that we as a Nation must return to G-D...

in all this rhetoric about right and left...liberal, conservative, independent, libertarian ad infinitum ad nauseum I marvel that in Nation with some 250Million professing believers there is no cry for the one thing guaranteed to turn our nation around...I have posted it in several threads...and normally the result is that the thread stops...

so again let me state the obvious...

2 Chron 7:14  "....if my people which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked way, then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin and HEAL THEIR LAND...."

you can protest, lobby, vote, demonstrate to your heart's content....only one thing will save the country we ALL claim to love....

let's try that shall we...what have we got to lose...everything else has failed miserably.......

when you thumb your nose at the Creator of the Universe....you can only throw yourself on His mercy... :eagle:  :praying:

• Upvote 5

at the risk of being a) misunderstood B) slammed....let me add my  :twocents:

even Abraham Lincoln arguably one of our greatest Presidents acknowledged that we as a Nation must return to G-D...

in all this rhetoric about right and left...liberal, conservative, independent, libertarian ad infinitum ad nauseum I marvel that in Nation with some 250Million professing believers there is no cry for the one thing guaranteed to turn our nation around...I have posted it in several threads...and normally the result is that the thread stops...

so again let me state the obvious...

2 Chron 7:14  "....if my people which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked way, then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin and HEAL THEIR LAND...."

you can protest, lobby, vote, demonstrate to your heart's content....only one thing will save the country we ALL claim to love....

let's try that shall we...what have we got to lose...everything else has failed miserably.......

when you thumb your nose at the Creator of the Universe....you can only throw yourself on His mercy... :eagle:  :praying:

Eagle Eye this is truth in its simplest form.   :praying:

• Upvote 2

EagleEye,  I agree with you 100%.   You see, both yours and my faith are deeply rooted in God's love.  Now, if our faith were weak, then we would tend to lean more towards man's way, man's way of thinking that is, rather than God's ways. We should and need to put our trust in God.  No trust in God, then we will not succeed as humans, as a community, as a nation.  

What is it going to take for us to get back on track??? Very simple, return back to God.  Listen to His voice and he will guide you. 

I'm not saying to ignore what is happening in the world.  No, God doesn't want us to be silent, there is an enemy at play against all Christians faiths, accept the fact that we are under assault, we have to defend our religious liberties and then all other liberties will follow through. 

They are slowly taking our religious liberty away.  We allowed them to take away God from our schools, the public square and who knows what is next.  We have to be prudent, astute, so not to fall in the claws of evil. 

Expect no victory if we do not repent and live God's commandments.  Let not our faith be lukewarm, we must be the light of Faith.  We can not and will not see happiness and prosperity in the hands of the administration who denies God. 

Sorry to rant, but my heart is heavy for our Christians believers, we do have our job cut out for us. 

• Upvote 2