Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

just another article pointing out our supposed stupidy of this investment

jordan1

Keep,

You make some valid points. However I am less likely to believe that if Iraq deletes the zeros and issues a new currency to replace what we have then somehow we're screwed. We just had an article posted yesterday on D/V that Lebanon was exchanging the USD that some Iraqi official stole and smuggled out of Iraq. Now Lebanon is sending back IQD at the equivalent exchange rate of 1166 to 1. My point is that if Lebanon has IQD in hard currency, then so do other sovereign nations. Iraq is not going to screw sovreign nations and also us private investors. I don't buy the "no outside exchange" theory your suggesting.

:twothumbs:

Keep,

You make some valid points. However I am less likely to believe that if Iraq deletes the zeros and issues a new currency to replace what we have then somehow we're screwed. We just had an article posted yesterday on D/V that Lebanon was exchanging the USD that some Iraqi official stole and smuggled out of Iraq. Now Lebanon is sending back IQD at the equivalent exchange rate of 1166 to 1. My point is that if Lebanon has IQD in hard currency, then so do other sovereign nations. Iraq is not going to screw sovreign nations and also us private investors. I don't buy the "no outside exchange" theory your suggesting.

Your assuming we have the same rights as the govt!!

They could easily allow other govts and their central banks to exchange. You and me? Not so much.....they dont care about us!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

iraq closed its borders last time, when they switched the currency. why do some act lke its impossible? we are talking about one of the most corrupt countries in the world.

just forget about a rv for one minute. anytime and every time a country has ended up with three extra 000, or six 000000, or nine 000000000, the country has redenominated by a factor of 10,100,1000, 1000000, 10000000, or other combinations, every single time.

and is obvious the most likely thing a country will do. the fact you all continue t ignore, downplay, and just act like its impossible, is utterly amazing.

now back to the rv. can iraq rv? i think so. will it be a one move rv, that makes everyone rich? no. if the cbi doesnt rd/lop, for anothe twenty years, you can expect the same growth weve see to this day from the cbi.

remember at 1166 the dinar is considered to be one of the strongest currencies. dont think the rate has t change fr the din r t brpoctrfl. becauseit is now, in its current state.

rvs dont create wealth for central banks. it creates debt and liability. a country would rather devalue than revalue. but thats no the objective, the objective is finding a stabilizing point

look at china. it purposes keeps it currency undervalued to beat all thf competiton, ant offer lower pricesfor its goods. every organization has put pressure on china to revalue, but they dont

why dont they create more wealth for themselves? because rvs dont create wealth, and being undervalued is doing their wealth reation theoughlarge sales of their goods

most know, countries usually rd by powers of ten, when replacing currency. so the "l" was apways a possibility befoe they evf taled about. then the bad news of telling us their going to do it.

the reason they would do it. it doesnt add value, or cost the cbi a dime, just printing cost. its a reset, and stability maintains in tact, because the switch is equivalent. it allows iraq to go from trillions to billions, but that adjustment is neutral, when decimal is moved three places. same exact equation, expressed in a new formula where 1:1

there will be no talk of anything, consisting of a rv beforehand. it will show silently likf ithas evertime its rved so far.

so anything you think your hearing or reading of a rv, you just arent and are going to be a different possibility

Edited by sandstorm

No one wants to hear it but did anyone who read this actually take the time to understand what he was saying about the dinar? He makes a valid point.....if the CBI does delete the zeros, there is no promise of us being able to exchange the dinar here in the US. Your dealer cannot promise you that either. If the CBI doesnt allow any outside exchange, then anyone holding the dinar is stuck with nothing! Dont be so quick to judge.....at some point you have to realize some of this stuff. I know its very hard for a lot of people to even begin to think they were taken advantage of, but you gotta put down your pride and look at the facts.

I agree with the story,as hard as it is to swallow when I first invested in the Dinar,after about a year I thought something wasn't right.I posted on the site we are years away from an RV if it even happens.I was bashed by a lot of people,that I don't know what im talking about.5 years later im still waiting.

Keep listening to the Guru's for false hope,keep listening and buying VIP memberships,waste more of youe hard earned money.Or listen to the Pro's that have people that know certain dates,rates.Come on people I can start a site too and tell you what you want to hear,sell you a membership and get rich that way.In all reality though,listen to the real people that have told us this is a scam.Cut your loses and move on.Oh and by the way some people have said they would buy whatever Dinar you didn't want,do you see them knocking on your door with offers.If anyone thinks this is a great investment and believes in it so much,I will sell you my Dinar .50 cents per Dinar.Again you have nothing to lose at .50 per Dinar when it RV's.

• Upvote 1

I'll be the first one to admit, this is not a slam dunk. Many things could happen to change the entire landscape of this investment. And yes I said "investment." When I bought, I was told, this is an investment & COULD make a lot of money. But, like any other investment, it could make nothing. That's why no one should buy more than they can afford to lose. I didn't. Those who spend every last penny they have just because someone told them, "its getting ready to hit" are NOT investing, they're dreaming.

Keep,Still not fact

I guess it's not valid after all

It's invalid

It's not even speculation it's down right misguiding

What if ,..... Lol ..... What it's are valid if your talking about lop theories or losing everything

In this investment

But try to speculate a rv

Guess who would be the players arguing against it

The Iraqi borders were shut down by the us military not Iraq

• Upvote 1

I'll be the first one to admit, this is not a slam dunk. Many things could happen to change the entire landscape of this investment. And yes I said "investment." When I bought, I was told, this is an investment & COULD make a lot of money. But, like any other investment, it could make nothing. That's why no one should buy more than they can afford to lose. I didn't. Those who spend every last penny they have just because someone told them, "its getting ready to hit" are NOT investing, they're dreaming.

Your 100% correct,i didn't buy much,but at the same time why do the Guru's create sites and sell VIP membership's.For the just in case it happens.Why do some people say my sources,reveal your sources.I won't know who the source is.Im just saying if you want to promote sites be creditable.Lay your cards on the table,don't say I can't reveal my sources.Your only source is yourself in my opinion.Look for this date.The date's have come and gone thousands of time's.My source says between 10 cents to a dollar,mine says 3.99.

I guess it's not valid after all

It's invalid

It's not even speculation it's down right misguiding

What if ,..... Lol ..... What it's are valid if your talking about lop theories or losing everything

In this investment

But try to speculate a rv

Guess who would be the players arguing against it

The Iraqi borders were shut down by the us military not Iraq

Wrong again.  Remember I said IF can make it valid, IF you know what your talking about.

They did close their borders when they were getting rid of the 25 swiss note and they were exchanging them for 25 regular dinars. Tons of those people holding the 25 note outside its borders were screwed.  And if Iraq were standing on their own feet when they exchanged for the dinar we are holding now, you can be sure the borders would have been closed by their own again as well. Doesnt really matter if the US was there. They closed it for them just as they would have done themselves if they were capable. 

• Downvote 1

Referencing saddams business policies to validate your stupidity is right on track

The military captured and hung him after they burned his "regular" dinars and replaced them with bremmers

So I guess ya you can do it , if you follow brutal murdering dictators but you may end up swinging from a tree with a broken neck like your hero saddam

Ya if ya know what your talking about .....LOL

Referencing saddams business policies to validate your stupidity is right on track

The military captured and hung him after they burned his "regular" dinars and replaced them with bremmers

So I guess ya you can do it , if you follow brutal murdering dictators but you may end up swinging from a tree with a broken neck like your hero saddam

Ya if ya know what your talking about .....LOL

You still missed the point. You were wrong.....AGAIN.....

Twice the borders of Iraq have been closed when changing currency. Iraq is not the only country to do it. Why continue to reply when 1. You said before I wasnt even worth the time, (apparently you cant handle being wrong or you would just let it go instead of throwing insults to try and prove your point) and 2. You were wrong, conversation over. Unless you can prove that countries have never closed borders when changing currency including Iraq.

Attack the information, not the person when you cant refute it and you dont like it. Childish....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

She must be a wall-street insider paid to put out false info. The insiders are worried because investing in these two currencies, dinar and bitcoin, cuts in on their action where money invested in these could be money being put into their ponzi schemes.

I love the part about bitcoin being worthless as just cyber space money. What does she think federal reserve notes? They have absolutely no value in themselves and are backed by nothing. They are actually DEBT and obligations of the United States, Inc. and liabilities of the Federal Reserve Banks. This is posted right on the U.S. Treasury web site.

If the dinar is a scam then there are going to be lots of U.S. Banks in deep trouble because they sold this dinar from 2003 through around 2008 before they began to stop selling it.

And those who bought dinar early in 2003 it was 4,000 dinar to $1 USD where it is now at 1166 dinar to $1 USD, which is a 343% gain on your investment.

She must be a wall-street insider paid to put out false info. The insiders are worried because investing in these two currencies, dinar and bitcoin, cuts in on their action where money invested in these could be money being put into their ponzi schemes.

I love the part about bitcoin being worthless as just cyber space money. What does she think federal reserve notes? They have absolutely no value in themselves and are backed by nothing. They are actually DEBT and obligations of the United States, Inc. and liabilities of the Federal Reserve Banks. This is posted right on the U.S. Treasury web site.

If the dinar is a scam then there are going to be lots of U.S. Banks in deep trouble because they sold this dinar from 2003 through around 2008 before they began to stop selling it.

And those who bought dinar early in 2003 it was 4,000 dinar to $1 USD where it is now at 1166 dinar to $1 USD, which is a 343% gain on your investment.

No banks sold dinar as an investment, and nobody bought the IQD at 4000:1.

I'm not sure dinar was forsale until after jan 15 th of 2004 but I see the point those buying dinar early made money between 2006 and 2009 while monetary policy in Iraq was using a crawling peg but we all know now they have stabilized the rates since then

Hope we see a rv or another crawling peg soon so every else can make a few dollars

I bought my dinar at around 640 to 670 its now 860 not a huge gain but when I bought mine I was told it wouldn't rv till 2016 when oil production was 12 million barrels a day

I haven't seen those 12 million barrels a day by 2016 articles for awhile

I was told the rate would be 31 cents

Could of been a mistake the old exchange rate was .31 or around 3.40 per dinar

The deletion of 3 zeros could lead the dinar back to 3.40 per dinar

Edited by dontlop

I wonder though, if the dinar we hold becomes internationally traded would they still be able to close the exchange to only Iraq if they redenominated?  Also when they calculate how much dinar is out there their numbers include outside of Iraq.  It seems to me if they intended to only exchange inside Iraq they would mention the numbers of dinar in house as being the total of dinar CBI will be responsible for.  I hope they don't do this, perhaps opening a Warka account would not be a bad idea.

I'm not sure dinar was forsale until after jan 15 th of 2004 but I see the point those buying dinar early made money between 2006 and 2009 while monetary policy in Iraq was using a crawling peg but we all know now they have stabilized the rates since then

Hope we see a rv or another crawling peg soon so every else can make a few dollars

I bought my dinar at around 640 to 670 its now 860 not a huge gain but when I bought mine I was told it wouldn't rv till 2016 when oil production was 12 million barrels a day

I haven't seen those 12 million barrels a day by 2016 articles for awhile

I was told the rate would be 31 cents

Could of been a mistake the old exchange rate was .31 or around 3.40 per dinar

The deletion of 3 zeros could lead the dinar back to 3.40 per dinar

Maybe, but not if some of the (wet-blanket) items contained in this article come to fruition.

http://************.com/2013/10/12/editorial-on-the-the-process-of-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-iraqi-dinar/

Excerpt 1:

When you take a closer look at the reality of the Iraqi economy, we find that the dependence on oil, primarily the basis for the financing of the state budget, in addition to loans and income from simple, and industrial and agricultural production and other sectors is negligible clear to us is that the so procedure does not achieve any growth of the national economy, but may contribute to reactions affect a negative impact on the general economic situation, and the reduction of limited inflation, a main justification for all this will not be achieved as soon as the deletion of zeros and that this process will not achieve any increase in the purchasing value of the Iraqi dinar frequency in the news lately about the process of deleting three zeros from the Iraqi currency under the pretext of reducing the amount of money in the markets and raise the value of the currency against the global foreign exchange, which reflects positively on the economic situation of the country and the return of Iraqi dinar to its former glory and glory before the first Gulf War

Excerpt 2:

It must be noted that there are important steps should be taken before the replacement process, but it spread the culture of the Iraqi individual in how to deal with currency precedent and a new currency on the market and not to be drawn behind the rumors promoted by weakening the souls of beneficiaries that the old currency value