Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CAN ANYBODY ELSE CONTRIBUTE?

Skybear

If others may offer an opinion, it seems that the whole of things here may finally be making some sense to me.

The RV is "HOSTAGE" to the unrelenting and uncompromising demands of the NCA, just as the otherwise NEVER BEFORE MANNED national Monuments, parks and open-air sites are now being held HOSTAGE from our people with never-before needed BARRACADES and now even paid GUARDS to keep people out of the WW-II exhibit and even the Washington Mall (EXCEPT for the Illegal Immigrant Marchers) and all the other Federal Public areas. IT'S ALL THE REPUBLICANS' FAULT!

While the US is the "LEAD NATION" for this RV Release, it must be done HERE as the release call for all the world.

But when Military Chaplains are FORBIDDEN to hold Communion under threat of ARREST, and the Death Benefits for our dead military are being INTENTIONALLY and ARTIFICIALLY held-hostage in order to bring FURIOUS and FALSE national pressure upon the Republicans in Congress who are holding-out, we draw CLOSER to the "magic date" of October 17.

IF the House Republicans can be brow-beaten into "caving-in" after being blamed for everything from creating measels to the loss of sales of the Boeing 787 to the Airbus A-350 to the two major the Japanese airlines, then the Administration will receive a true "WIN-WIN."

1st, the Republican Party will clearly lose the leadership of the House in 2014, and continue to be only a small portion of the Senate. In that event, Mr. Obama will have a CLEAR and UNOBSTRUSTED ROAD to complete his agenda during the final 2 years of his last term, and will leave an unchallanged guarantee of victory for the next presidential election to Hillarious Clinton, in accordance with the agreement made between them during Mr. Obama's first Primary.

BUT. . .if the Republicans manage to HOLD-OUT, and the 17th approaches, Mr. Obama will have NO CHOICE but to release the call for the RV, and "SAVE-THE-DAY" to be called "OUR SAVING HERO!"

However, if for some reason, the infrastructure of his administration is too uncoordinated and unskilled to get it done QUICKLY, and he waits TOO CLOSE to the 17th, it will go PAST THAT DATE, and I suspect the "torch" will be taken-away from the US and passed to the UK by the IMF. When the Credit Rating of the US falls under the DEFAULT which will occur after the 17th, the UK is the "NEXT-IN-LINE."

The rate would be MUCH LESS, but still better than a poke in the eye to Dinar holders around the globe. And the Democratic agenda "house-of-cards" will begin to fall-apart in the Administration, and the BAIL-OUT will resemble the sinking of the Carnival ship on the rocks off the Italian coast! Like rats leaving a sinking ship, the leaders will "bail." Even ABC, NBC and CNN will be forced to acknowledge the truth published by others (like BBC) and act "SURPRISED" at the revelation that there was such CORRUPTION in the whole Democratic Party. This will leave the young and naive followers to hold the responsibility while the Kerrys, Bidens and Clintons jump into the first lifeboats and decide to "LEAVE PUBLIC OFFICE" in favor of the paid public speaking tours that will keep them well-fed while our whole nation suffers from another recession.

SO. . .my take is this:  The RV will happen. It will happen because of one of two reasons:

#1.  The beleagured and wrongly-blamed Republicans of the House finally CAVE-IN under the relentless LIE being blamed on them for everything from bad breath to a poor snow season in the Rockies, and the president will have his WIN-WIN, or. . .

#2.  The Republicans somehow manage to WEATHER the onslought of lies against them, and the 17th will approach with the threatened collapse of the Administration's House-of-Cards and the RV release would PASS to another, and our NCA would NEVER allow someone else to take credit for this RV, so he will PUSH for it at the VERY LAST MOMENT, and like Mighty Mouse, he can be said to SAVE THE DAY!

I offer this scenerio only as my slowly dawning understanding that no one in our government is to be trusted. Please do not accuse me of "GURU'ing." If that is someone's temptation, I beg the Mods to REMOVE this post.

• Upvote 3

uhhhh  sky bear  are we still talking about Iraq and dinar ? .... if so why is it that the united states has the go ahead deal to give Iraq on any value to its currency values ,, crap we can`t  even get  our own guys to get along on our own problems ,,  the only reason I see the u.s.  having any imput into any other currency change would be from the fact that the u.s. dollar has been taken off the top currency to have in ones  grasp ,,, { but lets take a look at how our own government is crippling our economny , and look at how Iraqi government is doing the same for their own country ,, the Iraqi`s  are fighting over power , and election laws ,, I think these few facts are , or have something more to do with the dinar and value`s ,, not u.s.  by themselves ,  we saw in article where the world banking guys gave the o.k.  to do what needs to be done to the values of dinar , this fell on central bank of Iraq , who dropped the ball , and gave the great power too those ding-a- lings  in the parliament ,,,  }    we wait until next year I`m afraid ,, Iraq is in no hurry to give wealth too the people , with out much of the laws still hanging ,,,,  just my thinking 

What are the republicans supposed to do just go deeper and deeper in debt till Obama is gone

He hasn't had a budget yet

All continuing resolutions

They are broke every 3 or 4 months because they never fix the problem which is over spending by the govt and live by a budget

Why do the democrats think they should just spend any amount of money just put it on the tab till America is bankrupt

Just pass a balanced budget and have the moron sign it or cut him off

He wants another continuing resolution again for the 15th time

He said he was going to fix this mess when he ran for president. And all he did was make it twice as bad

What. Does he want 20 trillion in debt when he leaves office

He's going to have more than that

Now that you love on a budget and make you payments every month he' wants to raise your taxes so you can pay your bills either

Obama equals debt and more debt and higher taxes

Higher food costs higher energy costs

Everything

He created a diluted dollar with all his qua give easing

America is just about dead and Obama just wants to kill it

He should of never lied to the public and said he was the man for the job because he isn't

• Upvote 2

jeepguy,

Your thoughts make good sense and what you have observed is absolutely correct. Neither the governments of the US, nor Iraq have shown much in the way of responsibility.

But I DO believe that the DOLLAR COST for the War on Terror was known to be TERRIBLE, way back when. I also know that before even the 1st Gulf War we knew of the great wealth that lay beneath the ground in Iraq.

Figuring to "LATCH" onto that untapped wealth as a means of "recouping" some or even ALL of our financial outlay for the War and beyond was NOT ignored by our then president.

What has been, is now, and will CONTINUE to be impossible to control is the irresponsibility, unstability, graft and corruption and outright lies both of the Iraqi parliment and the Congress and Administration of the United States.

What is "truth" about any supposed RV in the present circumstances and what is "honorable" coming from either the Iraqi government OR the administration(s) of the United States are BOTH fiction and jokes.

You are probably right in your observations.

It's congresses no to control the purse strings

The tea party is the only ones in congress doing their job responsibily

No one can tell congress how to control the purse strings

It's their job

Shut Er down till he signs a balanced budget

Zero deficit

Hopefully the us govt loses their credit rating so they can't borrow any more in my name

Here's an idea lets hire 10 personal assistants for every American from all over the world Who cares about the cost just put it on credit

So what about a billion and a half illegal new Americans moving here we got a printing press to print up money for rveryone

Skybear, nowhere has it been said (except by the gurus ) that the US has or will have anything to do with the rv.  That has all been speculation and a rumor that has been told around the campfire so many times its an urban legend now. Nobody knows really how much dinar the US is holding, if any, and who really has their finger on the button.

• Upvote 1

I know what your saying    don`t lop   stop  the spending  now  ---> {  but wait ,,  what do we cut ?   we have the social security it is in a crapper mess,   mmmm  lets  see we have medical cost that the older generation before us is  using ( ex:  home health care -- 4 too 12 hours a day at 10.oo an hour in some cases , not to mention the retirement housing  millions I would imagine here just to give our older folks a place to pass on , and in bad care  :(  ,,,  now too the other end of the scope  the little kids who did nothing to get here but they are born into the problem , of  housing,  feeding , clothing ,  and doctor bills , more millions ,, I`m not saying this isn`t need ,  these poor folks will be or has been  US  in our age bracket , and now they are in need ,, what too do ? }   but on a brighter note if there is one , we see they have stopped sending cash and help to Egypt , lets kick more of these teet killers off ,  I can guess we are handing out trillions in this manner <---- this would be the one I would cut real fast ,  { with the teet killers gone , now we need to reinvest in our armed services again rebuild in the inner strength of our own boarders,,, rebuild our bases , and with the rebuilding of bases we build our economy, } we diffenately do not need government telling us  what to buy or how  too spend our own money !    wow I had a lot built up :o 

• Upvote 4

Cut everything every single thing

Cut it all by 30 percent

They aren't saving lives they are just prolonging them after 60 your benifits should just keep decreasing every year

You cost to much when your old

Spend the money on the young kids. Not the old bags

• Downvote 7

Cut it all by 30 percent

They aren't saving lives they are just prolonging them after 60 your benifits should just keep decreasing every year

jaw-dropping.gif

• Upvote 1

I run my own business and when things are tight I don't spend an extra dime. I only pay for things if I can pay in full. I can not afford to float too much; especially when O took over.

cutting spending is a tough job but somebody has to do it and sooner than later.

If the current work force does not want to work for lower wages then there is 90 million people out of work right now who would gladly take their place.

Oh and by the way I only take a few "holiday's" a year. The government takes everything from New Years to ground hog day off. I want my money back!

One quick way to get some new money is to stop paying for foreign fuel oil. I want my money back.

And another way is to eliminate ALL pensions for the congress after they stop, further they should all have term limits right down to the judges. I want my money back.

I will stop so I don't get too much off topic.

I think the Illuminati are re-thinking the whole thing. I don't think they want any more newbie billionaires and are the real hold-up.

Peace,

Come on RV.

Yea I want my money back! 

• Upvote 1

I run my own business and when things are tight I don't spend an extra dime. I only pay for things if I can pay in full. I can not afford to float too much; especially when O took over.

cutting spending is a tough job but somebody has to do it and sooner than later.

If the current work force does not want to work for lower wages then there is 90 million people out of work right now who would gladly take their place.

Oh and by the way I only take a few "holiday's" a year. The government takes everything from New Years to ground hog day off. I want my money back!

One quick way to get some new money is to stop paying for foreign fuel oil. I want my money back.

And another way is to eliminate ALL pensions for the congress after they stop, further they should all have term limits right down to the judges. I want my money back.

I will stop so I don't get too much off topic.

I think the Illuminati are re-thinking the whole thing. I don't think they want any more newbie billionaires and are the real hold-up.

Peace,

Come on RV.

Yea I want my money back! 

Wow - - -what have i started?

• Upvote 1

Cut it all by 30 percentThey aren't saving lives they are just prolonging them after 60 your benifits should just keep decreasing every year

You have got to be kidding right?

You will get old to just like the rest of us!

May your children treat you like that!

JERK!

Ok mods spank me

• Upvote 3

What's NCA??? Sorry if I am missing something. In Asia, the young people have an obligation to take care of their elders. Kinda nice "insurance" for sacrificing for your children all those years. I know bargirls who work to the bone (no pun intended) to make sure mama/papa have money. Real family values found even in hookers! Dunno, just saying.....Peace

• Upvote 2

What's NCA??? Sorry if I am missing something. In Asia, the young people have an obligation to take care of their elders. Kinda nice "insurance" for sacrificing for your children all those years. I know bargirls who work to the bone (no pun intended) to make sure mama/papa have money. Real family values found even in hookers! Dunno, just saying.....Peace

What is NCA? Hell if I know?

Here in my home... I am still looking out for my granddaughter. (and my daughter)

My daughter is no "bargirl"... doesn't have to be... she is educated and has many opportunities and is growing them.

She has no obligation to care for me... but she does. We got our values right in place.

What you are talking about is such an extreme circumstance... we think it may be coming... yet still might be already true?

I hope it will be rare here... actually I trust our kiddos to step up and be much more than some parents think.

If we were in a pinch... I would count on them.

I have raised more than a few. :)

PS. Thai thanks for letting me appreciate my daughter very much today.

Thanks also for smacking me in the face for what other "daughters" go thru in the rest of the world...

for our greedy needs here in the USA... I will personally try to pay attention to that in every way I can.

PSS. NOT Needs. :)

Edited by Maggie123

Cut it all by 30 percent

Nice attitude Logan's Run......Have a soylent green cracker and go back to bed.   :shakehead:  (Too bad the face palm smiley is not yet active)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

NCA stands for National Command Authority (i.e. the president). You know. . .the guy who if he doesn't get what he WANTS from congress just passes an "EXECUTIVE ORDER."

This is SAME guy who exercises the authority to force National Park Service personnel to "MAKE THINGS AS MISERABLE AS POSSIBLE" on people who cannot get access to normally UN-MANNED national monuments.