Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

500 and 1000 uncirculated notes for sale

Maverick

I have 500 and 1000 uncirculated notes for sale. Purchased from SafeDinar.

- Three bundles (1/2 million per bundle=1000 notes) of 500 notes for sale. $600.00 for each bundle.

- Three bundles (1 million per bundle=1000 notes) of 1000 notes for sale. $900.00 for each bundle.

Will except paypal (you pay the 3% fee) or cashier's check. You pay shipping.

Any questions...You can email me.

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sold two bundles of the 500 notes. One left for 600.00. Regular price 700.00.

Still have three bundles of the 1000 denomination notes for 900.00 each. Regular price 1200.00.

This is a great way to get lower denomination

notes, so you can hold on longer in case it's needed.

Thanks for looking. Any questions email me.  :)

these are actually pretty good prices on smaller notes but i think your misusing the term bundle. i was under the impression a bundle is 100 notes and a brick is 1000 notes. at least thats what my dealer and mostpeople on ebay refer to them as

Thanks for the information...I was not aware of that terminology, you are right, each one of the bundles (bricks) have one thousand notes in them.

Take care :)

Hello. People that pay with Paypal should put family and friends when they make a payment. That way it saves on the cost of doing the transaction

Yes, and it removes your right to start a claim with paypal, NEVER pay as family and friends, and NEVER send payment as a gift.

• Upvote 3

Maverick....where are you located (city)..? I might still buy some from you, since I travel quite a bit. I dislike paypal, and would rather do a face-to-face where I can check the IQD.  Check my profile to see if you want to connect.  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

Hello. People that pay with Paypal should put family and friends when they make a payment. That way it saves on the cost of doing the transaction

Not a good idea there's no ability to get your money back if you don't receive product. Also, boht parties will normally get a call from Paypal and if your stories donn't match up they will hit you with fees anyway

• 4 weeks later...