Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq has enormous amounts of oil

yota691

Iraq has enormous amounts of oil

10/09/2013 12:00 AM 

BAGHDAD - morning 

adviser said the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform, Dr. Ahmed al-Husseini that define the role of any other country Geo strategically based on available resources and comparative advantages of the country as well as its location within the circle of regional surrounding it. said Husseini told the (morning) that, according to geological studies of modern van Iraq has 530 geological complexes strongly indicates the presence km massive oil. He pointed out that, according to reports from the ministries of oil, planning did not drilling of these structures only 115 complex, including 71 complexes proved to contain oil reserves enormous spread over many fields as an Iraqi fields discovered, according to the Central Agency for Statistics and Information Technology and the Ministry of oil about 71 oil fields did not take advantage of them only 27 from the field, including 10 giant fields is the Golden Gate to the sources of funding for the Iraqi economy.

• Upvote 2

I have a friend that was in Iraq and he told me that there are some places where you can walk and the Oil would be coming through the sand....

It's seaping up through the sand in some places shallow wells

Some oil caverns are pumped out and they fill back up from deeper reservoirs they got multi trillions of dollars worth of oil

Gonna be like Kuwait on steroids.

This is old they say 155 billion proven now

Iraq has 115 billion barrels of known oil reserves. That is more than five times the total in the United States. And, because of its long isolation, it is the least explored of the world’s oil-rich nations. A mere two thousand wells have been drilled across the entire country; in Texas alone there are a million. It has been estimated, by the Council on Foreign Relations, that Iraq may have a further 220 billion barrels of undiscovered oil; another study puts the figure at 300 billion

Kuwait is OPEC's third largest oil producer and claims to hold approximately 104 billion barrels

• Upvote 2

Jed was his 'Hollywood' name. Real name was Jeb....;-)

(what was his REAL name?)

Buddy Ebsen was his real name.  I do think I heard the name jedidiah mentioned by cousin Pearl in an early episode.  Back right before they moved to Beverly Hills.  Could be mistaken tho.  

• Upvote 1

Buddy Ebsen was his real name.  I do think I heard the name jedidiah mentioned by cousin Pearl in an early episode.  Back right before they moved to Beverly Hills.  Could be mistaken tho.

THANKS!...................SA, great city...been awhile since FT. Sam...Brooks Army Medical Center.

And all that oil that Our American Boots stepped in that is so easy to get to because it's Low Lying Surface Oil also has what running with it.....?  It's called Blood, what a Waste

Edited by Lenape
  • Upvote 1