Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - Jack Lew Given The Authority To Use Foreign Currency Reserves !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In 'Cartman' From South Park's Voice - 'Respect My Authority' !

10-8-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17   JACK LEW IS NOW GIVEN THE
AUTHORITY TO USE FOREIGN CURRENCY RESERVES TO USE AND PAY
WHATEVER HE DEEMS FIT.
MOST THINK ITS TO PAY OFF OUR DEFICIT...I AGREE. BUT, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT A COUNTRY LIKE THE USA WHO HAS BEEN ON A FIAT BASED CURRENCY (THEIR NAME ALONE BACKS THE MONEY) NOW BEING SWITCHED TO AN ASSET BACKED ( BASIL 3) HAS
ANYTHING IN THEIR FOREIGN CURRNCY RESERVES TO HANDLE WHAT
OBAMA CLAIMS (TO WIPE OUT HALF OF THE U.S. DEBT IN THE 4TH
QUARTER).

10-8-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17     WE DO NOT HAVE 9 TRILLION
EUROS, PESOS OR EVEN BRITISH POUNDS TO HANDLE THAT FEAT LET
ALONE GOLD. BUT WE DO KNOW THEY HAVE DINAR...FOOD FOR THOUGHT. ALSO, THE MEETING WITH CHINA JUST MAY HAVE BEEN A RATE BATTLE.
CHINA OWNS MUCH OF OUR DEBT. COMING IN LOW (1-1) BENIFITS THEM AS THEY ONLY HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE DINAR RETAINS ITS 3 DOLLAR RATE DOWN THE ROAD, HENCE TRIPLING THEIR MONEY WITHIN THE YEAR.

10-8-2013  Newshound Guru Mailman17    ON THE OTHER HAND...THE U.S WOULD LIKE A HIGHER RATE ( 3-1) AND GIVE CHINA ONLY A FEW TRILLION DINAR TO WIPE THEIR SLATE CLEAN AND ALSO GIVING THE U.S. A HEFTIER SURPLUS THAN ANTICIPATED AND THIS IS WHAT CHRISTINE LEGARD MUST DEAL WITH. SHE IS ON A SCHEDULE TO RESET THE ENTIRE WORLD AND SHE IS DEALING WITH A SQUABBLE BETWEEN THE 2 MAJOR PLAYERS. BUT SHE IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME AND I EXPECT HER TO DO WHAT SHE MUST TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND SOON, REAL SOON...AND AS ALWAYS THIS IS JMO. 

• Upvote 4

Mailman needs to have his stamp cancelled -

Basel III has nothing to do with switching to asset base currency!  It has to do with bank standards on capital adequacy, market liquidity risk and incorporates stress testing.  Nothing about asset backed currency.

I believe we all know that I believe the GCR is Grandiose Crazy Ramblings.  If nothing else China is the main one who will never let themselves be "reset"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What source states Lew now has authority to use foreign currency reserves for Gov't payments?

10-3-2013   Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333  [via sunny]   "Lew said his department

was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and

would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil

Service Retirement and Disability Fund”  This is a HUGE "pre-RV" indicator in my opinion! I did not know that they did not have access to the foreign currency reserves in the US and because of this move by Obama any windfall from the Iraqi Dinar revaluation can now be used by the US government where as before yesterday...it was not possible.

10-3-2013  Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333    Ok...as of 2 days ago, prior to this change of how the US foreign currency reserves are handled any major change of value of the Iraqi dinar would have done little to help the US government out of the current budgetary crisis but NOW that they have made this change of operational protocol the United States Treasury can now use the foreign currency reserves as operational funds by converting the value to instruments of liquidity to be used for what they deem necessary.

Additional From PD46 ...

I believe this is the article that Phoenix is referring too.  I read it at CNBC...................... http://www.cnbc.com/id/101078895

The U.S. Treasury on Tuesday started using its last tools for pushing back the day when the government will run out of legal borrowing authority, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said.

Lew said his department was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.

(Read more: 143-year-old law puts fear in officials during shutdown)

He repeated that these measures would allow it to continue below its $16.7 trillion limit for a little while longer, but that by Oct. 17 the government would exhaust its borrowing authority and be left with about $30 billion in cash to pay the nation's bills.

"If we have insufficient cash on hand, it would be impossible for the United States of America to meet all its obligations," Lew said in a letter to lawmakers. "For this reason, I respectfully urge Congress to act immediately to meet its responsibility by extending the nation's borrowing authority."

The facts are the facts; and yes Keep, we will just agree to disagree. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/162506-phoenix-a-huge-pre-rv-indicator-from-the-us-treasury/#ixzz2hAJcKRzB

B)        B)        B)

• Upvote 4

10-3-2013 Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333 [via sunny] "Lew said his department

Service Retirement and Disability Fund” This is a HUGE "pre-RV" indicator in my opinion! I did not know that they did not have access to the foreign currency reserves in the US and because of this move by Obama any windfall from the Iraqi Dinar revaluation can now be used by the US government where as before yesterday...it was not possible.

10-3-2013 Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333 Ok...as of 2 days ago, prior to this change of how the US foreign currency reserves are handled any major change of value of the Iraqi dinar would have done little to help the US government out of the current budgetary crisis but NOW that they have made this change of operational protocol the United States Treasury can now use the foreign currency reserves as operational funds by converting the value to instruments of liquidity to be used for what they deem necessary.

Additional From PD46 ...

I believe this is the article that Phoenix is referring too. I read it at CNBC...................... http://www.cnbc.com/id/101078895

The U.S. Treasury on Tuesday started using its last tools for pushing back the day when the government will run out of legal borrowing authority, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said.

Lew said his department was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.

He repeated that these measures would allow it to continue below its $16.7 trillion limit for a little while longer, but that by Oct. 17 the government would exhaust its borrowing authority and be left with about $30 billion in cash to pay the nation's bills.

"If we have insufficient cash on hand, it would be impossible for the United States of America to meet all its obligations," Lew said in a letter to lawmakers. "For this reason, I respectfully urge Congress to act immediately to meet its responsibility by extending the nation's borrowing authority."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/162506-phoenix-a-huge-pre-rv-indicator-from-the-us-treasury/#ixzz2hAJcKRzB

B)B)B)

Hmmmmm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10-3-2013 Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333 [via sunny] "Lew said his department

Service Retirement and Disability Fund” This is a HUGE "pre-RV" indicator in my opinion! I did not know that they did not have access to the foreign currency reserves in the US and because of this move by Obama any windfall from the Iraqi Dinar revaluation can now be used by the US government where as before yesterday...it was not possible.

10-3-2013 Newshound Guru Phoe-nix 3333 Ok...as of 2 days ago, prior to this change of how the US foreign currency reserves are handled any major change of value of the Iraqi dinar would have done little to help the US government out of the current budgetary crisis but NOW that they have made this change of operational protocol the United States Treasury can now use the foreign currency reserves as operational funds by converting the value to instruments of liquidity to be used for what they deem necessary.

Additional From PD46 ...

I believe this is the article that Phoenix is referring too. I read it at CNBC...................... http://www.cnbc.com/id/101078895

B)B)B)

Im not sure what he is referring to agree to disagree. Only thing I was pointing out is that these gurus swear the UST is holding trillions of dinars which is false. And that is some of the fraudulent pumping going on and what the BH group is charged with lying about among other things.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 9

Keep,

Fraudulent pumping as you put it is common place among sales,politics, heck even religion(twisting of facts for monetary gain). I don't know if we have enough jail space to hold those of which you speak. I'm sure at the dealership you work at, one could find more than a few that fit this mold.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

Keep,

Do you sell cars or

are you a mechanic or

are you a lot boy?

I grew up in my dad's shop and

I was a lot girl.

And how the heck is your opinion on what the UST holds more believable then anyone else's opinion?

Gee Will-a-kers

• Upvote 4

It's all BLAH BLAH to fill space and fill your heads with preoccupation to buy another day.

WHERE'S THE RATE? Yeah I didn't think so.

We're not "THERE" til there's a rate.

Anyone feel like a sucker yet for being led by the nose with every excuse?

Or are you people going to continue splitting hairs on a non-issue that for all you know could be made up?

If the funds were available they would already be transferred and this would be done with NOW.

Anything can be done at the top with a few phone calls.

Reasons are being pulled out of a hat, can't you see?

"Tomorrow's just a DAY AWAY!" 

--- The Dinar Song

Im not sure what he is referring to agree to disagree. Only thing I was pointing out is that these gurus swear the UST is holding trillions of dinars which is false. And that is some of the fraudulent pumping going on and what the BH group is charged with lying about among other things.

If the Feds have now the authority to pay off debt using foreign currency reserves (hence the debt swap), then would it not seem logical to use dinar once it revalues?  it would seem not wise to do it prior to a revalue, but after a revalue.  then you would not be using as much of your reserves ..

just food for thought here

also one other thing...

why the interest in using foreign reserves in debt swap now?  Unless you are holding something else that no one else knows about...

Edited by stlou
  • Upvote 2

It's all BLAH BLAH to fill space and fill your heads with preoccupation to buy another day.

WHERE'S THE RATE? Yeah I didn't think so.

We're not "THERE" til there's a rate.

Anyone feel like a sucker yet for being led by the nose with every excuse?

Or are you people going to continue splitting hairs on a non-issue that for all you know could be made up?

If the funds were available they would already be transferred and this would be done with NOW.

Anything can be done at the top with a few phone calls.

Reasons are being pulled out of a hat, can't you see?

"Tomorrow's just a DAY AWAY!" 

--- The Dinar Song

Everthing about Dinar is blah blah blah till and if something happens. Everyones opinion is BS and accurate until then - jmo lol

Keep,

Do you sell cars or

are you a mechanic or

are you a lot boy?

I grew up in my dad's shop and

I was a lot girl.

And how the heck is your opinion on what the UST holds more believable then anyone else's opinion?

Gee Will-a-kers

Technician.....

My "opinion" on what the UST holds is based off of the information that has been posted before on what currencies they hold and how much, a friends dad that works for them, and also again the fact that the federal govt is and has charged a few gurus for lying to "investors" about the UST holding trillions of dinar, waiting on a revaluation of the dinar and they stated in those indictments that they only hold enough dinar for "daily operations"

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If the Feds have now the authority to pay off debt using foreign currency reserves (hence the debt swap), then would it not seem logical to use dinar once it revalues?  it would seem not wise to do it prior to a revalue, but after a revalue.  then you would not be using as much of your reserves ..

just food for thought here

also one other thing...

why the interest in using foreign reserves in debt swap now?  Unless you are holding something else that no one else knows about...

Why would they do that? Its not gonna make much of a dent in anything. According to their website, they only have 140+ million in convertible currency. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1