Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have not posted in a long time.  I needed to take a break from all the pumpers and thier BS.  So I thought I would check in only to see the same pumpers with the same BS that I have been reading for the past 4 years.

Some of the data has change, that being updated news and how certain events are holding this up.

My question is, why would anyone belive that the hold up is the US and the debt ceiling?  The US is on its way to being a 3rd world country and to hold up a major event until the fall of a country is ludicrous

Lastly, these is no such thing as a BACK SCREEN that has the rates.  So Terry, Tony, Okis, and all the rest that are telling you that their 3 letter agencies have told them that the "back screens" are showing the rate are 100 % lies. 

Don;t get wrapped up in the BS.

Time to take another year off from this.

Ciao

• Upvote 5

I have not posted in a long time. I needed to take a break from all the pumpers and thier BS. So I thought I would check in only to see the same pumpers with the same BS that I have been reading for the past 4 years.

It Is pretty comical...

Some of the data has change, that being updated news and how certain events are holding this up.

My question is, why would anyone belive that the hold up is the US and the debt ceiling? The US is on its way to being a 3rd world country and to hold up a major event until the fall of a country is ludicrous.

Lastly, these is no such thing as a BACK SCREEN that has the rates. So Terry, Tony, Okis, and all the rest that are telling you that their 3 letter agencies have told them that the "back screens" are showing the rate are 100 % lies.

Ciao

Edited by ngsg

I have not posted in a long time.  I needed to take a break from all the pumpers and thier BS.  So I thought I would check in only to see the same pumpers with the same BS that I have been reading for the past 4 years.

My question is, why would anyone belive that the hold up is the US and the debt ceiling?  The US is on its way to being a 3rd world country and to hold up a major event until the fall of a country is ludicrous. 

Lastly, these is no such thing as a BACK SCREEN that has the rates.  So Terry, Tony, Okis, and all the rest that are telling you that their 3 letter agencies have told them that the "back screens" are showing the rate are 100 % lies. 

Ciao

Don't run off without giving us a chance to........smack you around a bit.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

Dinarmite- no punch line.  Maybe I should have labeled it "The day teh laughter died"  LOL

Shabibilicious  - I could use a good smacking around but I think there are others that should go first :)  LOL

I guess it's all a punch line........

I don't want to be Philosophical ......But... Our life is a punch line.

Hit and Run..

Would be funny as hell if Roscoboy007 came back in a year only to find out that we all were involved in a 30-day cash in window though...

Lights were on, but we all left the building.

Won't happen, and I mean the 30 day cash out as well as myself not knowing.  First of all I have to many people I know that have this camel money and I am only a phone call away.  As to the 30 cash out, that is like saying the "back screens" are showing the rate.  More Pumping to keep people glued to these sites.