Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Strang old man with a message

Heavyduty053

A pastor of a church had taken some time off to go and visit his relatives in another city some distance away. While he was driving along the road late in the evening, he could barely see an old man leaning on what looked like a staff. He felt compassion for the old man and stopped to offer him a ride. the old man excepted and got in, and he sat there in silence with his head slightly bent looking down. The pastor ask him if something was the matter and when the old man looked up he had tears in his eyes and said, "Son do you know what happened in Heaven last night".

The pastor was a little concerned that he had picked up a man with a mental condition and become a little terrified of what he might do. He ask the old man what happened in Heaven just trying to make conversation. The old man said, "last night in heaven, God became very angry with man and asked the angels to sound the last trumpet. The angels looked at one another and rushed to pick up their trumpets and as they were about to blow when Jesus fell down to plead in tears. The blood again flowed from his hands and feet in front of his father. He told his father that his death should not be in vein.

God couldn't stand to see his son hurt like that over the wickedness of mankind.  God told his son that this is their last chance to make things right and cut out the wicked evil that they do everyday when they think no one will see.

Jesus immediately turned to the angels and said lay down your trumpets and go down to earth and try again to warn them of this message: The end of life is coming to a close and I am coming to take with me all who has their name in the Book Of Life.

the pastor was sweating and trimbling and ask the old man how he knew all of this. The old man looked at him and told him that he was one of the angels sent down to bring the message. Then he told the pastor to let him out he had others to warn. The pastor stopped let the old man out and turned to wave at him when he drove off and the old man was gone.....Do you believe in angelic beings. Do you believe Jesus is the saviour and wants no one to perish. Many accounts all over the world has happened like this. Are you ready, will you be one left here.

• Upvote 11

I so believe in Angels. We have all kinds of Angels that surround us in our times of need. As we have them for our times of joy. Mine saved my life and protected me during a horrific car accident. I wait with an open heart and mind for my turn to be greeted in heaven. When it's time it's time.

• Upvote 1

Angels and demons are very real. At war in the heavenly realm all the time. Even just as the angel told Daniel in:

Daniel 10:12-14 NKJV

12 Then he said to me, "Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia. 14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come."

Wm13

• Upvote 1

When I was driving home with the kids about an hour ago I saw a church bulletin board that just said 'Pray Luke 10:2' after I read Heavys post in this thread I felt the need to look it up and I did... the Lord is speaking to us through all avenues right now and its up to us to heed the warnings. God bless and may He be with us all, thanks for posting Heavy.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...