Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is what will happen when the Tea Party tries block the debt ceiling fiasco.

You sure are smart Bandit :) Appreciate you very much.

Thanks for posting TP... that was brave. This one is for you. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAzYWmsiwI

Yeah thats what we need another documentary by a foreigner that doesnt even live here.

Mag we both know the same billinaire pieces of shat run the democratic party also.

We also know that this piece of shat president is a puppet for said billinare pieces of shat.

So what exactly does the movie clip suppose to portray?  Its sad when the heart of any movement which is the people themselves

are cast together in the same light as some evil bankers who want to run the world.

Would it be better for them to be apathetic and not care that this administration tramples on the constitution on a daily basis.

Or thinks that we need to control our spending rather then just pi$$ the money away.

Or maybe we should all just straddle the fence like your good buddy TP and just float like a butterfly to whatever side they think may be winning.

Come on mag I know people in the tea party , They are good honest people who just wants to see real change in this country. They want it to become as it once was

We had  strength, integrity and family values, These are not a racist people or homophobic or against illegals . They just want to see things done right and not just given out like treats on halloween. We definitely do not think alike me and you maggie . But I have seen your soul in a few of your post even though you guard it very closely

its very beautiful. So even with our differences I can not ever imagine not being your friend. I truly do not believe that it was the tea party that shut down the GOVT.

Its the same banker pieces of shat that run BOTH parties that shut it down .

See ya in vegas

GO RV 

• Upvote 3

Dog what a nice post, Thank you. :)

I feel the same... even though we clearly disagree on a few things we have a common respect for each other.

That is what counts and that is where we will find common ground to work together. I know your heart is good and you want what is best.

Sometimes "foreigners" have a more objective view because they are not smack dab in the middle of it...

although they are also most definately affected by all this too. I respected this young man's work.

If you bother to watch the whole thing in an unbiased way you will see he has a point. They have been hi-jacked by corporations.

As for Tea Partiers being good hearted people? Of course I agree... I see the manipulation though. That is NOT good.

As for the Dems being "Bad People"... Nope... I do not agree with that.

I have to laugh sometimes because by my refusal to be tied to any party...

I have opportunity to be pizzzzed off at ALL my neighbors, my Whole family, and pretty much everyone. I am not... I just try to speak my truth. :)

Yes I agree it is both sides in the guberment... and until we all come together on that... nothing is going to change.

The "Tea Party" will not save us... I'm telling you straight up. No "Party" will... we have to do it ourselves.

You know that I presented a bigger picture of what is going on... it frustrates me to no end more don't see it. I know you did. Thank You.

Always Your Friend, Maggie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Zombies ate their brains. That's how we get democrats. ;)

Oh and the slacker freeloaders are along for the ride to.

Yep LOL!  :twothumbs:

Yeah thats what we need another documentary by a foreigner that doesnt even live here.

Mag we both know the same billinaire pieces of shat run the democratic party also.

We also know that this piece of shat president is a puppet for said billinare pieces of shat.

So what exactly does the movie clip suppose to portray?  Its sad when the heart of any movement which is the people themselves

are cast together in the same light as some evil bankers who want to run the world.

Would it be better for them to be apathetic and not care that this administration tramples on the constitution on a daily basis.

Or thinks that we need to control our spending rather then just pi$$ the money away.

Or maybe we should all just straddle the fence like your good buddy TP and just float like a butterfly to whatever side they think may be winning.

Come on mag I know people in the tea party , They are good honest people who just wants to see real change in this country. They want it to become as it once was

We had  strength, integrity and family values, These are not a racist people or homophobic or against illegals . They just want to see things done right and not just given out like treats on halloween. We definitely do not think alike me and you maggie . But I have seen your soul in a few of your post even though you guard it very closely

its very beautiful. So even with our differences I can not ever imagine not being your friend. I truly do not believe that it was the tea party that shut down the GOVT.

Its the same banker pieces of shat that run BOTH parties that shut it down .

See ya in vegas

GO RV 

Well said buddy, you summed up exactly what the Tea Party stands for, I'd consider myself one of them.  People that want the damn government to live by our Constitution, and follow the same rules themselves they set for us!  That's it, pretty simple.  Thanks for the post brother!!

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1