Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DR Jim Willie Talks US Govt. Global Currency Reset and the IQD

Butifldrm

Whoa,  First time I've heard anyone outside the Dinarian World talk about the possibility of the Dinar being involved in the Global Currency Reset.  

If you don't want to listen to the whole interesting interview, start listening at about the 38 min. mark.  

• Upvote 2

There is some good info in this video. He briefly talks about the dinar starting at 38:30

He says the US is holding this up because they want the 17 T dollars of debt wiped clean. For whatever reason it is, it seems close. The RV might rise out of a crisis in the US. While we focus on the fighting in congress and all our other problems, like a light switch it will have happened. Only people holding will know about it. No one else will have a clue. It wont even be in the media

• Upvote 1

Jim Willie is saying that US is stalling the RV. He claims that US/Obama would approve the RV only if the debtors

are willing to forgo the 16 trillion dollar debt that the US has???

RV staments starts at 39:25 onwards...

I thought US has a huge amount of dinars. If it RV´s, they can use the proceeds to pay off the debt anyway?

Whats the issue here?

• Upvote 1

Jim Willie is saying that US is stalling the RV. He claims that US/Obama would approve the RV only if the debtors

I thought US has a huge amount of dinars. If it RV´s, they can use the proceeds to pay off the debt anyway?

Whats the issue here?

As much as I want to think this is true,there is a big red flag for me.

Namely the old ploy about claiming the US/Obama/Bush/Clinton families want to hold up the global reset or RV of the Dinar and other currencies.

Guys..these families are puppets and are FAR from having the top dog authority to come close to holding something like this up.The Rothschilds/Rockefellers are much closer to the top,and yet still maybe not the top brass.

If Obama or Bush tried to stop this against their masters wishes they would be dead...plain and simple.  

• Upvote 3

Goldenjackass.com? that kinda blew it for me.

He is extremely knowledgeable of the dealings in the background of the financial, political, geopolitical events. Do not let the site name fool you. It is really good stuff, even the free info. The dinar issue can not say of course, that remains to be seen.

Whats the issue here?

The US is not holding much dinar at all.....just enough for "daily operations". Part of the fraud case against the BH group cause thats what they were telling investors.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

My father's first name was Willie and he couldn't be trusted either! Not everything that happens to the US or the world has something to do with the RV!!!!! So, don't be counting your chickens before they hatch 'cause some of them are rotten to the yolk! Never give up hope and hope you never have too!

• Upvote 2