Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OK--Where's the Proof ?

one2one

from self proclaimed Guru Tony [certified guru school graduate ]

10-6-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony So… these are the primary reasons that we didn’t see it this morning. Now what is going on, on Iraq TV – they are announcing the new agreements with US and Iraq dealing w/the gas. Also telling them to turn in all US dollars and no USD can be use in the market place. Which is good news for us!!! Along w/ the info on the US dollars, they are broadcasting on tv to standby for additional information about Iraqi Dinar reaching its true value!!! This is on Television in Iraq… in country only!! No one with satellite TV is seeing this information

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

10-6-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony So… these are the primary reasons that we didn’t see it this morning. Now what is going on, on Iraq TV – they are announcing the new agreements with US and Iraq dealing w/the gas. Also telling them to turn in all US dollars and no USD can be use in the market place. Which is good news for us!!! Along w/ the info on the US dollars, they are broadcasting on tv to standby for additional information about Iraqi Dinar reaching its true value!!! This is on Television in Iraq… in country only!! No one with satellite TV is seeing this information

Well, of course it's not on satellite TV. Everyone knows you can only get that kind of thing in Iraq. LMAO

• Upvote 1

wow  thanks  dead opossum  not only is your , blalll  blalll,  crap no good  you bring gifts that keep on giving  :o    

When I click on it I am taken to a xxx site.........

I can't stop clicking on it

if he did get a puter virus from this site  {  I didn`t even  look, just read the reviews under the original }

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The only reason I know he's lying is his mouth is moving. Just like a John Wayne movie "He speak with forked tongue. LOL

Go RV :moon-from-car:

• Upvote 1

Reducing the number of bills in that article can only mean LOP....

Be prepared to triple your money.

It's up to the CBI as to when.

Remember, Saddam issued a value of the dinar by decree, and it can be done again just as fast.

If it hasn't changed yet, that means we're NOT THERE but they can do it when they darn well feel like it.

Oh, and were there ever triple digit notes in circulation that were worth $3.00 + per dinar?

As far as I'm concerned nobody has ever brought forth any real solid proof of an RV, which is why I lean towards a lop view.  BUT, a thought just occured to me, if these bass-tards are allowed to spew their lies day after day without any AGs or three letter agencies shutting them down, then maybe just maybe there might be some sort of validity to what they're saying?  Maybe not in the specifics but more end result wise, which is why they are allowed to continue? 

What if there really is a conspiracy?????

Ok, that's the only argument I have for a lop, but it does sound just as good as all the others.   

ps:  don't listen to me, I'm a dumba$$.  

• Upvote 2

LIES.......LIES........LIES.......... :banhammer:

Yes tony you freaking lying moron... They have the cia jamming the airwaves.over iraq to insure that not one peeson outside iraq can see there tv channels and verify this wonderful news...you jerkoff....