Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ObamaCare House of Horrors: Healthcare.Gov Hit with Avalanche of Angry Facebook Comments

First this is not Obama, this is Hillarious recycled. America did not want it then. We sure as hell don't want it now. Affordable health care was never meant to be about health care. What it is meant to do is allow the HAVs to control the Havnots. My question is, "When are the Americans going to stand and Enough is Enough". 

• Upvote 4

Fine... I don't want to put you on the spot.... Fine.

Truth is we as an American People as I see... are attackers,

Now I know that invites a whole another front to Obaba's fronts... I'm done.

You people that want to fight... I'm done.

You say I am weak? NO i AM NOT. 

I say I am not.

Maggie you seem a little out of sorts today. Please share what is it about Obama care so far that you think is so great?

• Upvote 3

Ummm ???

They like to yell  !!!?

And also I'd like to say we are 'UN-AMERICAN' !!!

Not Really... Tiger... I am... as I know you are too.

Again I say .... you know what. :) I am as much an American as you are...

I may just have an more bright idea than your "tea PARTY idea". I get that you all are NOT interested, :)

I appreciate your bringing facts in to the talk.

Watch TV, READ the newspaper----Congress has chose to be exempt. & "O" A-Hole said OK

First this is not Obama, this is Hillarious recycled. America did not want it then. We sure as hell don't want it now. Affordable health care was never meant to be about health care. What it is meant to do is allow the HAVs to control the Havnots. My question is, "When are the Americans going to stand and Enough is Enough". 

Well to answer your Q:   That is why we have a shut-down on the hill.....Keep the rope tight guys, for the PEOPLE

• Upvote 2

Actually they are knocking down my door. The problem is they can not afford it. Do you really think people do not want affordable health care?

It would be wonderful to know if you got sick you would get the very best in healthcare and it would not put you in the poor house. You don't know how much I hope you are right. But, my feeling is you either are working for the government or some big company that pays for your healthcare. You are too out of touch to be taken seriously.

No i don't work for the government like most people make the indication or some company that supports the President.  My company does my pay my health care we share the cost.  They can't afford it with the government's help?  Then if you have insurance don't worry about buying it.  Unless your company is worried more about the bottom line that it's employees.

Edited by TPSprayduster

I Personally do not know one person it hasn't affected, or those who are left in awe be they Reps or Dems.

Our son-in-law works for a worldwide financial firm - they have already changed their Insurance and it now costs $5,000.00 deductible per year for the both of them.

We have heard this type of med care would come for years and now it has,

My daughter-in-law was told her deductible would be almost $14,000.00 per year. I haven't spent that much on healthcare my whole life much less in one year.. That sounds like affordable healthcare is for the insurance companies, not the people, to me.

• Upvote 2

ObamaCare House of Horrors: Healthcare.Gov Hit with Avalanche of Angry Facebook Comments

facebook.png twitter.png email.png
ethan-harris-a-government-shutdown-could
profile-2-150x150.jpg

This is truly a must-read of the day. Just in case Healthcare.gov’s Facebook page wanted to delete these comments, they are preserved for posterity below. Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the show!

Healthcare.gov_.jpg

31.jpg

This is just a sample. There are literally thousands more comments on the Healthcare.gov Facebook page — feel free to add your own comment!

Day 1. October 1, 2013. Implementation of the Affordable Health Care act. Day 17, October 17, 2013. The day America defaults on its Debt. Where will you be?

• Upvote 1

No i don't work for the government like most people make the indication or some company that supports the President.  My company does my pay my health care we share the cost.  They can't afford it with the government's help?  Then if you have insurance don't worry about buying it.  Unless your company is worried more about the bottom line that it's employees.

:shrug:    I can see you have eyes but you do not want to see. For the last time... You are probably only paying 50% of the premium the company is paying the other 50%.  and that's this years premium, Lets see what you have to say next year when it doubles. Could you afford to pay 2-3 times what you are paying now? If you can then good for you. Not many people would say yes. 

How can you think it is right for someone who is paying $350 per month to go to paying $1100 per month with the new wonderful ACA? I do not believe the price will come down and let me tell you why. The healthy people will opt to just pay the fine. $95 or 1% of their income the 1st yr. If you make 50k per yr are you going to pay $573 per month or $500 per yr? and that's only if you are single if you are married its almost $1100 per month. Without enough healthy people in the pool they will pay out too much money and the price will not go down and probably will go up. It becomes a high risk pool. A lot of states had government high risk pools so if people really wanted coverage they could get it. The problem is if you do not have some healthy people helping to foot the bills it can not survive.

and what company and whos employees/ I don't own a company. Open your mind to the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people who do not work for a company that provides health care. Real estate agents, mechanics, truck drivers, hair dressers and I could go on and on. and the companies that did provide health care are reducing people to part time so they do not have to provide health care coverage. That is really great for the economy, NOT.

I am not saying I know the answer but I can tell you ACA is not it!  I believe it is designed to fail so they can bring in a one payor system.

• Upvote 6

:shrug:    I can see you have eyes but you do not want to see. For the last time... You are probably only paying 50% of the premium the company is paying the other 50%.  and that's this years premium, Lets see what you have to say next year when it doubles. Could you afford to pay 2-3 times what you are paying now? If you can then good for you. Not many people would say yes. 

How can you think it is right for someone who is paying $350 per month to go to paying $1100 per month with the new wonderful ACA? I do not believe the price will come down and let me tell you why. The healthy people will opt to just pay the fine. $95 or 1% of their income the 1st yr. If you make 50k per yr are you going to pay $573 per month or $500 per yr? and that's only if you are single if you are married its almost $1100 per month. Without enough healthy people in the pool they will pay out too much money and the price will not go down and probably will go up. It becomes a high risk pool. A lot of states had government high risk pools so if people really wanted coverage they could get it. The problem is if you do not have some healthy people helping to foot the bills it can not survive.

and what company and whos employees/ I don't own a company. Open your mind to the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people who do not work for a company that provides health care. Real estate agents, mechanics, truck drivers, hair dressers and I could go on and on. and the companies that did provide health care are reducing people to part time so they do not have to provide health care coverage. That is really great for the economy, NOT.

I am not saying I know the answer but I can tell you ACA is not it!  I believe it is designed to fail so they can bring in a one payor system.

Wrong they actually pay more than 50 percent and no our cost are not going to increase.  The reason they are decreasing as you say to part time is because of the bottom line Diva.  Some companies did not provide coverage even before the ACA.  So to make sure they don't they decrease the hours because of the bottom line.  I will leave this to be my last comment.  Because you know more about who has health insurance who doesn't.  If the cost is too high from your company then they go somewhere else.  it is called shopping around.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/i-am-obamacare-_n_4046470.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Edited by TPSprayduster

Wrong they actually pay more than 50 percent and no our cost are not going to increase.    GOOD for you! and Since neither one of us have a crystal ball we will just have to see.

The reason they are decreasing as you say to part time is because of the bottom line Diva.  Some companies did not provide coverage even before the ACA.  So to make sure they don't they decrease the hours because of the bottom line.    That is true, but a lot of the reason they did not offer it is because they could not afford to. Not in every case but in a lot of cases. Not every business owner is selfish or swimming in profits. Some maybe but not all. The problem is there is no way to determine who is "the greedy selfish bad guys and who is just scrimping by"

I will leave this to be my last comment.  Because you know more about who has health insurance who doesn't.  If the cost is too high from your company then they go somewhere else.  it is called shopping around.   No offense but that is a retarded comment, I am a BROKER I dont work for a specific insurance company I represent ALL the insurance companies and they have all gone up significantly. I shop around and it is crazy how much the premiums have gone up. Do you really think one is going to be that significantly lower than another, geez. Maybe a little difference not that much.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/05/i-am-obamacare-_n_4046470.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular  

OK looked at your article and they are all talking about the State high risk plans. He could of left it at that as an option for people without requiring everyone get insurance or that the insurance companies take away pre-exsisting making everyones rates go up.

This also will be my last comment because I am tired of trying to get you to open your mind. Nothing would make me happier than a year from now everyone is happy, we are petting unicorns and singing kumbaya. I hope you are right this is the best thing since sliced bed and I am wrong.

Edited by DinarDiva007
  • Upvote 2

You are wrong we do not intervention from God

We The People need to get off our lazy butts ad intervene

We need to quit pawning our problems on God and handle them ourselves

No Surrender No Retreat and No Compromise

I do not disagree with you! It should have started already!

We do need God to guide us in order to advance with clear minds and hearts, (wisdom knowledge and understanding) otherwise we fail and that is not what we intend to do!

This is serious and could get worse as you know.

Blessings to you and yours

• Upvote 3

Im 40 and still dont have health care and dont need it dont want it wont get it. I have free health care and give it to others that i run into when i can. Its called Jesus. If you want it read the bible it tells all about it in the new testemant. If the church as a whole would believe the bible and actually do it instead of saying most of it has passed away then the churches would be free health care for all and many people get saved so maybe this will force people to look back to God now. Will the real christians please stand up. I predict that in the future when a person says they are christian someone will say proove it by healing that sick person. Matter of fact i think i will start doing that to professing christians myself and tell them i dont believe you unless you can heal at least one person in front of me. If i had a church i think i would make it mandatory that you must heal some one by faith in Jesus before you can be a member. That would weed out all the want a bees.

[

My daughter-in-law was told her deductible would be almost $14,000.00 per year. I haven't spent that much on healthcare my whole life much less in one year.. That sounds like affordable healthcare is for the insurance companies, not the people, to me.

Forgot to add that a certain amount still comes out of his check /per month and the company pays some.

Don't remember the exact amount at present but it comes to much over $2,500 a person per year with all.

You are correct it is not for the people! Very sad

Im 40 and still dont have health care and dont need it dont want it wont get it. I have free health care and give it to others that i run into when i can. Its called Jesus. If you want it read the bible it tells all about it in the new testemant. If the church as a whole would believe the bible and actually do it instead of saying most of it has passed away then the churches would be free health care for all and many people get saved so maybe this will force people to look back to God now. Will the real christians please stand up. I predict that in the future when a person says they are christian someone will say proove it by healing that sick person. Matter of fact i think i will start doing that to professing christians myself and tell them i dont believe you unless you can heal at least one person in front of me. If i had a church i think i would make it mandatory that you must heal some one by faith in Jesus before you can be a member. That would weed out all the want a bees.

2 Corinthians 5:7

New King James Version (NKJV)

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

1 John 4:1-3

New King James Version (NKJV)

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the

world.

1 John 4:2  is the test for being a christian not whether or not you can heal someone on the spot. Even the Pharoah's wizards turned did some miracles.

God speed