Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Has Never Read Obamacare

Hey Sportfisher

I just typed in black men that don't like O and there is a lot of them.

The following is a 2 minute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeKSkb1bEqc

I am not sure how to bring it over. He speaks my language...

Peace

Come on RV

Wow it followed me over.

Edited by bigwave
  • Upvote 2

sportfisher, hum I luv this guy!  I just pray the rest of the 52% percent of the nation that voted for him and his agenda would see the light .. anyway love this guy!  thanks for bringing it.

you're welcome, but I truly believe that voter fraud made up  alot of the 52%  :)

Hey Sportfisher

I just typed in black men that don't like O and there is a lot of them.

The following is a 2 minute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeKSkb1bEqc

I am not sure how to bring it over. He speaks my language...

Peace

Come on RV

Wow it followed me over.

OMG..............that was awesome!

sportfisher, hum I luv this guy!  I just pray the rest of the 52% percent of the nation that voted for him and his agenda would see the light .. anyway love this guy!  thanks for bringing it.

• Upvote 1

Obama doesn't care about what is in Obamacare.  It's about taking the United States Corporation past the point of no return.  The corporation will go down and a new system will begin.  Obama is not trying to kill you.  Obama is saving the world.  Obama is an actor playing the bad guy.  The hollering and bickering of Repubs and Dems is an smokescreen so they can do what is necessary.  Bit by bit the United States Corporation is being transformed.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Obama doesn't care about what is in Obamacare.  It's about taking the United States Corporation past the point of no return.  The corporation will go down and a new system will begin.  Obama is not trying to kill you.  Obama is saving the world.  Obama is an actor playing the bad guy.  The hollering and bickering of Repubs and Dems is an smokescreen so they can do what is necessary.  Bit by bit the United States Corporation is being transformed.  

As much as I really want to believe this, I can't. Not with all the atrocities that are being allowed to go on that hurt and murder countless innocent people--chemtrails, Big Pharma, GMO [Monsanto], etc.

And now they are silently pushing through the TPP --- I've posted a couple videos about it here.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/162737-the-part-of-the-trans-pacific-partnership-they-dont-want-you-to-know-about/#entry1271741

Positive change does not come from choices the public has no say in.

It's economic sabotage from within...the health care part of the bill has nothing to do with the main problem as a whole. It's the underlying issues that are bein' questioned. Each part should have it's own bill presented to the floor for a vote on it's own merit. If this meanns more work for our politicians when so be it...they're diffently gettin' paid.....

I know it is hard to believe.  I am just following the Batman script.  Obama is Batman.  He is taking the blame because he can take it.  Gotham needs somebody to blame and Obama is the man for the job. The corporation must collapse before things can get better.