Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of 3 zeros Video

boomer113189

When the dinar RD's you will have to go to Iraq to get the 1000 to 1 rate, your friendly local dinar dealer will probably charge you 2000, 3000 or even 4000 to 1 to exchange you old useless notes for the new notes that have a chance of going up in value.  The chance of breaking even is very slim, the chance of making money is close to non-existent.

• Upvote 1

If you bought dinar at $1060 per million and they remove the 000s and revalue the currency at 3.20 you will make some money, not millions but a profit of $2000 plus per million. If you're holding several million it won't be a bad deal. If they lop and float it at whatever then I'll just hold it a little longer or until it's required to cash in. I don't know about you but I believe it will pan out in a good way otherwise I wouldn't be in this at all. Just thinking positive thoughts. Blessings to all

interesting. but if they rd, why would they rv the old currency x2 or x3. i dont think they would rd the currency, then rv it. n reason to.

if they do it. i see the rate moved to 1000:1, and that will be it, then after the exchange period only the new dinar could see 2:1 or 3:1 as you put it

Iraq has always had a higher valued dinar than the dollar

Why did they do that

No reason to

If anyone thinks Iraq wants their dinar to be valued as it always had been valued before saddam Hussein

Your smarter than the lopster who thinks they will only rd and devide the currency rate by 1000

I believe they will increase the rate , de dollarize the streets and return to the 3 or 4 dollar dinar

Iraqis will once again be proud of their currency

Spending your days arguing they are rd their currency and posting constantly the zero articles is idiotic at best

They should move to Zambia

Iraq will eventually move into the trillion dollar they need a high valued currency because they love to drink bottled water

Why did they do that

No reason to

If anyone thinks Iraq wants their dinar to be valued as it always had been valued before saddam Hussein

Your smarter than the lopster who thinks they will only rd and devide the currency rate by 1000

I believe they will increase the rate , de dollarize the streets and return to the 3 or 4 dollar dinar

Spending your days arguing they are rd their currency and posting constantly the zero articles is idiotic at bestThey should move to Zambia

Iraq will eventually move into the trillion dollar they need a high valued currency because they love to drink bottled water

i respect your view.

i have to disagree. wanting a high currency, wanting to have pride, has zero economics applied. they continue to delay the lop, so the could rv right now if they want. this is our window of opportunity. we have until they delete zeroes. could be a year, could be ten years before they delete zeroes, but again, that is our window. im of the opinion its goin to take a handful more rvs to make anything. jmo

• Upvote 1

Why did they do that

No reason to

Spending your days arguing they are rd their currency and posting constantly the zero articles is idiotic at best

They should move to Zambia

yeah they want to raise the exchange rate to 1000 to 1 dollar and probably sometime after that RD and take eaither all the currency out of circulation or just the ones with the zeros and then sometime shortly after that take all the other ones at an exchange rate of 1000 old dinar to 1 new dinar. by taking the currency out of circulation = decrease the money supply by redenominating there currency more citizens should start using the dinar because the price of the new dinars should be 1.16 to the dollar then it should increase and go higher to 3 dollar rate could take years or shortly idk. all that i stated here have been in countless currency articles just go back and read them

• Upvote 2

Dontlop you are saying that Iraq's economy is worth 210 trillion dollars?  Iraq has 70 trillion dinar, at 3 dollars a dinar that is 210 trillion dollars, that would make them the largest economy in the history of the world, not bad for a third world country.

Edited by Madmax67
  • Upvote 3

the Bank Central to wait the decision because it might disrupt the Iraqi economy and the local market. pointed to: that the volume of Iraqi money in circulation in the country amounting to 33 trillion Iraqi dinars

Q: Does the U.S. hold a large position in Iraqi Dinars?

A: No, the foreign currency reserves of the U.S. ending December 6, 2013, are found at http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/IR-Position/Pages/12062013.aspx and while the U.S. owns some small amounts of Euros and Yen, no significant holdings of Dinars are listed. That the U.S. government invests in a huge stockpile of Iraqi Dinars is just something that scam artists untruthfully recite to sell their suckers more Dinars.

LOL!!! My business partners & I got together last night for our annual Christmas get together. And one of the things I brought up in lite conversation was the possibility of opening up a online financial services company to assist those that wish to invest/speculate into known losing propositions. That way LOPsters and the like can have another avenue to spend/lose their monies and complain about it, Another bonus we'll have area's on our site where you can vent your frustration in being conned, and area's if you like where we can call you names and belittle your intelligence. If interested please PM me and provide your email so I can gauge the interest. Just doing my part to help just like the LOPsters claim to do. If I can help just ONE LOPster then I feel my efforts would not be in vain. Of course make some greenies along the way ain't so bad either!   GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!

Edited by caz1104

LOL!!! My business partners & I got together last night for our annual Christmas get together. And one of the things I brought up in lite conversation was the possibility of opening up a online financial services company to assist those that wish to invest/speculate into known losing propositions. That way LOPsters and the like can have another avenue to spend/lose their monies and complain about it, not just here at DV. If interested please PM me and provide your email so I can gauge the interest. Just doing my part to help just like the LOPsters claim to do. If I can help just ONE LOPster then I feel my efforts would not be in vain. Of course make some greenies along the way ain't so bad either!   GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!

lol your just mad because you and dontlop and a few others have been debunked on everything you bring down to the lopster tank. i am still waiting for someone to tell me how is iraq going to reduce the money supply & RV to a dollar without Redenominating/ deleting zeros the currency. also please tell me how iraq is going to DEdollarize WITHOUT deleting the zeros. i have seen many news articles say by deleting zeros is will dedollarize the so that more people will start using the iraqi currency

because every news article i seen see says delete the zeros will do all of this above

Edited by boomer113189
  • Upvote 1

Boomer,

Please pray tell explain how you've debunked me on anything.............and please provide exact quotes. Last LOPster that said they were going to going to prove I was a pumper...................NEVER provided one iota of proof. Here's your chance prove you've debunked me on anything. GO RD with NO/MIN GAIN!!!!!

Cbi Gov Saleh added that the new strategy will work to increase the capacity of the Iraqi dinar as a step in the way of reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then proceed with a project to delete the zeros of the exit equation equal to the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires the availability of several factors Kalnhod the agricultural sector, industrial and services sector and investment.

He said the current situation cause for optimism about the future of the economy and the value of the currency and its purchasing power.

yeah just like dontlop siad everyone already knows what the deletion of zeros means. i looked back throught the forums and it proves i am right & alot of people clearly do not know what the deletion of zeros means

the all claim its an RV!   LOL

Edited by boomer113189

lol your just mad because you and dontlop and a few others have been debunked on everything you bring down to the lopster tank. i am still waiting for someone to tell me how is iraq going to reduce the money supply & RV to a dollar without Redenominating/ deleting zeros the currency. also please tell me how iraq is going to DEdollarize WITHOUT deleting the zeros. i have seen many news articles say by deleting zeros is will dedollarize the so that more people will start using the iraqi currency

because every news article i seen see says delete the zeros will do all of this above

dontlop thinks its going to fall from the sky. some super secret preplan of the dinar from long ago.

but they mostly hate how all theories gets crushed by economics. then they attack you or someone else for providing economic facts. it just their bubbles, thusly their anger and personal attempts to drive you or any other economic evidence provider away. yet as much complaining, they walk down every single day, just to argue with people they disagree with.

in a strange way, it reminds me of a female who keeps going back to an abusive relationship. no matter how many times they get beat, they just keep coming back

• Upvote 1

dontlop thinks its going to fall from the sky. some super secret preplan of the dinar from long ago.

but they mostly hate how all theories gets crushed by economics. then they attack you or someone else for providing economic facts. it just bursts their bubbles, thusly their anger and personal attempts to drive you or any other economic evidence provider away. yet as much complaining, they walk down every single day, just to argue with people they disagree with.

in a strange way, it reminds me of a female who keeps going back to an abusive relationship. no matter how many times they get beat, they just keep coming back