Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deletion of 3 zeros Video

boomer113189

noooo  noooo  nope ,, sorry doesn`t  ring a bell  :lol:   hahhahaha  you guys  busting your butts looking for 1million to equal 1000  ,,, why do you burn so much energy looking for this stuff , when you can sell out your dinar if you own any, and go out side and enjoy something of a life ,,,   just my opinion ,  time is really very short in life ,  and just studing dinar is a getting to be to much ,, folks just let the dinar ride ,, check on it once in a while ,,, live life today ,, look for dinar tomorrow :peace:  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

both export by the the two countries differ in value. 

chief export of Iraq...Oil approx value of $79,680,500,000

chief export of Zambia...Copper approx value of 792,200,000

the difference in the exporting revenue, may effect the value of the countries currency. 

• Upvote 1

noooo  noooo  nope ,, sorry doesn`t  ring a bell  :lol:   hahhahaha  you guys  busting your butts looking for 1million to equal 1000  ,,, why do you burn so much energy looking for this stuff , when you can sell out your dinar if you own any, and go out side and enjoy something of a life ,,,   just my opinion ,  time is really very short in life ,  and just studing dinar is a getting to be to much ,, folks just let the dinar ride ,, check on it once in a while ,,, live life today ,, look for dinar tomorrow :peace:  

simple answer-ego

A Redenomination Warning
If you hear the words currency redenomination by a prominent government official become very concerned. This will probably be the fist step in the process of rolling the concept out to the public.

shellfish the only reason why i think there is a very high chance of a Redenomination is because they have posted it it tons of news reports and they say examples of redenominations in there articles. they have even had muti new titles saying redenomination of the dinar.

the next ? i know your going to ask is why i am here then if i think its going to do that why bother everyone.  i am here to post real facts and to tell the truth most people on here have no clue. you see alot of people clamming that deleting three zeros is and rv yet cant back it up with any info or links or documents.

if you google delete three zeros from currency you will notice that when they do that they say the current currency notes will be traded at a rate of 1000 to 1 new one. don't take my word for it just google it.

once iraq does this they will be running both currency's at the same time. they will have both prices listed.

the current banknotes will be traded at 1000 to 1 and that rate will never change so by holding the currenct notes hoping that they will go up in price is WRONG they will never go up in price.

A Redenomination Warning

If you hear the words currency redenomination by a prominent government official become very concerned. This will probably be the fist step in the process of rolling the concept out to the public.

shellfish the only reason why i think there is a very high chance of a Redenomination is because they have posted it it tons of news reports and they say examples of redenominations in there articles. they have even had muti new titles saying redenomination of the dinar.

the next ? i know your going to ask is why i am here then if i think its going to do that why bother everyone.  i am here to post real facts and to tell the truth most people on here have no clue. you see alot of people clamming that deleting three zeros is and rv yet cant back it up with any info or links or documents.

if you google delete three zeros from currency you will notice that when they do that they say the current currency notes will be traded at a rate of 1000 to 1 new one. don't take my word for it just google it.

once iraq does this they will be running both currency's at the same time. they will have both prices listed.

the current banknotes will be traded at 1000 to 1 and that rate will never change so by holding the currenct notes hoping that they will go up in price is WRONG they will never go up in price.

I for one appreciate that you have such patience. I don't even hit your links as proof anymore,always back you up. Great job. I know the deletion is coming and  wish you weren't right about the M2. It's humongous. Decisions need to be made on my part.

• Upvote 2

R u invested Boomer? It sounds like u want this so bad so you can say I told you so. Why bother. I believe that dropping the three zeros means that they will float it and it will take awhile for it to play out. It seems that if they were going to lop it, it would have happened already. It does make sense in a way to lop their money but we would still make some money with an RV afterwards. I just don't believe the politicians holding millions in dinar are going to let their money lop. CBI will have the final say so but I believe politics are playing a big part in it. JMHO. All we can do is hope for the best. Blessings to All

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

yes i have dinar.

no one makes any money if they rd.  i have given plenty of evidence of what the deletion of the three zeros mean. they have given reasons why they have not redenominated yet. thats a good reason to RD beacuse people have boat loads can you imagine everyone becoming millionaires and billionaire overnight that's to crazy. there currency is inflated

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you bought dinar at $1060 per million and they remove the 000s and revalue the currency at 3.20 you will make some money, not millions but a profit of $2000 plus per million. If you're holding several million it won't be a bad deal. If they lop and float it at whatever then I'll just hold it a little longer or until it's required to cash in. I don't know about you but I believe it will pan out in a good way otherwise I wouldn't be in this at all. Just thinking positive thoughts. Blessings to all

when they remove the 3 zeros they set an exchange rate for the current dinar to 1 new dinar.                they will set the rate at 1000 to 1 new.

so lets say you have 1 million dinar.

how many thousand is in 1 million ?  1000 right. so you would get 1000 bucks for 1 million dinar you hold

Mahma Khalil Member of the Iraqi Parliament and official spokesperson of the Economic Committee says an agreement has been reached about the mechanisms of introducing the new banknotes after a series of meetings and discussions with the CBI Governor Dr. Sinan Al Shibibi.

He added the exchange rate between the new banknotes and the old ones would be 1:1,000

yes Dr. Sinan Al Shibibi  is not the gov of the cbi anymore but Abdul Basit Turki Saeed is

his take on the dinar is to Redenominate aka delete three zeros on  the iraqi currency            link here http://goo.gl/B8VBsH

Governor of the Central Bank Abdul Basit Turki Saeed said the deletion of zeros is a necessary and useful step to restructure the currency and the economy," noting that "the relevant committees in parliament, called for the need to wait in the project, in order to provide the right conditions and time.

yes i have dinar.

no one makes any money if they rd.  i have given plenty of evidence of what the deletion of the three zeros mean. they have given reasons why they have not redenominated yet. thats a good reason to RD beacuse people have boat loads can you imagine everyone becoming millionaires and billionaire overnight that's to crazy. there currency is inflated

Why would one invest/speculate with the hope of min/no gain? As you said you researched this, if so that was not a wise financial move if you knew the outcome-imo. My guess(key word-guess), is that you as many did not research as stated. And now have become a currency expert.

I got in when the M2 was about 23-26 and even that makes mine a hasty decision. Gonna make the best of this. Wish I joined this site sooner . DD may be acurate but too abrasive-not good at taking direction. That's why I give props to "fib" and "Boomer" for giving homework assignments/ contests,kind makes you feel like you figured it out yourself. No Mods members or owners ever steered me wrong here I just can't drive.Max out good DV folks ASAP.

If Iraq RD's, then makes it on/near par with KWD like it used to, then we triple our money or so.

25K IQD note = 25 IQN x $3.53 (KWD rate right now).

If they really want to make it par with the dollar, we break even.

But then the dinar is on the market for real and we can start picking it up like when the euro opened at 83 cents!

if iraq RD they will only have 1 set exchange rate for the old to new dinars only it will be 1000 old to 1 new  . it does not matter how long you hold it. it can onlys be exchanged for 1000 to 1 new untill they all become void

while the new dinar will go up in value over time

• 2 months later...

If Iraq RD's, then makes it on/near par with KWD like it used to, then we triple our money or so.

25K IQD note = 25 IQN x $3.53 (KWD rate right now).

If they really want to make it par with the dollar, we break even.

But then the dinar is on the market for real and we can start picking it up like when the euro opened at 83 cents!

you wont make any money if they RD unless u bought dinar at 500 dollars per million then you could make up to 500 dollars or less depending on fees if any

here is how the currency dinar was exchanged

Iraq Currency Exchange

Starting on October 15th 2003 a new national currency known as the ‘new Iraqi dinar’ will begin to replace the existing currency, the ‘old dinar’, and the currency used in the North of Iraq, the ‘swiss dinar’.  The new Iraqi dinar will create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people’s everyday lives.

The currency exchange will last from October 15th 2003 to January 15th 2004.  Currency can be exchanged at any time during this three month period.  Locations where money can be exchanged will include banks and other official locations, for example post offices, throughout Iraq.   No fees will be charged for exchanging currency.

The conversion rates for new Iraqi dinars will be as follows:

one ‘old dinar’ will be exchanged for one new Iraqi dinar;
    one unit of the ‘swiss’ dinar will be exchanged for 150 new Iraqi dinars.

Bank accounts and financial contracts in Swiss dinars will also be converted at the rate of 150 new Iraqi dinars for every one Swiss dinar.  Bank accounts and contracts in old Iraqi dinar will not change.

The new currency will have a larger number of denominations than the old currency, with 50, 250, 1000, 5000, 10000 and 25,000 dinar notes, making it more convenient to use.  The new notes will be of higher quality and durability than those currently in circulation and include many anti-fraud features that will provide important protection against counterfeiting.

How will the exchange occur?

(1)   People will come to banks with their currency

(2)   Currency will be counted and its equivalent value in new currency will be paid

(3)   Old currency will be promptly marked and will then be destroyed

(4)   Those with bank accounts will see their balances automatically converted.  Salaries will begin to be paid in the new dinar at the earliest available opportunity.

Currently everyone in Iraq carries a reminder of Saddam in their pockets – on the banknotes they’re using.  Shortly after October 15th the first batch of Saddam notes will go to the incinerator.  At close of business January 15th 2004 Saddam notes will no longer be legal tender.

Below are some answers to frequently asked questions:

What will the new currency look like?

The new Iraqi dinar will look similar to Iraq’s old national dinar (the ‘Swiss’ dinar), with some minor modifications

What will be the rate that is used to convert old currency into new currency?

People who hold one old Iraqi dinar will receive one new Iraqi dinar.  People who have one ‘Swiss’ dinar will receive 150 new Iraqi dinars.

Why were these rates selected?

These rates will help to equalize prices throughout all of Iraq – helping to ensure that the prices of goods will be roughly the same across the whole country.  Key Iraqis, including officials at the Iraqi Central Bank as well as leaders of the autonomous regions in northern Iraq, were consulted on this issue and fully supported this decision.

How will the new currency differ from the existing currency?

The new currency will have a total of six denominations, will be much better protected against counterfeiting, and will last much longer because it will be of higher quality.

Will people need to exchange their currency immediately?

No.  Currency can be exchanged at any time up until January 15th.

Will the old Iraqi dinar and the Swiss dinar continue to be valid until January 15th?

Yes.  All existing currency will be completely valid until Janaury 15.

Will salaries be paid in new dinars?

Yes.  After the exchange has begun, salaries will begin to be paid in new Iraqi dinars.

How will people be able to identify counterfeit currency?

As the exchange approaches additional details will be provided about how to identify counterfeit notes.

Staff at currency exchange sites will also be well trained on how to detect counterfeit Iraqi dinars

Counterfeit old Iraqi dinars will not be accepted at the exchange sites.  Those presenting counterfeit notes will not be arrested or charged with a crime, but their money will not be exchanged.

Currency exchange sites will visibly mark old dinars upon their exchange for new ones so that they cannot be stolen and re-exchanged later.  Once the old currency is marked it will no longer be valid currency.

Will the new currency be convertible into other currencies?

Yes.  The new currency will be convertible into other currencies at the market exchange rate that prevails at that time.

Can dollars also be exchanged for new Iraqi dinars?  What will be the conversion rate for dollars?

Dollars will not be converted directly into new dinars during the official exchange.  Following the exchange, dollars will be convertible directly into new dinars at the market exchange rate.  New dinars will also be convertible into dollars as well as other currencies at the market exchange rate.

Will it be possible to exchange currency outside of Iraq?

No.  The only official currency exchange locations will be located within Iraq.

• Upvote 1