Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TNT Tony Exposes A Pumper Email List ! + A Response From Freeway Bill !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Brouhaha Initiated By TNT Tony Over A Rival Pumper Site's Email List (Part I Below) - Followed By A Rebuttal Response From RoadKill Bill Who Is With Tony's Previous Pumper Site (Part II Below) !

Part I - TNT Tony's Chat. T = Tony. C = Caller.

TONY - People in our room were receiving emails from the group and they're concerend our system was hacked. I don't think our system was hacked and we did not give your email addresses to them. If you didn't either, then it show the lengths they'll go to.

T - If you didn't give out your email address, and your friends didn't, then call the Attorney General and complain. This is just one more thing that these people will do. I was on a call with another site owner yesterday and told me they absolutely did call them and told him that he would be black listed if he vouched for Tony's info and put it on his board. Then they told him he had a red dot on his back. He was frustrated. And then they started to call his friends. That was the thing that crossed the line.

T - Who does this? Who would go through this and threaten people and family members if they were not getting something out of it. You don't call somebody else and threaten them and their family if they don't sign up with their group. I wanted to get all that negative stuff out of the way.

C - I got an email on Wednesday from KCMana that says something about Generals64/Studley. I did not give anyone my email address and this really upsets met.

T - When you call the 800#, they're going to ask your name, email and how much dinar you have. If you didn't give that group your name, then don't call their number (WF). Call the other basic bank number. If you deal with WF, use a totally different/new email address.

T - I don't know how they're getting your emails because we didn't share it.

C - I did give it to PTR and to Okie's site.

T- Well then that's how they got it, through Okie's site.

Part II

The Responding Post From Freeway Bill.

My friends, there have been some things put out today about the General64 group that just is not true.

I am a member of this group and I can tell you that you are as safe as can be in this group regardless of what sensationalism that comes out on some site.

I will give you some points to hold onto:

NOBODY stole your email address and sent you an email to comfort you.  Your email was provided by you in order for you to be notified when the RV happens and for you to be in a group that would be contacted and given the opportunity to cash out possibly with a higher rate than the street rate.

NOBODY is making money off of you cashing in with this group .... NOBODY!

Sometimes gurus put out information and sensationalize it in order to perk your ears up and get you all excited.....

NOBODY has been authorized to tell you anything by the Government or by any Bank ... How silly is this???

So please just relax and join all of us in prayer that we see this blessing sooner than later....

Plenty of intel could be shared so why take up a big portion of your time trying to steer people away from sources that are trying to help you... Ask yourself that one??? What agenda would that be under???

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU and GOD BLESS THE USA

Freeway Bill

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting A Brouhaha Initiated By TNT Tony Over A Rival Pumper Site's Email List

But Tony IS a pumper.

True Dat ! ;)

Tony Is Taking A Swipe Back At PTR - His Previous Pumper Home By Exposing Some Of Their Tactics Which He Participated In ! :o

Even Though He's A Deplorable Piece Of Excrement - I Luv The Fact That He's In A Pi$$ing Match With His Old Pumper Site That Kicked Him Out ! :lol:

The Best Part Is - That Phony And Slimy 'Pumper Promoting Site' Dinar Recraps Is Now Caught In The Middle Of Both Sides ! :rolleyes:

They've Been Advocating All Of The Pumpers - And Now That Two Of Them Are Spatting - They Don't Know Whether To Shiite Or Go Blind ! :blink:

:D         :D       :D

- CNN

B)    B)

• Upvote 2

What have Tony Renfrow and Joseph Goebbels both proven to be TRUE as a fact of human nature?

If you tell a LIE long enough, and REPEAT it often enough, the sheep will all start to BELIEVE it!

Goebbels did it for Hitler, while Tony is doing it for himself and his own political posturing.

But BOTH are treacherous, inhuman and hurtful liars.

The Jews did NOT cause the woes of Post WW-I Germany, and Tony's multiply-announced RV has not happened IN-COUNTRY, Out of country or ANYWHERE ELSE.

It will happen when it happens. When it DOES Tony's "multiple 3-Letter Agencies" will turn out to be comic strip characters.

• Upvote 3

Did a fraudster just call a fraudster a fraudster and in return the called out fraudster said they were not the fraudster, but instead the initial fraudster is a sensationalizer?

I think you got it... now can you say "Tnt Tony throws two turds typically towards Tuesdays" real fast 5 times? Lol

• Upvote 3

Did a fraudster just call a fraudster a fraudster and in return the called out fraudster said they were not the fraudster, but instead the initial fraudster is a sensationalizer?

The initial fraudster is always a sensationalizer!

Gotta get gas in the carb.

• Upvote 1